Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Is there a trap?
    if u see ahead u may say is a trap butt if u decide just to get wht they give u and lvl up slow thenis not a trap is just an oportunity
    SERVER-S233
    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
    SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
      so nothing changed as i see it cause its not the rune use that makes u lose against them right... u knew theyd hit u with them but u knew ud lose also ;p now what u didnt know and will found out is how many more gonna hit u wwith it next CW. so dunno if its good or no in the end :O
      Of course it's good. Many didn't have any runes, and a lot of those who had runes for exchange, didn't get what they wanted. I got chaos on second attempt but some wasted 1k runes for 3 rage+1 amnesia.Not to mention that most don't have enough runestones to upgrade them anyway. So although there are more good runes in the game now, still there are few.
      As for the Zebq,Pipster,Ace part, I was just kidding. Although in mage CW should be more interesting now.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Ty R2 for this event i got guardian rune and rage rune for 300 Runestones. I think it was a nice barging.

Comment

The event is awesome

Even the sell back function is good, getting 50% back from pack

Glad i got em all (except mire)

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
            sorry for saying but i m missing my 30 runes from event i got guaridan rune but i cant claim the guardian rune =30 runes from runes event is it bug or wht please have some mersy and give me 30 runes i cant claim at all
            Is not a bug. Redeem is for duplicate runes (in case you get 2 similar runes from a pack) and/or you already learned it. It gives you the chance to exchange it back for runestones.

If you learn a rune you cannot redeem the runestones after. Is either redeem or learn.
            If you redeem a rune before you learn it, the rune will disappear from your bag.
            In your case you cannot claim guardian =30 runes cos you already learned it. If you have a duplicate, you can redeem.

And yes, this was a unexpected nice event. Cheers

Comment

I gotta admit, that this is one hell of an event. None of those of you who don't cashed ever even dreamed of getting it. So if you complain, you're just a dumbass who complains about everything meaninglessly.

Name:Illuminatic
              Server:
              250 Willow Brook
              Character: Mage
              Level: 64
              Battle Rating: 103,722
              Guild: OverKill

Comment

ok, guess no one figured it out...

the "trap" is... R2 is making everyone forgot about "things"

See 1~2 days ago... mass raging about SC and Whip event.

Than BAM, this event comes out, and "ALL PRAISE R2"

LOL... people change so fast...

And look at it now, no one is talking about SC nor Whip at all.

This was all plot by R2, and they succeeded.

Comment

Haha..I think more people now accept the fact that sc and whips of past events are as good as gone, may see one now and then. people are pretty happy with the type of event that seems to have replaced them. Who knows, theres no offical word on the sc and whip event whether they are totally gone or not.

Comment

I dont complain coz i can w825k sc in bag and 5k+ whips, nothing push methis rune event is very nice, i have all runes wut i want and need,now only need toooooons of runestones xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      ok, guess no one figured it out...

the "trap" is... R2 is making everyone forgot about "things"

See 1~2 days ago... mass raging about SC and Whip event.

Than BAM, this event comes out, and "ALL PRAISE R2"

LOL... people change so fast...

And look at it now, no one is talking about SC nor Whip at all.

The fact none talks about it doesnt mean ppl forget it. They show gratitude (most of em) towards the current event.
                      No one hasn't forgotten it, we just have low priority on sc and whip for now since of this event.

Im not praising R2, its managed completly wrong imo but i like the event. Should every event be SC/whips + mounts or clothes? i prefer not, some new things would be great too.

And saying r2 succeeded by forgetting us about SC and whips? i mean, the event is on for one day, in few days we'll be raging again about sc and whips. so no its not a success. well maybe for r2, cz they have short term vision and strategy and not long term but still its not a success cz we dont stop raging about it

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Haters gonna hate.

Some people just need to be constantly complaining to support their defeatist, negative, victimized mentality. This is a great event! Enjoy it! Is it some hidden, evil, malicious plot? Who the hell cares?!? Lol. Even IF this is a deceptive scheme to try and skip over the misplaced sense of entitlement that many players have, I don't see any problem at all with that. The lack of sc event, and changed love thy mount event are static. They are what they are, and they won't change because the playerbase whines, on the wrong forum no less. This event is great on it's own merits though! Feel free to call us players that are appreciating this incredible opportunity to get rare, heavy casher runes for free*, sheeple, but there's nothing wrong with appreciating a good event when it springs up.

*costs runestones, which are a free to obtain item in bulk, so relatively speaking it's free.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          Haters gonna hate.

Some people just need to be constantly complaining to support their defeatist, negative, victimized mentality. This is a great event! Enjoy it! Is it some hidden, evil, malicious plot? Who the hell cares?!? Lol. Even IF this is a deceptive scheme to try and skip over the misplaced sense of entitlement that many players have, I don't see any problem at all with that. The lack of sc event, and changed love thy mount event are static. They are what they are, and they won't change because the playerbase whines, on the wrong forum no less. This event is great on it's own merits though! Feel free to call us players that are appreciating this incredible opportunity to get rare, heavy casher runes for free*, sheeple, but there's nothing wrong with appreciating a good event when it springs up.

*costs runestones, which are a free to obtain item in bulk, so relatively speaking it's free.
                          No wonder I like you.
                          You and I learn how to appreciate things in life.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

some1 said, when R2 makes a bad event or makes a mistake during maintenance and make lots of bug, we always complain, whine, protest, etc. but when they give us a good event, ppl won't praise them. so now they give us a great event (at least for me) and.. some ppl still whine and complained? this premium runes is given for "free". i'm surprised this statement somewhat true on some ppl, who still whine and think bad about this rune event.
                            i wouldn't mind if "love thy mount" title on this month is just changed into "Stable Level Bonus" or something, since it's an entirely different event from the previous "love thy mount". it seems more like a bonus for some ppl who has upgraded their stable into the required lvl, just like the upgrading sylph event that happened before.

Comment

God dammit im a non chaser and got chaos and guardian rune from this event so for me is the best event ever
                              SERVER-S233
                              GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                              CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                              SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Working...
                              X