X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    For what u need guard in pve? Brutal give better profit
    not really guard can save you from heavy dmg while brut increases your dmg by 15%(lv 10) if im not mistaken then again everyone plays game diferently

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      BTW, why does the wiki stat level 5 and 6 Chaos as same effect? does it not increase in anything?
      From what I've gathered, that is correct. I got my Chaos to L4 now. Once I get it to L5 and Confirm 6 is the same thing, I'm going to start working on Amnesia.

Chaos only gets a 15% effectiveness jump from L5 to L9. That's not a great return. Granted, L10 is 100%, but I don't think it's worth it when there's an Amnesia waiting to be leveled up as well

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        not really guard can save you from heavy dmg while brut increases your dmg by 15%(lv 10) if im not mistaken then again everyone plays game diferently
        I agree. A L10 Guardian Rune, when used in conjunction with an Awaken / Rune exploit, is huge in places like Necro L15+ and Spire L18+. And if the L80 MP is as beefy as some are letting on, then Rage / Guardian might be the way to go in there as well.

Comment

go an amnesia rune,currently have lv 6 heal,lv6 blood and lv 1 amnesia not sure which two should i use and does amnesia work in PvE?

Comment

Got all of them: amnesia, chaos, rage, puri, guardian.
            Hopefully can get amnesia to 6 before finals tomorrow...need about 150 more small rune stones.

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
              I got purge, purification and amnesia, exactly what i wanted.
              ditto, but i got 2 purge before puri

Comment

chaos purification and brutality runes
                wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

Got all runes after spending about 1k runestones in exchange.

Comment

I got the chaos rune I've been waiting forever for and got it to level 7. Awesome event.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      I agree. A L10 Guardian Rune, when used in conjunction with an Awaken / Rune exploit, is huge in places like Necro L15+ and Spire L18+. And if the L80 MP is as beefy as some are letting on, then Rage / Guardian might be the way to go in there as well.
                      Yea v10 guardian with 50% reduction is awsome but it needs tons of runestoneslower lvls dont give that big adventage in pve

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        go an amnesia rune,currently have lv 6 heal,lv6 blood and lv 1 amnesia not sure which two should i use and does amnesia work in PvE?
                        Chaos and amnesia runes work only on players... They are only pvp runes.. Well, you can use those runes againsts pve for damage, but effects will not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Chaos and amnesia runes work only on players... They are only pvp runes.. Well, you can use those runes againsts pve for damage, but effects will not work.
                          This is incorrect, I've had chaos for a couple months and use it all the time in pve. If it's in a group of monsters, the affected one WILL attack the others, but mostly I used it to steal things like the shield the first boss casts when it's about 2.5x in Moonevil Den. It works very nicely as it's intended to.

As per the description, it will not ATTACK itself, if it's solo, you can however seal defensive-type spells it casts, same with in PVP solo.

Comment

Amnesia for me gonna be useful in the higher lvls :P.

Comment

got this
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	rune.png
Views:	1
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	1684079
                              very happy
                              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                                This is incorrect, I've had chaos for a couple months and use it all the time in pve. If it's in a group of monsters, the affected one WILL attack the others, but mostly I used it to steal things like the shield the first boss casts when it's about 2.5x in Moonevil Den. It works very nicely as it's intended to.

As per the description, it will not ATTACK itself, if it's solo, you can however seal defensive-type spells it casts, same with in PVP solo.
                                Hmmmm.... just now one of my friend said that amnesia also works on pve... she tried it on the sylph atoll... i guess i am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X