hadees use or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    not a very smart guy are you, a orange pan? Hahaha, you bringing a knife to a gun fight.
    swords in the hands of a pro > gun in the hand of a noob
    watch some action shows swords own guns lol

Comment

HMMM, if you can level up hades he kicks but, but for now keep pan i am thinking .... will be great medusa later which i WANT for obvious reasons, lol
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Pan has good passive skill reducing damage 35% chance every round + the other skill you can buy reducing damage by 40% + his defense lowering skill. He has alot of defensive boosting skills and can effect the opponents defenses in quite a few ways etc, in skilled hands he would be a pain to face...pan is not to be laughed at by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
          it has influence, but when it's sylph vs sylph i think (when we use awakening). tried some and it happened that Iris deals less damage to Gaia than to amazon, when i used awakening. both gaia and iris has same mdef.
          thats cause gaia has more mdef then amazon.... sylph stats are added to yours when awakened (plenty of tests around show this sure you can find some). elemental resistances do not currently effect pvp

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            swords in the hands of a pro > gun in the hand of a noob
            watch some action shows swords own guns lol
            Yh but if that gun hit you, you can die.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
              You make it sound like an orange pan is weak Not a very smart guy are you...
              Yep, not very hard to tell that he's not the brightest spark around.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Yep, not very hard to tell that he's not the brightest spark around.
                So are you.Im pretty sure that pan is the weakest of the three patk sylphs if not by alot.
                Last edited by PrinceRpf; 03-25-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                  So are you.Im pretty sure that pan is the weakest of the three patk sylphs if not by alot.
                  i think you are missing the concept of ORANGE... let me break it down...

NOT: WHITE
                  NOT: GREEN
                  NOT: BLUE
                  NOT: PURPLE

ORANGE = cash = probably hit you for about 20k damage a turn

Comment

Think you should use AQ instead of Pan or Hades , I like the high damage and these debuffs are impressive
                    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      Pan has good passive skill reducing damage 35% chance every round + the other skill you can buy reducing damage by 40% + his defense lowering skill. He has alot of defensive boosting skills and can effect the opponents defenses in quite a few ways etc, in skilled hands he would be a pain to face...pan is not to be laughed at by any means.
                      I don't know...I laugh at it all the time and kicked its *** all the time...never had a single battle where I lost against an orange pan before....I'm using a purple gaia by the way...
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

for me pan really is the weakest, be it by appearance or by skills / power factor.
                        u can see the % based damage, which so amazingly weak on pan. and % based damage, skill effect (bleed) which is amazingly good on amazon and hades.
                        lol even he won resistance-based he still lost again beloved Gaia
                        fighting some1 on the same lvl as me, i never lost to a pan on 1-1 duel!! i used gaia as well, and i will never allow myself lost to ugly goat in 1-1 duel (except GA, if there's 2 iris healing the ugly goat it's another story / my gaia's delphic didn't target pan)
                        conclusion : pan is the only sylph that should never be owned, but be sacrificed whenever u got it. i never got a blue pan dropped, but if i do have, i'll sacrifice it right away for sepulcrum with no hesitation at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X