Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How chaos work if the target is alone ie. Troop or others are dead ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How chaos work if the target is alone ie. Troop or others are dead ?

if we do a chaos on a single target like. in class war both our troop are dead and i did chaos on that guy. what will be effect ? or its just cancel out.
    answer if you have practically done or have been faced by it,or have genuine info
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

depends what skills he uses

Comment

Chaos merely does the following:
      It changes target from [ally] to [enemy].

Example 1) Restore. Instead of restoring your ally, it will restore the enemy.
      Example 2) Blessed light. Heal your enemies
      Example 3) Apollo Shield. Apollo the enemy.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Suntoria and agoran on enymy too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

if I use chaos on someone without troops he has 100% chances to cast it on me right? but if he uses suntoria/resto/light, will he heal me 100%? or still 50% chances

Comment

If your chaos is level 10, it is 100%.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

If chaos will works, he will heal u . But even if he have troops, his bl/sto with chaos heal all your team/you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                If chaos will works, he will heal u . But even if he have troops, his bl/sto with chaos heal all your team/you
                thank you. what if he use damage skill lets say IS, Delphic , ROF ?
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  If your chaos is level 10, it is 100%.
                  Wrong, it's 100% to land the curse on your opponent, but there's still a chance for it not to work after the opponent is cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    thank you. what if he use damage skill lets say IS, Delphic , ROF ?
                    Attack skills doesn't work if you are 1on1 with someone ( no troops left ).
                    Chaos works only for :
                    1. Heal yourself
                    2. Give apollo shield
                    3. attack your oponents ( his ally ) in GA, but in cw if you are 1on1 with no troop left or bg, its useless. ( example - archer vs archer, no troop left ).
                    Its not like you have chaos level 10, you vs oponent 1on1, no troop, he uses delphic and you delphic, not like he is gonna hit himself lol, thats what I need to see, then I saw all in this world.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Chaos merely does the following:
                      It changes target from [ally] to [enemy].

Example 1) Restore. Instead of restoring your ally, it will restore the enemy.
                      Example 2) Blessed light. Heal your enemies
                      Example 3) Apollo Shield. Apollo the enemy.

lol i like that. it works in tok also?

Comment

Originally posted by Bzzzzzzzz View Post
                        lol i like that. it works in tok also?
                        Yes it does work in ToK.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          Attack skills doesn't work if you are 1on1 with someone ( no troops left ).
                          Chaos works only for :
                          1. Heal yourself
                          2. Give apollo shield
                          3. attack your oponents ( his ally ) in GA, but in cw if you are 1on1 with no troop left or bg, its useless. ( example - archer vs archer, no troop left ).
                          Its not like you have chaos level 10, you vs oponent 1on1, no troop, he uses delphic and you delphic, not like he is gonna hit himself lol, thats what I need to see, then I saw all in this world.
                          Thats why i want amnesia but till now i get only 3x rage and 2x chaos...and 50 runes left so maybe will try if tok nm give me 2x runstones

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i posted this on another thread but i believe this is right

well from what i think amnesia is only good when u have: lvl 10, and u activate when they r in slyph mode, useful mostly for bg or cw

chaos on the other hand can be useful in lots of things and works pretty well even when its not level 10. i have a lvl 5 chaos and it works wonders for me. if they have iris is just use it right after they slyph so that rain dance has a chance to heal me otherwise i use it when they hs or do aoe. Also, the chance of them hitting their own party/healing ur party depends

for buffs they cast on themselves tit is 0% for reasons unknown( such as agoran shield, buffs for 500 awakening points in sylph mode etc.) otherwise, heals/runes on themselves such as resto, blood follows the same rules as single target attacks.
                            for aoe skills like whirl/bless etc it is 50/50 since there r 2 parties
                            for single target attacks the chance varies. lets say that both sides still had all troops surviving. the chance of hitting a specified target is 20%(you, 2 friendly troops, 2 enemy troops) so, the chance of hitting one of their party is 40% and the chance of hitting your party is 60%

as previously mentioned, the chance for the enemy to have the chaos effect is determined by the level of the rune. the chance that they will hit their own party is completely determined by the number of surviving targets

hope this helped
                            IGN- Sylph
                            Proficient City s165
                            Lvl 80
                            light casher
                            123k br
                            28k br purple 1 star gaia
                            crit/block build
                            guild:Majapahit
                            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Thats why i want amnesia but till now i get only 3x rage and 2x chaos...and 50 runes left so maybe will try if tok nm give me 2x runstones
                              A level 8/9/10 chaos can be a " bless " for mage cw seeing you can get heal for free, but in other cw I don't see ( seeing in mages cw chaos its the most used I think, along with amnesia and blood ).
                              For me, as an archer what you think its good to level? Think you have a archer high 115k+ br and amnesia with chaos both level 1.
                              Which one you'd start to level ( maybe both, but which one you'd use alot? Cause can't keep both, need atleast a heal rune too... )
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X