Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How chaos work if the target is alone ie. Troop or others are dead ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How chaos work if the target is alone ie. Troop or others are dead ?

    if we do a chaos on a single target like. in class war both our troop are dead and i did chaos on that guy. what will be effect ? or its just cancel out.
    answer if you have practically done or have been faced by it,or have genuine info

  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    A level 8/9/10 chaos can be a " bless " for mage cw seeing you can get heal for free, but in other cw I don't see ( seeing in mages cw chaos its the most used I think, along with amnesia and blood ).
    For me, as an archer what you think its good to level? Think you have a archer high 115k+ br and amnesia with chaos both level 1.
    Which one you'd start to level ( maybe both, but which one you'd use alot? Cause can't keep both, need atleast a heal rune too... )
    Hmm...its hard to sugest somethingchaos is awsome in ga/gb...also against mage or knight in gb - sunto/bl/apollo/agoran can be stolen but in archer cw its usless, u cant take buffs or something and also enymy cant attak himself
    Also amnesia can just destroy sylph skills...
    I stay with chaos coz dont want waste more runes,pradobly will not get amnesia again I have now guardian awsome on higher v and rage - usefull on ga feel much better then yday with only bruta heal blood

    Leave a comment:


  • Drag0nsFire
    replied
    How does Chaos rune work against opponent trying to HS? with troops, without troops? I guess 3v3 arena,GB effect is probably stun teammate.

    Leave a comment:


  • po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Thats why i want amnesia but till now i get only 3x rage and 2x chaos...and 50 runes left so maybe will try if tok nm give me 2x runstones
    A level 8/9/10 chaos can be a " bless " for mage cw seeing you can get heal for free, but in other cw I don't see ( seeing in mages cw chaos its the most used I think, along with amnesia and blood ).
    For me, as an archer what you think its good to level? Think you have a archer high 115k+ br and amnesia with chaos both level 1.
    Which one you'd start to level ( maybe both, but which one you'd use alot? Cause can't keep both, need atleast a heal rune too... )

    Leave a comment:


  • ancienthug
    replied
    i posted this on another thread but i believe this is right


    well from what i think amnesia is only good when u have: lvl 10, and u activate when they r in slyph mode, useful mostly for bg or cw

    chaos on the other hand can be useful in lots of things and works pretty well even when its not level 10. i have a lvl 5 chaos and it works wonders for me. if they have iris is just use it right after they slyph so that rain dance has a chance to heal me otherwise i use it when they hs or do aoe. Also, the chance of them hitting their own party/healing ur party depends

    for buffs they cast on themselves tit is 0% for reasons unknown( such as agoran shield, buffs for 500 awakening points in sylph mode etc.) otherwise, heals/runes on themselves such as resto, blood follows the same rules as single target attacks.
    for aoe skills like whirl/bless etc it is 50/50 since there r 2 parties
    for single target attacks the chance varies. lets say that both sides still had all troops surviving. the chance of hitting a specified target is 20%(you, 2 friendly troops, 2 enemy troops) so, the chance of hitting one of their party is 40% and the chance of hitting your party is 60%

    as previously mentioned, the chance for the enemy to have the chaos effect is determined by the level of the rune. the chance that they will hit their own party is completely determined by the number of surviving targets

    hope this helped

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Attack skills doesn't work if you are 1on1 with someone ( no troops left ).
    Chaos works only for :
    1. Heal yourself
    2. Give apollo shield
    3. attack your oponents ( his ally ) in GA, but in cw if you are 1on1 with no troop left or bg, its useless. ( example - archer vs archer, no troop left ).
    Its not like you have chaos level 10, you vs oponent 1on1, no troop, he uses delphic and you delphic, not like he is gonna hit himself lol, thats what I need to see, then I saw all in this world.
    Thats why i want amnesia but till now i get only 3x rage and 2x chaos...and 50 runes left so maybe will try if tok nm give me 2x runstones

    Leave a comment:


  • CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Bzzzzzzzz View Post
    lol i like that. it works in tok also?
    Yes it does work in ToK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bzzzzzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Chaos merely does the following:
    It changes target from [ally] to [enemy].

    Example 1) Restore. Instead of restoring your ally, it will restore the enemy.
    Example 2) Blessed light. Heal your enemies
    Example 3) Apollo Shield. Apollo the enemy.

    lol i like that. it works in tok also?

    Leave a comment:


  • po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    thank you. what if he use damage skill lets say IS, Delphic , ROF ?
    Attack skills doesn't work if you are 1on1 with someone ( no troops left ).
    Chaos works only for :
    1. Heal yourself
    2. Give apollo shield
    3. attack your oponents ( his ally ) in GA, but in cw if you are 1on1 with no troop left or bg, its useless. ( example - archer vs archer, no troop left ).
    Its not like you have chaos level 10, you vs oponent 1on1, no troop, he uses delphic and you delphic, not like he is gonna hit himself lol, thats what I need to see, then I saw all in this world.

    Leave a comment:


  • winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If your chaos is level 10, it is 100%.
    Wrong, it's 100% to land the curse on your opponent, but there's still a chance for it not to work after the opponent is cursed.

    Leave a comment:


  • jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    If chaos will works, he will heal u . But even if he have troops, his bl/sto with chaos heal all your team/you
    thank you. what if he use damage skill lets say IS, Delphic , ROF ?

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    If chaos will works, he will heal u . But even if he have troops, his bl/sto with chaos heal all your team/you

    Leave a comment:


  • CondorHero
    replied
    If your chaos is level 10, it is 100%.

    Leave a comment:


  • Draggyy
    replied
    if I use chaos on someone without troops he has 100% chances to cast it on me right? but if he uses suntoria/resto/light, will he heal me 100%? or still 50% chances

    Leave a comment:


  • miQQQs
    replied
    Suntoria and agoran on enymy too

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X