Guild Options - Psychopath GuildMaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Options - Psychopath GuildMaster

Just looking for options, one of the guilds on our server has an absolute psychopath for a guild master. He's decided suddenly to be destructive and ruin everyones game. It's a long standing guild, 3rd ranked, 100+ members. He's obviously decided he doesn't want to play anymore and now is ruining everyone elses game.

He's holding everyone to ransom, changed the guild name to stupid things like Unicorns! then Pink&Cute.

Those who can afford to the card to have no cooldown have all gone, those who can't are stuck, because he's made every single person an officer so no one can kick anyone.

A lot of people have put so much hard work, effort, and real money in balen cooldowns and contribution etc.

Are there any options for getting rid of this psychopath?

I'd encourage them to lodge a ticket, but I'm not sure if anything can even be done.

Server 53 needs help with this moron!

that's funny

good luck to him on his crusade
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

You know you can just...leave and wait the 24h right? Holding players to ransom? Such drama.

Comment

I dont think they want to leave coz they have made investments in cooldown etc.. Rather would like to kick the G.M.. So I guess the best bet is to lodge a ticket and pray to the r2 gods that they see it and are motivated enough to resolve this (provided they have seen the ticket)

Comment

leave guild instead

Comment

Sorry but if I really had such a bad time I would have left and no stupid 24h cooldown would have kept me there, Im sure they can...survive this.
            Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Furian66 View Post
              I dont think they want to leave coz they have made investments in cooldown etc.. Rather would like to kick the G.M.. So I guess the best bet is to lodge a ticket and pray to the r2 gods that they see it and are motivated enough to resolve this (provided they have seen the ticket)
              Yeah...so first off that investment was made at their own risk and is, imo, an incredibly weak reason to stay tethered to a guild with a GM that's causing misery among the guild members. Other reasons I can see for staying in the guild instead of leaving and swapping 24h later to another guild (or making their own if they want) would be...well, cw for guild skills but that's now over for the solid majority of players, and Love Thy Guild title? But that title doesn't give any stats or anything, so pick it up from another guild.

I honestly don't understand this 'investments into cd reduction' thing though. They spent money to level up the guild structures, ok. So the goal was higher level guild structures, great. Going to another guild that has equivalent level guild structures means that the original goal of the 'investment' is being met, so where is the problem? You don't get anything for speeding up a cooldown. No title, no stats, no public recognition, no mount, no statue, nothing, nothing at all. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                Yeah...so first off that investment was made at their own risk and is, imo, an incredibly weak reason to stay tethered to a guild with a GM that's causing misery among the guild members. Other reasons I can see for staying in the guild instead of leaving and swapping 24h later to another guild (or making their own if they want) would be...well, cw for guild skills but that's now over for the solid majority of players, and Love Thy Guild title? But that title doesn't give any stats or anything, so pick it up from another guild.

I honestly don't understand this 'investments into cd reduction' thing though. They spent money to level up the guild structures, ok. So the goal was higher level guild structures, great. Going to another guild that has equivalent level guild structures means that the original goal of the 'investment' is being met, so where is the problem? You don't get anything for speeding up a cooldown. No title, no stats, no public recognition, no mount, no statue, nothing, nothing at all. I just don't get it.
                I agree but look at the information given, they are the third guild with 100+ active members.. How do you accommodate so many in a new guild unless you make one. And if you start a new guild you gotta make a considerable investment to lvl it up.. Anyway this is totally sidetracked, the player wanted a solution and I offered mine ..

Comment

Just leave and stop trolls. 24 Hr is nothing. blaa. these peoples
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Wow, reading comprehension not a strong point.

It's not about the 24 hour cooldown, no one is complaining about that. I should have known better than to ask for input from this forum.

Not my guild, just trying to help out some really cool people who are having their game ruined by one person. A lot have been loyal to the guild from day 1, they love it and would rather quit the game than move somewhere else.

Don't bother with the trolling crybaby comments, I'm not gonna bite, it's not my situation, just thought people may have experienced similar and would appreciate being helpful.

Comment

I don't get the problem, just leave the guild, 24 hours later join a new one.

Comment

all ppl keep said leave guild option
                        even that not good option, sadly that only option u had
                        100 active players inside, if leave, there very high chance all those ppl will scatter
                        and all investement will gone
                        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

How exactly do you leave a guild

Blade166

Comment

i think best choice is all people go to 2nd rank guild

Comment

actually i would sit down and cry for hours i wouldnt know what to do thats how i would feel all my investments blow up at one moment hat quick acually i would burst dont know suggestion is making a guild takes lots of effort . strart a guild with the guild members on it or u can go join another one i really dont think of another option right now

Comment

Working...
                              X