Chaos vs Amnesia both lvl 10 for CW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos vs Amnesia both lvl 10 for CW?

which is better when it comes in CW for archer class....
    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
    IGN:BrokenArrow
    Level:64 (Camping)
    RFCamping: Dont have much time
    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
    Sylph:Purple Gaia

chaos better their bl heals u,any dmg skill dmg them

while amnesia is in effect they can still auto attack u also I think amnesia affect runes so some skills might be available

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      chaos better their bl heals u,any dmg skill dmg them

while amnesia is in effect they can still auto attack u also I think amnesia affect runes so some skills might be available
      Lol you can't hurt yourself if you're only one alive with most skills.

And archers only have blessed in the form of iris... but most archers switched over to Gaia.

Amnesia lv10 would be more useful - effectively it'd block the entire sylph and force them to leave it (unless it counts player skills also in which case meh, but still not bad)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Lol you can't hurt yourself if you're only one alive with most skills.

And archers only have blessed in the form of iris... but most archers switched over to Gaia.

Amnesia lv10 would be more useful - effectively it'd block the entire sylph and force them to leave it (unless it counts player skills also in which case meh, but still not bad)
        true for amnesia and I would like to know also if u get back from sylph to normal for if amnesia follow on skills or is cancelled

otherwise use chaos when someone go to sylph than try to execute delph I dare u :P

Comment

another thing is if runes aren't disabled u can use runes chaos or any other and when it is used amnesia lose 1 turn of duration

same goes with chaos but not work all rune blood rune if used while under chaos can still targer allies while brut rune can never be on enemy

Comment

Amnesia get cancel if you transform to sylph or transform back to normal.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
              which is better when it comes in CW for archer class....
              Why not use both?

Lead with Chaos, then save Amensia for the Awaken to kill all the Sylph Skills.

Comment

that is my plan, but but it requires huge rune experience.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Why not use both?

Lead with Chaos, then save Amensia for the Awaken to kill all the Sylph Skills.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                  that is my plan, but but it requires huge rune experience.
                  not advisable if you aren't already the strongest. Heal rune is pretty crucial since you'd be low on hp when you reach sylph awakening rounds. Furthermore, if someone is stronger than you, chances are even if its a sylph normal hit, it'd be as painful as though he's hitting you with the lower end dmg skills. Someone tried that on me during cw, but my sylph normal hit killed him still =P Would've been nice if my chaos worked on zebq though since both times I met him, it failed on both tries....was just 10 - 15k dmg short of killing him on 2nd time I met him...needed lots of luck on the deflects to even get his hp that low....monster hp trumps chaos n amnesia runes still =P Pity the screeny is saved on my other comp so I can't paste it here at this moment XD
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                  X