Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Info that WILD will be removed in Next patch that is on April 2014 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Info that WILD will be removed in Next patch that is on April 2014 ?

this wild is really going far beyond. Just waiting for it to get removed so can stak Millions of gold and can use them when need.

Wilds should been removed when they added gold rush ( amethyst ) , but they changed the rewards from gold rush , so i doubt they will do

Comment

think should remove in this patch. but there is no official updates information yet.

Comment

Can't agree unless they can have some other source of kyanite besides farm. 20k is needed for lv70 vip chest, plus academy and wheel.

Comment

actually i agree but since wartune is wanting to be like chinese wartune i would give an applaud to r2 for the proposal and nxt thing u do remove the city already its getting bored am totally bored looking at it since some stuff is moved to cloudcity pls remember to behave your selves

Comment

Wild should be removed if all parts of 2.1 patch is done, BUT I just wonder why is not removed, maybe to make ppl bully each others so they pay more to prevent that or to bully more

anyway, I think they must increase gold rush rewards before remove wild, 2K kynite is ** original version is like 10K and with advanced academy needed millions 2K is nothing, plunders only gives more. 1 city at least 3-4K.
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, 80 pve set is part of 2.1, which means 2.1 hasn't been fully implemented yet.

Comment

This are the tentative April Fools Event

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...s-on-24th.html

This is the tentative April Patch Update

http://*************.blogspot.com/20...-of-april.html

These events might take place within these dates: April 9-10 2014

Source: Wartune Gossip, also some of the patch updates here were mentioned in [removed] in FB https://www.facebook.com/wartunenews and they said that they were confirmed by the Elite Club

Again these are not 100% sure but atleast we have a clue of incoming events
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-09-2014, 02:31 AM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                  This are the tentative April Fools Event

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...s-on-24th.html

This is the tentative April Patch Update

http://*************.blogspot.com/20...-of-april.html

These events might take place within these dates: April 9-10 2014

Source: Wartune Gossip, also some of the patch updates here were mentioned in [removed] in FB https://www.facebook.com/wartunenews and they said that they were confirmed by the Elite Club

Again these are not 100% sure but atleast we have a clue of incoming events
                  in that second link , removal of wild is not mentioned :/ . think they should remove it in coming patch so my server can also get TOKNM , and no one will plunder them while they are stripped/
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-09-2014, 02:30 AM.
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    in that second link , removal of wild is not mentioned :/ . think they should remove it in coming patch so my server can also get TOKNM , and no one will plunder them while they are stripped/
                    Well its up to the devs what they will update, we have much less power to direct them what to update. Sadly but true. Let's just face and cope with it. Time will come and hope that those updates/changes we want will be added, but again don't hope too much. Patience is a virtue and priorities are priorities, this is just a game learn to enjoy and be responsible on all action you did within it.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Didn't we already have that clothing?
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yeah we already have the clothing,

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter2013 View Post
                          this wild is really going far beyond. Just waiting for it to get removed so can stak Millions of gold and can use them when need.
                          Hi, how do you know when next patch will be and what it includes? ty.

Comment

They will not remove wilds lol it should be removed in patch 2.0/2.1 update. Now we get 2.15-2.4 patch

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And its not like our wt must be like cn, they not remove wilds but also dont add auction house...simple

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X