Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 billing integrity issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 billing integrity issue?

Purchased so much balens so far. Recently, R2 failed to deliver the balens to my account and claimed they did. Filed a dispute with paypal and R2 somehow got paypal to reject my claims.

And now I've got the screenshot as proof, I'm not allowed to file a ticket.

Why is it like that R2?

(S13)Munchkin

ok, when billing had issue too you know something has gone very wrong with r2. Even with their half-assed services, they usually didn't have problem with taking someone's money.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Incomplete means they didn't take your money.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

They're working on the ticket system, it's nothing personal. When the system is back up, feel free to use it to find out why your payment didn't go through.

Comment

Passing along the reply: ''incomplete'' indicates that either the order was left incomplete midway by you, or the payment was submitted incorrectly. Please try to place the order again.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It was paid by paypal. Money was deducted for sure.
            (S13)Munchkin

Comment

Check your statements by paypal to verify.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Celestinaloves View Post
                It was paid by paypal. Money was deducted for sure.
                That specific transaction was incomplete on this side. As Condor mentioned, go through your paypal records, compare it to your order history here. Sometimes failed payments go through on paypal's end, but then get reversed about a week after, so you'll want to go item by item to see if your paypal records completely match your order history.

Looking at your screenshot, you had the same amount purchase 3 days later, so pay close attention to the dates.

I've had to go through my paypal statement before because I was sure I was missing a payment somewhere, but it turned out paypal dated that specific payment for the next day due to the time difference so it made it a little harder to follow. The totals matched when I added everything up.

If you find that paypal did pay for that transaction, contact them and see where the funds went. It's very rare, but sometimes things get stuck on Playspan's side. Sending the reply from PayPal and a screenshot from the Paypal entry in a ticket will allow R2 to forward that to Playspan to see what's going on with it. You can also send this directly to support@playspan.com instead of through a ticket here.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks Memory~ Will e-mail them.
                  (S13)Munchkin

Comment

mine balens did not come to me too.
                    Server : S435/S432

I'm an Archer.

I do not join straight to the top, i will beat them down.

Comment

I kept on getting charged with GBP sended several tickets got several **** answers. When i press order is in € like it should be when my credit card is charged is GBP.

I guess that 1 way for me to stop cashing

Comment

Working...
                      X