X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -DarkSt0rm1-
    started a topic Ultimate Gamecards and WARTUNE scam

Ultimate Gamecards and WARTUNE scam

This is for all who use this to buy for this game. I am advising you to STOP using this to pay here. I for months have had to call the company every time I try to put in more than 300.00 at a time.Every time they say there fraud department has to look into it.They say WARTUNES has a block on how much you can put in at one time. I know many that do put more in then I do. So know cuz of this they will not honor my cards that I paid for and erased all the codes. So I hope u are all careful cuz the scam is starting here with wartunes and ultimate game cards. they at first are nice about it saying sorry then are like well we tried in past but yadda yadda yadda. they are scams and a fraud company so just be careful im done with this game looks like. Wartunes aint much better putting blocks on u if u spend to much odd. good luck and don't get scammed..

• R26910819
    replied
    hello every one i just spent for boxes bought about 600 in few days to get hades it is joke got 80 mahra once from 600 boxes have only one thing to say to R2 you can put your hades deep in *** not trying any more to get it
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 05-02-2014, 07:39 PM. Reason: profanity

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    Ya I love the IDIOTS who say stop paying for the game. Let's see if some of us didn't pay IDIOT there wouldn't be a game for you to play so instead of acting like a complete idget say thanks to people who pay..
    Sorry to burst some bubbles but, even if you didn't pay, the game would still be up and running. VIP alone is more than enough to keep the game running, and people who spend thousands of dollars only make the game company even greedier, so it doesn't justify the saying that the game is still alive because of whale cashers or heavy cashers who spend $300+ a month on a browser game.. Feels like an excuse to define yourself making you a hero to R2 games and making them bloody rich whilst maintaining poor quality.

Leave a comment:

• R25796887
    replied
    HAHAHAH HAHAHA i really can't stop laughing this problem happen to me and playspan put me in fraud and r2 say it's out of our hand LOL i think we play wartune on Playspan not on R2 i spend weeks find solution and nothing now i play free user forced on that
    By the way i offer to send them money to remove this flag from my account they refuse LOL so as long as Playspan Control R2
    ................................. i know you understand every one though what ... IS

Leave a comment:

• Sturlalex
    replied
    Somehow I don't think either of you will leave the game just yet, Vag and Dark

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    Totally agree UGC sucks period.

Leave a comment:

• R23181918
    replied
    just spend $300 using playspan then turn around and spend more using paypal, the limit is different with paypal, i spent $500 at once when i got taxes using paypal, and never had a problem

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    didnt know people still use UGC

Leave a comment:

• ImSillPlain
    replied
    Unipin is the best!

Leave a comment:

• RaitoZ
    replied
    i have quit using ugc as paying method a while and using unipin ( work well for me for recharging balens/vip*in my country Indonesia- at least till now), idk with any other country though

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Ya I love the IDIOTS who say stop paying for the game. Let's see if some of us didn't pay IDIOT there wouldn't be a game for you to play so instead of acting like a complete idget say thanks to people who pay..

Leave a comment:

• DancingKimChick
    replied
    Originally posted by xsebishop View Post
    I have dealt with the same thing. Spend more than $300 in one shot and they don't accept the cards and say you are committing fraud. Then it takes weeks to go through Ultimatepay and R2 customer support and you are lucky to get things sorted out at all. This is one of the reasons I am quitting after these CW as well

--Vaginos
    --US East R2-309
    YOU are Vaginos?
    Whoa!

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Good to stop paying for this game.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    dmb azz wartune

Leave a comment:

• Shnitz
    replied
    use Paypal people. Never had any troubles with paypal, tho i never recharged a sum of 300$ or more (max i think was 100$ and only once)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X