This is just my doubt, i'm not complaining nor asking when will it be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
    Btw, I can confirm 100% that there will be no more unlimited events.

Evidence: I have plotted a graph based on the following criteria:
    1) Frequency of unlimited events over the past year
    2) R2's official statements regarding events
    3) Rewards for each event - decreasing over time
    4) Secret statements made by people in the Elite Club to which I am privy
    5) Chinese Wartune calculations

You can PM me for a copy of the graph, but I can confirm 100% that there will be no more unlimited events.

shut up, please just shut up, you make yourself look stupid
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      shut up, please just shut up, you make yourself look stupid
      he's a masochist maybe and he like to make himself look stupid or.... uh, sorry , he really is an idiot anyway, maybe he doesn't know that all his post only makes him look stupid coz he really is stupid, idiot enough not to understand that his post makes him look stupid.
      this "thing" called antiapartheid really need "brain" in his head, he's missing that one.
      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

I think the more people that post on forums about the 30 K + sc they have saved...the less likely we will see sc event. SC and whips are easy to get now than ever....so the likely hood of events for them is very little chance. If there is going to be a sc event then it wont be till after the clover event because theres sc as a prize in the clover event.

Comment

while you guys are saving them, i used them, cleaned up my inventory and started saving a new batch. What I'm really choked about is the darn runes, who saves runestones?
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            while you guys are saving them, i used them, cleaned up my inventory and started saving a new batch. What I'm really choked about is the darn runes, who saves runestones?
            smallrunes are like fate stones actually, I usually use them only when I know i level it up or get many hundreds. No rush to use an item that you receive daily as long as you know you won't level what you intend to

Comment

After everyone empty's their inventor's/vaults SC/Whips we will get back those events,until then we have almost 0 chances.

Everyone stacked a great amount of those 2 items and that's hurting R2 profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                smallrunes are like fate stones actually, I usually use them only when I know i level it up or get many hundreds. No rush to use an item that you receive daily as long as you know you won't level what you intend to

this

im level 54 and have about 1300 fate stones
                and about 1800 runestones because brutality was maxed

stupid me lagged and screwed up my chances with the exchange event
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  +1
                  luckily i was 100 short of leveling blood rune instead i used them to get all runes. Now I am confused which rune to use/level lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    The fact is that nobody knows...
                    I can only tell you that when that guy says something and you ask him for reference, all he can tell you is "because someone else said it.."
                    I can tell you offhand of 2 examples that has been proven false (there are others but I can't think of it offhand)

E.g 1: Says that HS in CN Wartune is only 1 turn -- proven false. (he claims that someone told him and then he referenced it again and again, but without proof)
                    E.g 2: Claims that I lied about quitting -- and then again his proof is from "what he hears"..

Regarding the SC and whips event, I can only say there's no evidence about not having it again. It may be that Proficient City is reducing the frequency of it, but to claim that they say it's 100% off.. someone has to backed it up with real evidence, not heresay.
                    Hey Condortard someone had posted that in the CN version that HS was limited to one time. Go do a search you Cupcake instead of harassing. Regardless if you quit the game or not you still are on the forums. So you technically never did quit this game. You still go here to harass people. Maybe trolling and harassing on the forums is what keeps you awake. Also there has been proven already that the elite club from prof stated there be no more sc or whips event. Once again Condortard do a search on the forums. There is a screen shot of the eliteclub stating that they most likely will not be bringing out those events anymore.

You are too busy kissing ***, trolling, being racist, and harassing people on the forum though to even understand things. Plus having no sc event and a screwed up whip event already shows you that they won't be doing it again. If you are too ignorant that's not my problem. Once next month events come out and there is no SC and a screwed up mount whip event comes then that further proves my point that there won't be anymore.

Really though Condortard I have no clue why you even bother on the forums trolling the way you do and harassing people about who "whines" or complains. You claim you don't play this game anymore. So it shouldn't bother you at all who complains. Unless you are a liar and you are secretly playing the game. In which case I was correct. So Condortard stop giving a damn about what people feel about the company or not. Not everyone has to enjoy events or like the company. Yet for anyone that disagrees with anything you start harassing them about it. You either enjoy harassing people as it's the only way to keep you going, or you are really playing this game that's why you "care" so much.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Holy Seal was limited to 1 time each fight 1 week ago... It's from the most recent patch, it wasn't there before...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Hey Condortard someone had posted that in the CN version that HS was limited to one time. Go do a search you Cupcake instead of harassing. Regardless if you quit the game or not you still are on the forums. So you technically never did quit this game. You still go here to harass people. Maybe trolling and harassing on the forums is what keeps you awake. Also there has been proven already that the elite club from prof stated there be no more sc or whips event. Once again condortard do a search on the forums. There is a screen shot of the eliteclub stating that they most likely will not be bringing out those events anymore. You are too busy kissing ***, trolling, being racist, and harassing people on the forum though to even understand things. Plus having no sc event and a screwed up whip event already shows you that they won't be doing it again. If you are too ignorant that's not my problem.
                        i stopped reading after the "elite club"
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                          i stopped reading after the "elite club"
                          There is such thing as eliteclub you derp. It's on Wartune. com which is prof city and they are in charge of the game. Link for you.

http://forum(.)wartune(.)com/redirec...&goto=lastpost

Comment

There is such thing as eliteclub you derp. It's on Wartune. com which is prof city and they are in charge of the game. Link for you.

http://forum(.)wartune(.)com/redirec...&goto=lastpost
                            that link prove nothing at all...

http://forumdotwartunedotcom/thread-239523-1-1.html they event have the same type of trash topics there...

Comment

Hey Condortard someone had posted that in the CN version that HS was limited to one time. Go do a search you Cupcake instead of harassing. Regardless if you quit the game or not you still are on the forums. So you technically never did quit this game. You still go here to harass people. Maybe trolling and harassing on the forums is what keeps you awake. Also there has been proven already that the elite club from prof stated there be no more sc or whips event. Once again Condortard do a search on the forums. There is a screen shot of the eliteclub stating that they most likely will not be bringing out those events anymore.

You are too busy kissing ***, trolling, being racist, and harassing people on the forum though to even understand things. Plus having no sc event and a screwed up whip event already shows you that they won't be doing it again. If you are too ignorant that's not my problem. Once next month events come out and there is no SC and a screwed up mount whip event comes then that further proves my point that there won't be anymore.

Really though Condortard I have no clue why you even bother on the forums trolling the way you do and harassing people about who "whines" or complains. You claim you don't play this game anymore. So it shouldn't bother you at all who complains. Unless you are a liar and you are secretly playing the game. In which case I was correct. So Condortard stop giving a damn about what people feel about the company or not. Not everyone has to enjoy events or like the company. Yet for anyone that disagrees with anything you start harassing them about it. You either enjoy harassing people as it's the only way to keep you going, or you are really playing this game that's why you "care" so much.

thank you oxy for making your OWN argument invalid by stating MOST LIKELY. which means it is NOT 100% certain. you just pretty much called yourself a moron by insulting condor and agreeing with him at the same time lmfao have a g'day sir lol
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desverilstyx View Post
                                thank you oxy for making your OWN argument invalid by stating MOST LIKELY. which means it is NOT 100% certain. you just pretty much called yourself a moron by insulting condor and agreeing with him at the same time lmfao have a g'day sir lol
                                Actually no I still said they won't bring it back bc I am certain they won't. THEY said most likely they won't. There is a difference. Yes, they never said anything 100% certain but implied it so. In fact they never even said most likely from what i remember on the screen shot. It stated something like we are thinking of not bringing anymore soul crystal event or mount whips again. Due to the fact that many people are complaining about hording too much and not enough room. I personally believe they won't be bringing the original events back since the past actions. I mean c'mon. Shortly after that screen shot the original events started to die. First no event items. Then no sc event, and finally the replacement of the original love thy mount with the new love thy mount one right now. If that isn't obvious to you that something is done then idk what to tell you. Keep being naive I guess.
                                Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-22-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X