Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

This is just my doubt, i'm not complaining nor asking when will it be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Elite club already stated we won't get any original sc/love thy mount event again. Plus this event is already called love thy mount. Not to mention there has been no SC event this month at all. Obviously that means we are not getting the original ones back again.
    You do know that these events have indeed replaced the original ones right? There is no such thing anymore as the original love thy mount and sc events. Elite club from prof already stated there won't be anymore
    Might as well waste them. There is never going to be another sc event or original love thy mount event. This month proves it.
    There is never going to be another original sc or mount training event again. The elite club even said so. There is never going to be another SC event either. You already seen it this month as there was none.
    There never going to be a soul crystal event or original mount training event again. It's been proven this month already.
    No point in saving anything anymore. There won't be any sc events anymore or training your mount. This has proven everything already. Why save anything at all now? My last post on this bc im tired of a never ending argument
    Last edited by CondorHero; 03-22-2014, 06:29 PM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well it was nerfed in CN version. We were suppose to get a nerf here. R2/Wartundecided not to. The fact that CN version decided to nerf it shows that it was an indeed unfair skill to have in the game. They could easily change HS to something else or just nerf it to 1-2 turns max like it suppose to be. Which wouldn't be so bad. 3 turns stunning is just plain dumb and makes pvp not a real pvp game.
      Post was dated 17th February 2014.

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Holy Seal was limited to 1 time each fight 1 week ago... It's from the most recent patch, it wasn't there before...
      China made the patch on approximately March 15th, 2014.

[No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Condortard I even stated that I personally said that they won't be bringing back the original events. The elite club screen shot implied so and anyone who has a brain will know that they are not going to be bring it back. What does "thinking of not bringing back the sc or whip event back" mean to you? Going by last months **** that happened right after the screen shot about the elite club statements. Then this months no sc event and change of the mount whip event. It's fairly obvious that they won't bring it back. Though you are too retarded to even understand things.

Comment

First, you said the Elite club said so.
          Then you said, the screenshot from Elite club implied so.

Which is correct? "said so" or "implied so".

Screenshot? Post it here.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condortard I even stated that I personally said that they won't be bringing back the original events. The elite club screen shot implied so and anyone who has a brain will know that they are not going to be bring it back. What does "thinking of not bringing back the sc or whip event back" mean to you? Going by last months **** that happened right after the screen shot about the elite club statements. Then this months no sc event and change of the mount whip event. It's fairly obvious that they won't bring it back. Though you are too retarded to even understand things.

This is a tad offensive to people who have family members affected by learning difficulties, no?
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
              This is a tad offensive to people who have family members affected by learning difficulties, no?
              Though condortard posts racial slurs and discriminates people on the forum. Not to mention on stop harassment. Yet that's perfectly allowed. So if they won't ban him for that stuff. Then this is perfectly fine to do.

Comment

Post the racial slur so we all may have a look.
                Include the thread too, please.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Though condortard posts racial slurs and discriminates people on the forum. Not to mention on stop harassment. Yet that's perfectly allowed. So if they won't ban him for that stuff. Then this is perfectly fine to do.
                  you did not cash in of for it to be allowed!

what elite club said so far was always true wasnt it?so yeah low chances for sc/whip event again

Comment

Originally posted by LayfonWolfstein View Post
                    you did not cash in of for it to be allowed!

what elite club said so far was always true wasnt it?so yeah low chances for sc/whip event again
                    The most interesting part is "he said elite club so said so", but when asked to provide a screenshot, he couldn't.
                    So it's really interesting he made up the rumor and then spread it like wildfire on the forums (see above for the threads he made about it).

Heh, and we know posting about other publishers aren't allowed, not to mention spreading untruths and lies.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Seems to me that you're picking a war with Condor, which is fair enough. Pretty sure it won't be him offended by your choice of post though, just other forum users who aren't involved.
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Seems to me that you're picking a war with Condor, which is fair enough. Pretty sure it won't be him offended by your choice of post though, just other forum users who aren't involved.
                        He doesn't like being corrected about the false things he said.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20140323011633.png
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1684057 i think he means this one? thou they say might here

Comment

The screenshot says "I have heard..."

Contrast that with "The elite club said so".
                            See any difference?

More interestingly, the poster wasn't asking about "unlimited events".
                            The answerer didn't even answer about "unlimited events".

So easy to start a rumor based on heresay, someone is an expert on it.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Tired of just reporting him over and over again. Where the mods here or the G.M do nothing but allow him to harass people here, be racist and discriminate people. Condor your racist thread was the threads about Chinese and Brazil. You can be racist and be Chinese too you know. Also racist does not necessarily mean that you have to say something horrible about that race. You can racist by saying positive judges against the person. My apologies to this statement im going say here. Just pointing out what can also count as racism "Only African Americans are good at basketball." That is a racist statement. Your posts about brazil people post here and Chinese people post here falls under being racist. Since you are basically mocking them. You have been discriminating people on the thread as well. T

he fact you are allowed to be on these forums still just amazes me. Anywhere else if you acted this way you will be barred from the forum. Though I guess you being an ex-mod and a hard casher. You have some connections to get away with the type of harassment you do. Since this is the internet is also a plus for you. Since in real life if you talked the you posted. You be getting your *** kicked. I am sure you are too scared in real life to act the way you do. You prob have no friends at all. That's why you harass people here. I am also sure you only post the **** you do on these forums. Since they allow it. Lastly, that is the screen shot I was talking about. It implies that there is no soul crystal event. I personally said there won't be going by the past incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                The screenshot says "I have heard..."

Contrast that with "The elite club said so".
                                See any difference?

More interestingly, the poster wasn't asking about "unlimited events".
                                The answerer didn't even answer about "unlimited events".

So easy to start a rumor based on heresay, someone is an expert on it.
                                Also the fact that you continue to b1tch about people who are complaining on the forums for a game that you claim you don't even play. Makes you look senile. What kind of person complains about other people complaining but doesn't even play the game himself? Either you are getting paid to kiss the *** of this company, you really do play this game but do not want people to know, or you are just retarded. To go on the forum just to harass people on the net over and over again for a game you claim you don't play. i just incredibly stupid. Which is why you earned the name Condortard. Now with out further a do. Why don't you.

Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-22-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X