Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so Injustice with Knights in AOE damage. no Moaning plz, its the truth see !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorich
    replied
    However, as to an earlier poster's statement, you have to look at the full context.

Knights have by FAR the best two single-target Delphics. They've got the only 400%+ (430% w/ QTE) and a 365%. And the best Illusion can do on these, because of the multiple hits from the effect, is a 1/5th and 1/3rd damage reduction respectively, unlike Thunderer, which when affected by Illusion, is completely avoided. Knights get both a 20% PDef AND a 20% HP boost, as well as a 20% Received Healing Boost, +7% DR and 5% Crit Reduction from their passives, as well as the best rage-regen passive.

Most high end players realize that Knights are a very good class, but you really need to be L76+ to have all the skills you need to make the characters well rounded. As someone who plays both a Mage and a Knight, I find the Knight much more well rounded a class, and despite what the super damage "always use a Gaia" players are saying, I find the use of an Iris by far the best Pet for a Knight. Vs either Archer or Mage, you just sit back and self-heal via Blocks. You use Chaos (Targets player), Ultimate (targets lower hp % - which is the player after chaos rune), Holy Seal (just to target player), Ultimate, Bubble, transform & Tsunami to clear the enemy troops & puri any blood rune you may have, then Rain Dance, Delphic, Warm Spring - come out and Delphic (if the enemy is still alive).

They're longer combats, but being able to heal upwards of 250k HP between Block-Heals and Iris Heals means you're just biding your time.

And when Advanced Class Skills come out Knights are going to rule the roost, so people need to calm down a bit . Esoteric Bladestorm. Best Skill in the game at the high end. It's a full AoE @ 175% w/ QTE, AND gives a 3-round 10% Stat Debuff. The amount of BR that removes is ridiculous. Knights also get Fatal Blow, a 30s CD, 60 Rage Attack that does 220% + 1450 & Bleeds 5 Rounds @ 25% per round. That's a total of 370% Damage for 60 Rage.

Oh, and you get to turn your Shadow Thrasher, you know, the 195% Attack w/ a 1s CD, into a slowing attack as well. 100% of 3-rounds of Slow. So Knights will be better at slowing in PvE than Archers, since their DF has a CD that lets the effect expire briefly. Knights won't. In Necro Knights are going to dominate, and Mages will be the struggling class.

In Single-Target PvE you'll lead with Shadow Thrasher to Slow, Slasher & Brutality (+45 Rage Gain) follow. Then Fatal Blow, which is only a net-loss of 40 Rage, so you're at at least 25 Rage at this point. Slasher to get to 50+ Rage. Shadow Thrasher + Awaken + Rune (Net gain of 5 Rage), Do Pet Stuff. Dead Baddie that likely never came out of Slow.

Leave a comment:

• gioxxxx
    replied
    knights have a low magic defense so mages can kill us , about the damage my knight has 19k attack (level 63 ) and it's pritty high almost like archers have but archers have the BEST critical !! so it's complicated

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
    Delphic Hell Thunder - [ All ] - 270% +350 .QTE BOOST 25% making it 337 %
    Are you kidding me ? No good mage uses 100% rage on that *** skill.
    I do, 1st turn no less .

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    i think qte is +25% not *1.25. Tried a few tests

anyway, archers beat knights with gaia. They can easily kill troops which allow them to make good use of gaia. I dunno what knights can beat.
    You are correct. I've done number breakdowns of this with big hitters like Delphic Hell Thunder and the increase is 25% to the base %, not the overall Damage. So +25% from QTE on a 270% is 295%, not 270% * 1.25.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    In most games i have played
    Mage/Healer/Support/Nuker - generally supports team-mates in achieving victory using heals and few high damage nukes, which tears out enemy into small bit but have high CD and mana/rage/soul cost. {Life Saver ]

Knight/Tanker - Iron wall -they defend the team by taking damage, High hp, High Defense and damage reduction buffs additionally high reflections of damage, generally with 1 lethal attack. {Strongest Shield ]

Carry/Agile/Assassins/Rouge/Archers- High damage per second, generally ranged based or stealth based. Low Hp/Def.

This may not be true for all games, additionally its my personal opinion but it has served me quite well in pre-determining the class I want to play.
    Last edited by Hot Shot; 03-23-2014, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
    nope I don't use it huge rage needed better to bombard with RoF and meteor and have rage for heals(bl can counter any aoe nicely)

Leave a comment:

• Ivopinto
    replied

Leave a comment:

• smartituampas
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    ah yes, i understand this. The troop's attack is smaller compared to the knight's block heal, thus they are effectively healing the knight with their puny attacks.
    u can just let their troop alive too, use HS 1st turn or chaos / amnesia, then ultimate slashers, (brutal if u use HS instead of chaos / amnesia)+ WW, ultimate slasher, shield, ultimate slasher. then morph into gaia (if vs archer) use skill which target priority players, then delphic, if troops hvn't die after WW + gaia's skill which damage 20k damage to troops, use lighting circuit 1st before delphic. archer should've been dead if u're good enough. while their troops are alive that keeping ur hp healed by their troop's attack.
    same strategy as before but morph into hades (vs mage) use skill that absorb HP, u can get lot more with it targeting troops instead of players, then delphic, mage's troop wiped out. change into human, rune, EDD, done!
    maybe.
    Last edited by smartituampas; 03-23-2014, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If he can't beat archers, he better quit.
    Archers OHKO knights with a crit gaia delphic, knights loose consistently to archers after the sylph era.

Leave a comment:

• noval40
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If he can't beat archers, he better quit.
    so archers destined to lose from knights? oct 2012 u sure u played this game? class is a really small part giving guideline to stats growth. so the destiny part works only for 3% knights those who built both mdef and not the "destined" pdef only. archer gaia skills kill knights for fun so , yeah i bet he cant kill archers if squishy mdef. if his mdef is ok and still loses he can quit i agree.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    So, with the introduction of Amazon Queen, mages still pawn knights?
    Good comeback.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    so, with the introduction of gaia, knights still pawn archers?
    So, with the introduction of Amazon Queen, mages still pawn knights?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    try to my server, lot of great knight
    even our troops betray us when fight knight. lol
    ah yes, i understand this. The troop's attack is smaller compared to the knight's block heal, thus they are effectively healing the knight with their puny attacks.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I loled here... I have No idea why knight players complain about aoe...u walk with ***** sword not mage stuff...learn wut class u play and accept it. Knight have best single target skills, now u want better aoe, wut next? Auto-win?

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    I think each class can kill the other class, all depends on who uses their resources properly. Although, one can argue that after sylph patch there is no balance in class but everyone gets to keep its again who uses their resources more efficiently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X