Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so Injustice with Knights in AOE damage. no Moaning plz, its the truth see !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant knights add a talent bleed to their WW?? yes they can

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      Cant knights add a talent bleed to their WW?? yes they can
      that bleed effect only works at lvl 1, lvl 2+ alr failed to work

reported this bug a long time ago and they still said it is "chance", then this chance really quite small, used for 6+ months and still can't see any bleed
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        i think qte is +25% not *1.25. Tried a few tests

anyway, archers beat knights with gaia. They can easily kill troops which allow them to make good use of gaia. I dunno what knights can beat.
        Knights beat mages with Amazon Queen... Even with Pan, mages will be killed by knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          try to my server, lot of great knight
          even our troops betray us when fight knight. lol
          Maybe that is the reason why they have weak aoe??? Just my guess..

Comment

if the OP doesn't know how to play his cards well, doesn't matter even if he cashes like hell
            because there won't be any difference. he will still get owned by other classes
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

If he can't beat archers, he better quit.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

so, with the introduction of gaia, knights still pawn archers?

Comment

I think each class can kill the other class, all depends on who uses their resources properly. Although, one can argue that after sylph patch there is no balance in class but everyone gets to keep its again who uses their resources more efficiently.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I loled here... I have No idea why knight players complain about aoe...u walk with ***** sword not mage stuff...learn wut class u play and accept it. Knight have best single target skills, now u want better aoe, wut next? Auto-win?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                      try to my server, lot of great knight
                      even our troops betray us when fight knight. lol
                      ah yes, i understand this. The troop's attack is smaller compared to the knight's block heal, thus they are effectively healing the knight with their puny attacks.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        so, with the introduction of gaia, knights still pawn archers?
                        So, with the introduction of Amazon Queen, mages still pawn knights?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          So, with the introduction of Amazon Queen, mages still pawn knights?
                          Good comeback.
                          +1
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            so archers destined to lose from knights? oct 2012 u sure u played this game? class is a really small part giving guideline to stats growth. so the destiny part works only for 3% knights those who built both mdef and not the "destined" pdef only. archer gaia skills kill knights for fun so , yeah i bet he cant kill archers if squishy mdef. if his mdef is ok and still loses he can quit i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Archers OHKO knights with a crit gaia delphic, knights loose consistently to archers after the sylph era.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                ah yes, i understand this. The troop's attack is smaller compared to the knight's block heal, thus they are effectively healing the knight with their puny attacks.
                                u can just let their troop alive too, use HS 1st turn or chaos / amnesia, then ultimate slashers, (brutal if u use HS instead of chaos / amnesia)+ WW, ultimate slasher, shield, ultimate slasher. then morph into gaia (if vs archer) use skill which target priority players, then delphic, if troops hvn't die after WW + gaia's skill which damage 20k damage to troops, use lighting circuit 1st before delphic. archer should've been dead if u're good enough. while their troops are alive that keeping ur hp healed by their troop's attack.
                                same strategy as before but morph into hades (vs mage) use skill that absorb HP, u can get lot more with it targeting troops instead of players, then delphic, mage's troop wiped out. change into human, rune, EDD, done!
                                maybe.
                                Last edited by smartituampas; 03-23-2014, 07:29 AM.
                                Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X