TOK Mount Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK Mount Cards

Please let there be an option to trade them for mount whips or runestones, because after synthesizing the netherwing they're useless...
    Or let us convert them into mount cards, idk, for a lower rate, or even sell them for a decent amount of gold.

Macke them to buy Old Mounts whit casher no morr buy it

Comment

why r2 not giving other mount on this ?

Comment

actually idk but may be we can exchange shadow soul for balens it can work fine i think if we trade them for mount spirit we will get the ice fang and then start complaining again so i think balen exchange works
        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-25-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Got to agree. Got my netherwing dragon, have about 1100 more shadow souls, kind of hoping you'd give us a better option than some measly exchange for ONE gold each! With all the development you do...how about another mount, or ability to level the Dragon with these? If nothing else, either set the game to recognize I've already got the mount and give me something else instead, or let me exchange for bound balens, Mount Spirits, or something remotely useful! Instead, this is more inventory clutter trying to force us to spend more to open more inventory slots, which is just nasty. Another problem, like having both bound and unbound versions of an item, and we can't use the unbound ones to sell/trade or give to guild members to help them. This is a no-brainer. You really want to change this. Now!

Comment

each 50 - 100 shadow soul 10 - 25 whips or what ever... after get nether dragon thats really2badjunkassonmyinventory
            They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

tok mount card are taking more and more place each day
              we all wish r2games could give us a way to use them
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

if i remember correctly they would put a temporarily mount into tok, like the mount spirits.

I would love to see some exchange or sth

Comment

There is a system of "refining" your mount in the part 2 patch and future patches in wartune just wait patiently

Comment

they should be exchange-able for whips. Same as mount spirits, nobody give a dime about a 7day mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Su1c1d3r View Post
                      There is a system of "refining" your mount in the part 2 patch and future patches in wartune just wait patiently
                      hmmm, that would be nice ^_^
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                      X