Block triggering on crit hit ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block triggering on crit hit ?

So, lets say the other side crits and your block triggers also, what happens with dmg received, does block deduces from crit damage or it completely negates the crit and deduces from standard dmg ?

It reduces the damage with the crit damage calculated in

Comment

I didn't think block activated on a crit hit.

Crit damage is always in RED, blocked damage is always shown in BLUE. I have never seen a blue Crit damage total, but I could be wrong on this.

I have however seen a crit only do 1 damage due to Illusion.

Edit:- I am basing this on the unstoppable object/immovable object paradox. Where one can't actually exist without the other one being wrong.
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-23-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        I didn't think block activated on a crit hit.

Crit damage is always in RED, blocked damage is always shown in BLUE. I have never seen a blue Crit damage total, but I could be wrong on this.

I have however seen a crit only do 1 damage due to Illusion.

Edit:- I am basing this on the unstoppable object/immovable object paradox. Where one can't actually exist without the other one being wrong.
        when you get an crit and block hit the crit is showed in red and close to it you have block on blue expect that crit covers most of the blue part lol

Comment

ofc u have crit and block at the same time. play vs a knight and u can see the heal form knights block

Comment

yea it triggers even in crit hits. The damage remains bloody red(doesnt turn blue like a normal block hit), but you can see that the knight(myself in many situations) heals after that crit. I never seen that blue damage that ZEREF talks about but might be right. So all you see is a reduced crit hit with a heal

Comment

agree with buuromania. Go spam fight on the top knights in your server and you should see it too.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crit.dodge.png
Views:	1
Size:	518.8 KB
ID:	1684156

*ding* *ding*
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                X