X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump from server 38

look at the legal stuff on other thread

Comment

I am another of those not losing his account but losing many friends instead. What is happening here is unacceptable. There are easy fixes for everything if the companies involved would just be willing to do a little work. I for one will not be spending another dollar if this is not fixed.

Catheld

level 77 knight

Kabam server2

Comment

Originally posted by jolietdusty View Post
        I am another of those not losing his account but losing many friends instead. What is happening here is unacceptable. There are easy fixes for everything if the companies involved would just be willing to do a little work. I for one will not be spending another dollar if this is not fixed.

Catheld

level 77 knight

Kabam server2
        March 31 is approaching quickly if they wanted to fix it they would of given notice already

Comment

Thats usually their idea of working *fast* to fix things so i wouldnt be surprised if it takes longer but im hoping they will DO something.
          Server~Kabam S1/S2
          Galateea

Guild~ Fire and Steel

Knight~Level 70

BR~97K

Comment

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ames-Shut-Down
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

File a complaint with the https://www.bbb.org/ Better Business Bureau demanding a full refund of every last cent you put into this game. Also, open a ticket with Kabam demanding either a refund or a new character equal to the one you lost. Be sure to mention your BBB claim in your ticket to Kabam.

Comment

i will actually highlight a certain part for those who didnt get it

First you need to create a brand new Account on Kabam.com. Once you've created that new account, send in a Customer Support Ticket. The Subject Line of this Customer Support Ticket must say: 'Godfather Yahoo Account Transfer'. The Description field of this ticket must contain your Yahoo Games Account's Email Address, Player Name and Server along with the Email Address, Player Name and Server of your new Kabam.com Account. If you do not use the proper subject line or do not provide full information,we may not be able to transfer your account to Kabam.com. Remember, these instruction will only work for The Godfather: Five Families. If you play other Kabam Games on Yahoo Games then please check their forums for instructions specific to that game.

Comment

Brutal, thats only for Godfather game. I start the thread after reading this one:

http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?250355

And its not a protest, but a petition to all that dont agree with what Kabam is doing, to join us and show that we care for our friends, and for the time and effort they put in their toons.

Comment

i know it is

the point im saying is

if they can transfer accounts there, why not here

Comment

Just want to show my support, will not lose my account but like all of us I will be affected by the loss of friends and family who will no longer be able to play WT. If this is allowed to happen it will be a huge, huge loss and a mistake quickly regretted by those who could have prevented it. I am disappointed and saddened. Don't take my friends.

Comment

Bump, bump. Down with KABAM.

Comment

From today I will buy no more balens
                          bump+1
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 24_03_2014 , 18_27_46.png
Views:	2
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	1684139
                          DJ`MARIO S197 Grungefall
                          Come on all guys, be together & help another

Mr Vulcan421! Who are you? leave the ppl to say what they feel, because of this is a forum !!!!!!!
                          must be some ***** as you always shut up & do your things because this game Wartune in my opinion is more dangerous then gambling games.
                          You have no money to invest, that is the reason for your comment
                          S197 Grungefall
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 24_03_2014 , 18_27_46.png
Views:	2
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	1684142
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-24-2014, 02:43 PM. Reason: Merge
                          Guild :Ellite
                          DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                          Mage / BR: +630K
                          Sylph: x7 in total
                          Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                          Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                          Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                          Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                          Hades x1 - Orange
                          Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Cause Kabam is a lazy, disorganized company that has thousands of people complaining about them every day. I would have been gone long ago, if it wasnt for the progress i did and friends i made in this game, but they did screw me over in Godfather, so I know what i am talking about Just check their forums, every thread we started , they have closed it, every ticket we have sent, is closed also.. thats NOT a way to threat your player.. and obviously, they now want us to go and play their mobile game. I refuse to do that.. R2 as a publisher should be ashamed of this also
                            Princess
                            Knight, LVL 80
                            Kabam Us West 2

Comment

Originally posted by doido75 View Post
                              to all yahoo players and other players,

im starting this petition, in the name of all my colleagues, which have been playing with me for the last year, and by a unfortunate action from yahoo, will have to leave a game they enjoy playing mainly because of the friends they have made along the way. They worked hard, spend hard earned money to make they toons strong and competitive, to then, without any consideration, have their investment taken from them and their entertainment trashed away. If you dont agree with whats happening, pls place a bump, or your comment to this thread, and hope that, kabam might change his decision in not provide an account transfer to those who help make this game as it is.

Hope to see you in game;

brgds

doido

aka: Soullripper - archer 80 - west s2
                              Bump!! Bump!! Bump!!

Comment

This link will send you to proficient city wartune login. It was very easy to click on the open a new ticket link and send a ticket complaining about how Yahoo, Kabam, and R2 are damaging the reputation and profitability of Wartune. Probably won't do any good, but Proficient City has the exclusive rights to the English version of Wartune. So they must have some influence on these companies.

[removed link]
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-24-2014, 05:37 PM. Reason: This is not a valid option, sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X