Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titles you can obtain trough out the game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlea1
    started a topic Titles you can obtain trough out the game ?

Titles you can obtain trough out the game ?

How does this guy obtaine these titles on s 16 immortal ruins , or one of the merged servers we merged with Click image for larger version

Name:	moscaw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	1747672Click image for larger version

Name:	titles.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1747673

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    I've seen the surreal situation title before. Forgot who had it, but you need the clothings that is labelled event item which so far there is no event that allows one to get it. Maybe there is some special event for merged/new servers that allows them to get it or they're asked to be beta testers for those titles.
    am in new server and haven't seen it or anyone with it as i check out the cloth every day NOTHING IS THERE LOL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Ask Moderators they can answer it well

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    I've seen the surreal situation title before. Forgot who had it, but you need the clothings that is labelled event item which so far there is no event that allows one to get it. Maybe there is some special event for merged/new servers that allows them to get it or they're asked to be beta testers for those titles.

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    I have passed this on.

It's being looked into.
    Ty for that i just got frustrated that people get this without even the big cashers having them ?

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    I have passed this on.

It's being looked into.

Leave a comment:

• khuram146
    replied
    i think its a game character. they made their own character to encourage the players to spend more and more and more they r dollars sucker

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    Originally posted by TechTiger View Post
    The radiant rose is an item not released yet in this game version. And the Surreal Costume and HeadGear is that clothing from shop, or event , looks like chinese clothing so hes probably just a testing acc or something like that for r2

actually its true i saw the surreal costume isn't released yet so that title must be fake idk and world re owned no one i have seen for since i have been playing has got it and radian beauty idk

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    actually those titles were not released as i heard for a long time ppl never saw this title or anyone get in the game if so they must have arrived

Leave a comment:

• TechTiger
    replied
    hahah well u got me there :P

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    lol cheater explain to me how u can use cheat to get these tittles and what use would they be to u not like they give stats
    they look pretty good + he wud be first one to get them

Leave a comment:

• TechTiger
    replied
    lol cheater explain to me how u can use cheat to get these tittles and what use would they be to u not like they give stats

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    The radiant rose is an item not released yet in this game version. And the Surreal Costume and HeadGear is that clothing from shop, or event , looks like chinese clothing so hes probably just a testing acc or something like that for r2
    or cheater

Leave a comment:

• R218374394
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Iz teh hax0r

Leave a comment:

Working...
X