Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing Lunatic Fire into Incendiary shot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Lunatic Fire into Incendiary shot!

Here's my possible build..

Click image for larger version

Name:	1234.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1747680Click image for larger version

Name:	12345.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1747681

i got rage rune today so im planning to replace my lunatic fire into Incendiary shot for aoe attack...

im lvl 64 archer, so not enough points to get both lunatic and IS..

Is it a good idea??
    Last edited by wartunekramevets; 03-23-2014, 11:13 AM.
    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
    IGN:BrokenArrow
    Level:64 (Camping)
    RFCamping: Dont have much time
    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
    Sylph:Purple Gaia

I got 2 skill trees, and one of them looks just like the one you want. But lunatic fire is an important skill for pvp, much better then Inc.

I suggest you have either get 2 skill trees or leave lunatic.

Comment

The thing with Lunatic is that it very very rarely loses you any rage.

The rage regen on Lunatic often gives you more rage than you had before firing it
      So it is actually a good AOE attack, and at times a mini rage rune!

Comment

good idea but it'll be hard for you to clear your opponents troop?
        All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

i think lunatic fire is easy raged skill and worth more sincee it doesn't eat much rage on the other hand Incendiary shot can be good damagetic so it hard to figure out since u want to do too much aoe i say lunatic is good if u have pvp but if u got pve place them both for long fights it kinda worth it

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
            good idea but it'll be hard for you to clear your opponents troop?
            i can easily wipe out troops of my opponent... i have 85k br with crit rate of 6k with lvl 8 enhanced determination astral...

Comment

Originally posted by R230527694 View Post
              i think lunatic fire is easy raged skill and worth more sincee it doesn't eat much rage on the other hand Incendiary shot can be good damagetic so it hard to figure out since u want to do too much aoe i say lunatic is good if u have pvp but if u got pve place them both for long fights it kinda worth it
              rage is not a problem to me coz i have lvl 50 legend set.....

Comment

also with talents lunatic only 7 sec cd u can clear troops almost good as mage

Comment

i use the inc shot instead of lunatic fire and it works quite well. even if you don't clear use a pet with an aoe move to finish it
                  "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

on 64 you can have delph + lunatic 4, freeze 2 and scatter 2. Freeze/scatter for moon , lunatic on pvp and sniper for WB.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      The thing with Lunatic is that it very very rarely loses you any rage.

The rage regen on Lunatic often gives you more rage than you had before firing it
                      So it is actually a good AOE attack, and at times a mini rage rune!
                      Originally posted by R230527694 View Post
                      I think your statements are only true if there are multiple enemies... But if you battle on single boss/enemy, lunatic fire will not give rage more than you have before you casted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        I think your statements are only true if there are multiple enemies... But if you battle on single boss/enemy, lunatic fire will not give rage more than you have before you casted it.
                        Then one has to weigh what events will benefit them more. PVP or dungeons? One is mostly group fight and another is single enemy fight. IS is better in single enemy fight, while lunatic better for group fight. Once they can figure out which one they like more, then pick the best skills for that event. Either that or give up on slow levelling and just get lv 80 so you have enough skill pts for both lunatic n IS without the headache on which to pick.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          That is why I say "Very Very rarely", "Often gives more rage" and "So it is actually a good AOE"

Of course your examples show the times Lunatic is sometime ineffective, but these times are far less than the times Lunatic is useful. Work out how many times you actually face a single enemy compared to multiple mobs.

There is a also another drawback to IS as it is not a true AOE attack at all. If you hit the wrong enemy, the damage may not effect all mobs or players.

It does however stand to reason that BOTH attacks are useful in their own right, and that is why most archers run dual skill tree's to allow them to utilize the benefits of both skills

Comment

I think you can do great with the last one you posted .... my archer did that and he rocks on campaigns, pvp, you name it. And when you get higher up you can get luna and max out delph for better wb if you want .... but I like ap and incendiary on wb, much cheaper, easier to cast
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                            X