Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tanks is ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanks is ****

tank battles is **** if you are unable to find a match then maybe it would be an idea to have a match against the computer so you don't lose you go

find a team god damn it are u that serious may be it **** but rune stones are beautiful isn't it damn more beautiful

Comment

Tanks is worse than ****. I simply log in find a match with two ppl - one lets the other one win then quit out. Winner gets max rewards. I haven't played tanks legitimately in months but get max rewards every day. Use two accounts - account A wins in the first session, account B wins in the second

Comment

I'm so sick of tanks lately. My team's been matching leavers last 4 days and I believe it's been around 7 times last 2 weeks. Tank leavers should lose their tank attempts.

Comment

Well... Our streak's been increased. 6 days in a row fighting vs. leavers.. Looks like the only way to gain runes now is to be lucky with ToK chests.
          Last edited by Caballero1321; 03-26-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

so u ppl are saying that u want to wast 25mins on tank where u have a change to lose the game or just take the win after 1-5mins

Comment

Originally posted by R29611535 View Post
              Tanks is worse than ****. I simply log in find a match with two ppl - one lets the other one win then quit out. Winner gets max rewards. I haven't played tanks legitimately in months but get max rewards every day. Use two accounts - account A wins in the first session, account B wins in the second
              mods mods come here, this ppl here admitted he violated the ToS by abusing alt! mods usually come right away after seeing some1 sharing account info, coz it's against the ToS, but this one here admitted himself that he's abusing alt! mods mods come hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              LOL it's funny to see the mods sensitive against little things like simple ToS but ignoring a serious heavy problem like bugs, server merges, yahoo! games's problems, etc

Comment

meh, i go in at the last 10 mins and leave bg and see what i can find. Usually quick match, done over, fall asleep, wb, back to sleep. They need to kill the HOUR it takes to get to WB and put in wb at 11 again.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  so u ppl are saying that u want to wast 25mins on tank where u have a change to lose the game or just take the win after 1-5mins

1. We usually start around the middle of tank time, so waste of 10 mins is not a big deal.
                  2. Thanks to the rune exchange event we have like 3-5 new runes to level up.
                  3. Even if we lost the tank battle, we would get better rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    1. We usually start around the middle of tank time, so waste of 10 mins is not a big deal.
                    anything is better than 30 mins of Tanks Monotony.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

@B4nsh33
                      1. Go back to school and obtain some reading comprehension skills.
                      2. This is only your personal point of view.
                      3. Watch what you're saying/writing:

"Would you like to get ***** by the bunch of baboons?"
                      Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post

Comment

why do u get better rewards if u lose for what i know is when u auto win u get a win bag and the changse for all ur team to get box's in a lost battle are not high. and for me i got a team that all afk for be dont with it in 5min if the other dont leave

Comment

@B4nsh33
                          1. Go back to school and obtain some reading comprehension skills.
                          2. This is only your personal point of view.
                          3. Watch what you're saying/writing:

"Would you like to get ***** by the bunch of baboons?"
                          dude, banshee is agreeing with you but you insulted him instead? it seems you are the one who need your own advices.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This totally doesn't sound like agreeing with my statement, but whatever.
                            I didn't mean to offend him, only to point out his recklesness.

Originally posted by AMTjiTzUr
                            why do u get better rewards if u lose for what i know is when u auto win u get a win bag and the changse for all ur team to get box's in a lost battle are not high. and for me i got a team that all afk for be dont with it in 5min if the other dont leave
                            When I'm 1-4th I get extra chest with a few additional runes (often 10+), which is a way more than 5 runes from Victory Chest (or blood/heal rune).

Comment

This totally doesn't sound like agreeing with my statement, but whatever.
                              I didn't mean to offend him, only to point out his recklesness.
                              Like i said, you should eat your own advice. he means a 30 minutes tank fight is tediously boring, so entering after 15 minutes is way better. Just like what you did. Heck, he even said that very clearly in his previous post.

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              meh, i go in at the last 10 mins and leave bg and see what i can find. Usually quick match, done over, fall asleep, wb, back to sleep. They need to kill the HOUR it takes to get to WB and put in wb at 11 again.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X