ToK/Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK/Spire

When someone sends an invite to someone that has already entered ToK, the game automatically says that person has entered ToK today. I would like that feature for spire also.

the lag when playing Tok and Spire is insane....
    no lag before or after
    but during battles lag is crazy
    would be nice to have this issue fixed
    its challenging enough without the added lag
    Jalarzi

Comment

Originally posted by Jalarzi View Post
      the lag when playing Tok and Spire is insane....
      no lag before or after
      but during battles lag is crazy
      would be nice to have this issue fixed
      its challenging enough without the added lag

IDK but this lag happening to me 2 only in tok when am battling in bg and arena its totally fine i don't know why and may be i thought the teammates or the oppenents are laggers (not sure am 0%) my computer seems to be working fine don't know

Comment

Yes i lag bad in tok/spire also, but i always lag on the game.

Comment

Instead of a message about people having already done it, I wish they allowed you to go through them again like you can with the other MPDs without getting any benefits from it. I can't tell you how many times I and others in my guild have wanted to be able to help members who are one short, but can't because I already ran it. Oh sure, there's the argument of carrying lower level players, but isn't that what is already done in the other dungeons?
          Tigris
          Mage
          Kabam - 73

Comment

If we can go through mpd multiple times, why can't they also set it up for ToK and Spire. People in the guilds come online different times during the day and night and for some, its really hard to find someone else to help them. It seems like it could be set the same way where you do not get any extra rewards and it would help a lot of people out, that want to help their guild members.

Comment

Working...
            X