Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage Combo for World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Combo for World boss

Post your mage world boss combo below. Also which sylph used, gaia or aq which is best?

Come on guys help out the newbies

Comment

only put bolt and thunderer, and use afk mode.
      second turn i use gaia (afk) use dlphic after 4x dmg buff, afk again. lol
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

i do:

LB,sunt and rune, blessed light, LB and resto double hit, and then finish with lb and chaos rune

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
          i do:

LB,sunt and rune, blessed light, LB and resto double hit, and then finish with lb and chaos rune
          Hahahahaha xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Doesn't matter which combo you use. You will lag and then DC

Comment

Normal round: Lb,thunderer,Lb,thunderer,Rage rune,thunderer. And repeat..
              Gaia Round: Jupiter, Shout Circuit, Flash Storm, Jupiter, Delphic.. ofc should have the unstable voltage

Comment

Noraml Round: Thunderer, rof, thunderer, fireball/lightningbolt (double hit), fireball/lightningbolt (double hit),fireball/lightningbolt (double hit)
                Gaia Round: Short Circuit, lightning strike, lightning strike, short circuit, delphonic

Note:
                use sniper's edge and determination in place of will destroyer and goddess blessing; also troops in back if you have high enough hp
                I am a level 68 mage with 89K br so using my rotation i can get up to 95K on normal round and 120K on gaia round
                Last edited by Zeak42; 03-26-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

normal round: thunderer, (afk button) chaos/amnesia/mire rune, lb with lb (double skill trick), continue till end with some rof and thunderers depending of rage.

gaia round: thunderer, lb (summon button) chaos/amnesia/mire rune, double skilling with sylph till end...
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

thunder RoF sylph brut, short circuit,(double auto attack thundering strike),delph,(double auto attack short circuit)

Comment

When I'm not AFK'ing:

Round 1: RoF -> Auto+LB -> Thunderer -> RoF -> Auto+LB -> Thunderer (works with perfect timing, lag can mess up one or both of the double attacks).

Round 2: Awaken Gaia -> Jupiter's Wrath -> Short Circuit -> Jupiter's Wrath -> Thundering Strike -> Delphic Thunder Wave
                      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

my gaia = awekend>JW>SC>FS>TS>TW+SC [double hit there : SC is a fastest skill cast of gaia]
                        -West Coast S115

Comment

You should add the gold obtained by using those rotations so people will have an idea,
                          also post your br or matk / ewd / crit ..
                          Otherwise he will be confused which one to use
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                            i do:

guess thats the best rotation
                            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

hmmm...

normal round:
                              brutality rune+afk hen depends of afk hit:
                              afk=thunderer then rain, lb, lb, lb, thunderer, lb, rain
                              afk=rain then thunderer, lb, lb, rain, thunderer, lb
                              afk=lb then thunderer, rain, lb, lb, lb, thunderer

sylph round
                              thunderer, transform, rune, jw, fs, ts, delphic, sc, jw, ts(, ts)

normal can be changed if get rage reduction.
                              sylph double hit with last ts is hard and most times not cast.
                              S324 - Kamitergh
                              Guild - Defiance
                              BR - around 360k

Comment

Working...
                              X