Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Useless Hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Hot events

In light of the recent HOT EVENT (pfft) put in by R2 for the Apollo and Hades sylphs as grand prices I would like to point out what a load of **** that was. R2 really showed us how greedy for money they were in this one. Yes folks, everyone here was waiting and hoping for an sc event so we might just have the chance of getting an apollo sylph (forget about the hades going for 480 clovers lol) which was going for 180 clovers. Good job R2, I will now be concentrating on the other games I play as I have realized this ones bogus. Good luck with ur future "HOT" events lol.

Originally posted by GrendelSlice View Post
    In light of the recent HOT EVENT (pfft) put in by R2 for the Apollo and Hades sylphs as grand prices I would like to point out what a load of **** that was. R2 really showed us how greedy for money they were in this one. Yes folks, everyone here was waiting and hoping for an sc event so we might just have the chance of getting an apollo sylph (forget about the hades going for 480 clovers lol) which was going for 180 clovers. Good job R2, I will now be concentrating on the other games I play as I have realized this ones bogus. Good luck with ur future "HOT" events lol.
    apollo was the main prize of an event a few months ago for which people paid heavy money. Are you saying it is so unfair for you to not get for free an item for which people paid heavy money that the game is not even worthy without it?

there are better sylph out there, for free! search for them in the atoll

Comment

Blue Apollo was available for something like 280 Cloud City Chests, and Purple Apollo was available for 680 Cloud City Chests.

At that time, there was no Mahra. Getting purple Apollo costs approximately $500 USD.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Point is that the game is going nowhere right now. The events are boring, non/semi cashers cant get anything anymore since the unlimited events were too "profit loss" for R2. If someone comes with the "R2 is only copying events" than good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
          Point is that the game is going nowhere right now. The events are boring, non/semi cashers cant get anything anymore since the unlimited events were too "profit loss" for R2. If someone comes with the "R2 is only copying events" than good luck with that.
          Lol...R2 doesn't copy any events. They don't even make the events =P Any copying is done by PCity....the current events don't benefit anyone who doesn't spend like a "whale"...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            apollo was the main prize of an event a few months ago for which people paid heavy money. Are you saying it is so unfair for you to not get for free an item for which people paid heavy money that the game is not even worthy without it?

there are better sylph out there, for free! search for them in the atoll
            I'll just bold this part out.

You add new stuff, people pay money to have it now, after a few months give normal people a chance to have it while you release better stuff so paying customers can buy that.
            SlyDevil | s374

Comment

And thats exactly the problem. Having benefits as VIP is ok, but beeing able to at least stay alive 2 rounds vs cashers is not big fun for anyone.

They are killing the community with their events but i dont care anymore. i regret the time spend with this game

Comment

Events are getting worse, on any perspective (casher or non-casher)

they downgrade their events. Expect lots of complains

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Lol...R2 doesn't copy any events. They don't even make the events =P Any copying is done by PCity....the current events don't benefit anyone who doesn't spend like a "whale"...

whales have money?
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Trolls can type?

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
                      I'll just bold this part out.

You add new stuff, people pay money to have it now, after a few months give normal people a chance to have it while you release better stuff so paying customers can buy that.
                      there are things in this world that only rich people can afford, the others can't just receive everything for free when the rich person gets another new item can they? for example do you consider a non casher should obtain for free all the mounts except for the ones that were implemented in the last 3 months? There are many cashers who wouldnt pay anymore for the game if they knew everyone including them will aquire it in 2-3 months. If you were to aquire everything for free except for the last 2-3 months, the difference between you and the cashers would be so little that you could actually beat them with higher skill. I do like the idea to get all that zebq has minus the last 3 months though

Comment

yeah i too find events boring recently, for 1st time, i did not so couple of events in clover event season.

I feel this is because 5 months back events were made in an interesting manner if a non-casher did all events he gets ~90-92 pcs, which implies if i miss an event i lose an entire lot of mahara(30 pcs/lot). Clothing or whatever is available for 90 pcs.

After that Unlimited Events Came Up, good bonus but eventually no need to do other stuff, obv. do more get more, but i can get coolest stuff avail..

Now, events are designed to give ~75-85 pcs. i.e. gift available for 60 pcs + 15-25pcs. even if i miss couple of events i lose 40k Daru/Gold or whatever per pcs, working for gold/daru is not fun.
                        However, if the events were made in old format 31-61-91 or rewards were replaced 1 event item=1mahara / 3 spectrum/3k kyanite or something interesting then events would be intresting.
                        Last edited by Hot Shot; 03-24-2014, 04:00 AM.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Yes, at the moment you still might be able to get mahra but honestly working whole month for 60 mahra? how about no...

First super stupid event is the 200 weekly quests, i doubt there is still some nobrainer doing them, amethyst mine after getting the mount is also boring, tanks were always boring, fishing is boring, tok doesnt need a comment, doing same MPD for 6+ months is also boring

At the moment there is literally nothing in the game worth to stay.

Thats what the devs should think about

Comment

Yes, at the moment you still might be able to get mahra but honestly working whole month for 60 mahra? how about no...
                            Agreed completely. No point working the whole month for 60 mahra, i.e. 20 dollars.

Comment

First super stupid event is the 200 weekly quests, i doubt there is still some nobrainer doing them, amethyst mine after getting the mount is also boring, tanks were always boring, fishing is boring, tok doesnt need a comment, doing same MPD for 6+ months is also boring

At the moment there is literally nothing in the game worth to stay.

Thats what the devs should think about
                              you can add tank chests also , cause they added worthless gems to failure chest ....what a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X