Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Useless Hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Yes, at the moment you still might be able to get mahra but honestly working whole month for 60 mahra? how about no...

First super stupid event is the 200 weekly quests, i doubt there is still some nobrainer doing them, amethyst mine after getting the mount is also boring, tanks were always boring, fishing is boring, tok doesnt need a comment, doing same MPD for 6+ months is also boring

At the moment there is literally nothing in the game worth to stay.

Thats what the devs should think about
    That is why PvP exists

PvP is what has made me stick with wartune so far.. but with sylphtune, I don't think many people will be staying much longer.
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

Comment

R2 can do one thing if they remove this hot event like icon on the screen.......thn ll good to play the game..

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
        That is why PvP exists

PvP is what has made me stick with wartune so far.. but with sylphtune, I don't think many people will be staying much longer.
        Yes PvP is "was" cool. Now as someone already wrote it became sylphtune. What they really turned into fun is GB with the new system is really fun but than again its 3 times a week.

CW is nothing more but cashwars aka whalewars.

I cant help myself to think that they decided to milk the last drop of milk out of the cow before she is completely dead.

Comment

If free players could get the same items as cash players, what would be the reason to cash?
          Have you ever thought of this?
          If there was a chance to get Hades this or next 2-3 months, many players wouldn't've bought a single chest during the event. R2 would make a lot less cash and after a few events like this, they would shut down Wartune because of it's non-profitability.

It's simple that the one who spends cash on game gets better things than free players. Many of free players are too greedy and want to get something really cool without spending a single penny.
          Let's put that into real life. Your neighbor's just bought a new car. Would you demand from him (or anyone else) to give you the same car for free?

Comment

reason to cash?? of course to get the gap behind non-casher player.. eventhough we get some item from free event,, casher player will always get most benefit (ie,, we have to trade 120 xx to get mounts,, while they can get mount by buying box or something and using that 120 xx for another item).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              If free players could get the same items as cash players, what would be the reason to cash?
              Have you ever thought of this?
              If there was a chance to get Hades this or next 2-3 months, many players wouldn't've bought a single chest during the event. R2 would make a lot less cash and after a few events like this, they would shut down Wartune because of it's non-profitability.

It's simple that the one who spends cash on game gets better things than free players. Many of free players are too greedy and want to get something really cool without spending a single penny.
              Let's put that into real life. Your neighbor's just bought a new car. Would you demand from him (or anyone else) to give you the same car for free?
              Im talking about apples you are talking about pears...

The thing is that the EVENTS are useless, i never said that they are unfair. Unlimited event where you cannot get quest items but you get mahra for every 25SC / 5 Whips is something diferent...

I never said i want to get all the mounts and sylphs which cashers have. I never cashed a mount and have almost 4k mount power...

I dont have apollo i dont want hades all i want is to be able to have a decent sylph with the events available

Comment

Originally posted by labdigital View Post
                reason to cash?? of course to get the gap behind non-casher player.. eventhough we get some item from free event,, casher player will always get most benefit (ie,, we have to trade 120 xx to get mounts,, while they can get mount by buying box or something and using that 120 xx for another item).
                If everyone can get 120 event items, there's no reason for people to spend cash. As you said, they get mount by buying box and that 120 event items for something worthless. What's the point for them to cash?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

The thing is that the EVENTS are useless, i never said that they are unfair. Unlimited event where you cannot get quest items but you get mahra for every 25SC / 5 Whips is something diferent...

I never said i want to get all the mounts and sylphs which cashers have. I never cashed a mount and have almost 4k mount power...

I dont have apollo i dont want hades all i want is to be able to have a decent sylph with the events available
                  Sorry, I answered those whiners who answered in your topic.

I DO NOT find this event useless.
                  I can get some mahra/sepulcrum to upgrade my sylph. I can get another cloth to level up and also, even free players, have a little chance to get the mount.
                  The only useless event was Card Upgrade, so far :P

Comment

they will give all free sooner or later....just like they gave runes (which was relative free and such event might be again) there will be Apollo sylph atoll in future,also skills for sylph and mahra will be given as weekly sylph prize

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      Sorry, I answered those whiners who answered in your topic.

I DO NOT find this event useless.
                      I can get some mahra/sepulcrum to upgrade my sylph. I can get another cloth to level up and also, even free players, have a little chance to get the mount.
                      The only useless event was Card Upgrade, so far :P
                      Sadly the few mahra is useless to my purple sylph. And the BR increment from sepulcrums are useless to my 98k BR

Comment

I dont play for BR but i want to see some improvement on my char in return for the time spend. And doing events for 30 days for 60 mahra is simply bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          Sadly the few mahra is useless to my purple sylph. And the BR increment from sepulcrums are useless to my 98k BR
                          Still, those few sepulcrums give nice boost to your sylph in sylph arena. Also, you can either upgrade a little bit your purple sylph or your other sylphs. Never too much mahra :P

Originally posted by Mitashki
                          I dont play for BR but i want to see some improvement on my char in return for the time spend. And doing events for 30 days for 60 mahra is simply bad.
                          Of course, it's not good, but it's not useless. These 60 mahra are always better than 0 mahra, aren't they?

Comment

mahraspec is not useless not matter how small it may seem you decide not to get them and somebody does well you will only fall behind

Comment

People complaining about events again? The rune exchange event is still going on haha, what short memories.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                                People complaining about events again? The rune exchange event is still going on haha, what short memories.
                                once you give people free stuff they want more and more the greed is on the players side

Comment

Working...
                                X