Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Useless Hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Blue Apollo was available for something like 280 Cloud City Chests, and Purple Apollo was available for 680 Cloud City Chests.

At that time, there was no Mahra. Getting purple Apollo costs approximately $500 USD.
    480 for purple i think and i f u saved up soul crystal or whips eat them or smoke them in paper bag lol no ffence

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      I dont play for BR but i want to see some improvement on my char in return for the time spend. And doing events for 30 days for 60 mahra is simply bad.
      It gets worse once players have purple sylph cause 60 mahra a month means its gonna take you 3 years just to lv it to 2 stars.
      Thats why most of the events these days are lame. Even for cashers it will take light and moderate cashers 2 years to get to lv 2 star and heavy cashers it dont matter cause they will just buy a gold sylph by upgrading all in 1 go.

Comment

they will give all free but first they must milk heavy cashers of their precious money :P

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
          It gets worse once players have purple sylph cause 60 mahra a month means its gonna take you 3 years just to lv it to 2 stars.
          Thats why most of the events these days are lame. Even for cashers it will take light and moderate cashers 2 years to get to lv 2 star and heavy cashers it dont matter cause they will just buy a gold sylph by upgrading all in 1 go.
          You get more bang for your buck by using sepulcrums on your 1 star purple instead of upping it to 2 stars anyways (unless you have cash for both). But yeah, takes too long and orange sylphs for most are impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            You get more bang for your buck by using sepulcrums on your 1 star purple instead of upping it to 2 stars anyways (unless you have cash for both). But yeah, takes too long and orange sylphs for most are impossible.
            Ya i know sep is better than upgrading to orange but they also run events each month where if u got a orange u get 300 sep n 300 mahra free just for having it. likewise with this current whip aka stable event. They try and trick players into thinking its best to get orange syl or high stables so you can keep getting free stuff. But they held the syl event twice n stopped it.

Comment

Ya i know sep is better than upgrading to orange but they also run events each month where if u got a orange u get 300 sep n 300 mahra free just for having it. likewise with this current whip aka stable event. They try and trick players into thinking its best to get orange syl or high stables so you can keep getting free stuff. But they held the syl event twice n stopped it.
              Personally I think it would be monotonous to have the exact same event every single month; we already get the majority of events same, so having a few wild card events is a nice touch at least. Just because they make an event 1-2 times doesn't mean they promise to make it every single month and if someone sees an event "Get lv6 stables" and cashes hard because of it AFTER event and then gets disappointed next month, well that's their own fault. Same with sylph upgrading.

People seem to think that R2/ProC/7Road is twisting their arm and forcing them to do something, but they're not. You don't have to spend/do something you don't like, but everyone wants to be competitive/not pay to get it/whatever else - whining ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Personally I think it would be monotonous to have the exact same event every single month; we already get the majority of events same, so having a few wild card events is a nice touch at least. Just because they make an event 1-2 times doesn't mean they promise to make it every single month and if someone sees an event "Get lv6 stables" and cashes hard because of it AFTER event and then gets disappointed next month, well that's their own fault. Same with sylph upgrading.

People seem to think that R2/ProC/7Road is twisting their arm and forcing them to do something, but they're not. You don't have to spend/do something you don't like, but everyone wants to be competitive/not pay to get it/whatever else - whining ensues.

They trick and encourage it though, No different to advertising that someone won a mount in wc or a hades in wc. But r2 can change the luck rate how they see fit. Ensuring only so many get the rare drop while loads more suffer. They can set it so hades for example has a 5% drop on day 1 then lower it to 0.05% for day2-12 then higher it final day. The lucky boxes are a con and so are most events. Granted you are not forced to buy them or spend money on the game. When i first played wartune it was great and run well with all events given in advance aswell has reasonable ways to obtain the rare mounts ect by doing all events and some cashing. Now its impossible to get anythin without cashing hard. Then you get a smack in the face when you have bought 1k boxes to get mount and 2 months lata its in shop for 4k. Its just bad business on there part where it used to be a decent game and business but greed has taken it to a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                  480 for purple i think and i f u saved up soul crystal or whips eat them or smoke them in paper bag lol no ffence
                  It was 680. I know this because I was deciding between the epic apollo and lvl 20 fate at the time.
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                    Definitely 680.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

They trick and encourage it though, No different to advertising that someone won a mount in wc or a hades in wc. But r2 can change the luck rate how they see fit. Ensuring only so many get the rare drop while loads more suffer. They can set it so hades for example has a 5% drop on day 1 then lower it to 0.05% for day2-12 then higher it final day. The lucky boxes are a con and so are most events. Granted you are not forced to buy them or spend money on the game. When i first played wartune it was great and run well with all events given in advance aswell has reasonable ways to obtain the rare mounts ect by doing all events and some cashing. Now its impossible to get anythin without cashing hard. Then you get a smack in the face when you have bought 1k boxes to get mount and 2 months lata its in shop for 4k. Its just bad business on there part where it used to be a decent game and business but greed has taken it to a new level.
                      It's not bad business to offer something for a high price at one time, and then a while later offer the same thing for a lot cheaper. Moreover, it's common enough that I don't see why anyone even complains. If you can't/don't want to cash hard to get something like an outfit set or mount or something like that when it's first shown, just wait a few months and it'll very likely pop up for a far cheaper price. Don't mistake impatience from some players as greed from the company.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                        It's not bad business to offer something for a high price at one time, and then a while later offer the same thing for a lot cheaper. Moreover, it's common enough that I don't see why anyone even complains. If you can't/don't want to cash hard to get something like an outfit set or mount or something like that when it's first shown, just wait a few months and it'll very likely pop up for a far cheaper price. Don't mistake impatience from some players as greed from the company.
                        I totally agree with you. This game is really fair for both big spenders, moderate cashers and free players. In many other games, things which are available for cash, are never given for free even after a really long time. Here, free players get most of cashers' things only if they wait long enough (1-4 months, depends on the item).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          I totally agree with you. This game is really fair for both big spenders, moderate cashers and free players. In many other games, things which are available for cash, are never given for free even after a really long time. Here, free players get most of cashers' things only if they wait long enough (1-4 months, depends on the item).
                          ppl are tired of the same sales every month and same event so ppl who have it already just sit there and we wait for NOHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X