With love, to all knights around.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With love, to all knights around.

It's time to make them happy, yes happy, I dont want them to QQ everytime they see a mage.
    Found a video.. it's lovely

With love,

Please take note that I do not own this video nor doing any kind of ads, just wanted to make knights happy.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

1) you are trying to make all knights quit! shame on you, you just fed the knights haters that considers them to be the weakest class
    2) the video shows how good is damnation with a high damager like aq, damnation is underestimated around here...
    3) you managed to confuse us again which is better between amazon and hades. Therefore you'll now have to show us a similar video with orange hades as well
    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-23-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

that knight was significantly weaker than the mage as you can see from how high he hit

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        1) you are trying to make all knights quit! shame on you, you just fed the knights haters that considers them to be the quikest class
        2) the video shows how good is damnation with a high damager like aq, damnation is underestimated around here...
        3) you managed to confuse us again which is better between amazon and hades. Therefore you'll now have to show us a similar video with orange hades as well

:'(

About hades and amazon, Hades will pwn in Mages CW, but amazon still have a chance(atm)

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        that knight was significantly weaker than the mage as you can see from how high he hit
        The knight was well trained in Hollywood and made that movie.
        Last edited by RicardoNeto; 03-23-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

lol, u had like 20 - 30k more br than him.... lame.

Comment

Mages Kill Knights, If you dare fight against Archer Same BR you'll come to know the truth.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              1) you are trying to make all knights quit! shame on you, you just fed the knights haters that considers them to be the weakest class
              Go to oceanic and learn from the knights who know how to play.
              Like all of the top 10 r knights

Comment

*** i saw some scrub vs dude with leg sylph xD yeah seems legit lmao.

Comment

So. you comparing 283k BR Mager with 158k br Knight ? Plus those were in test servers and TioLag is an ADMINS
                  Last edited by Ivopinto; 03-24-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

you must shorten the title to some knights,
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Just lol, its a fake or private server..
                      Just look how many balens he have !
                      866000 Balens \o/

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                        Just lol, its a fake or private server..
                        Just look how many balens he have !
                        866000 Balens \o/
                        Server test of portuguese wartune version thats called Legend Online
                        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

monster hp and unbalanced def is killing the knight dude thats why its bad bad bad

Comment

why has this video to do with anything beside to show how good that mage hits players 50/80k br lower than him?

Comment

Some of you do not understand what sarcasm is.

And others just said it, Comparing higher stats against low stats, guess who is going to win? Eh?

I can just drop a roflmao when I see archers or knights complaining about mages.
                              Its either they do not know HOW to play that class OR they are just trolling us.

Mages are difficult to play, even with the availability to heal or AoE, since we lack of the most necessary things.

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                              why has this video to do with anything beside to show how good that mage hits players 50/80k br lower than him?
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....the-truth-see-!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X