With love, to all knights around.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    why has this video to do with anything beside to show how good that mage hits players 50/80k br lower than him?

knights easy to upgrade but the worst class beaten *** bull sh it

Comment

your statement is false, forgive you bcoz you are just beginner.

1, knight is hardest to upgrade(knights need to choose path very carefully, while archers and mages are very clear to know what things they need to focus on);
      2, knight is hardest to control in battle (knights have to watch very close to timing in battle more than archers and mages, because knights slow like grandmother);
      3, knight is worst in PVE. (no doubt about this, 120 k br knight can not even pass necropolis boss 15 due to lack of PVE skills , while mages and archers can easily hit boss 22 with same br)

Glad to see you made smart choice: archer, from your avatar picture.

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
      knights easy to upgrade but the worst class beaten *** bull sh it

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post

1, knight is hardest to upgrade(knights need to choose path very carefully, while archers and mages are very clear to know what things they need to focus on);
        2, knight is hardest to control in battle (knights have to watch very close to timing in battle more than archers and mages, because knights slow like grandmother);
        3, knight is worst in PVE. (no doubt about this, 120 k br knight can not even pass necropolis boss 15 due to lack of PVE skills , while mages and archers can easily hit boss 22 with same br)

Hi, please QQ here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....the-truth-see-!!!!

You just proved that everyone's statement is true, and you're the begginer, by saying that archers and mages basically do not have to "choose path very carefully - watch very close to timing in battle " and etc.

*Ba dum tss*

Next.
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          Mages Kill Knights, If you dare fight against Archer Same BR you'll come to know the truth.
          Lol....would love to see that for a change
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post

GOOD POINT BUT THAT ALL I SAID IS BECAUSE THEY EASY TO UPGRADE ONLY ON LOW LEVELS COZ AM CAMPER AND I SAW AN ACTIVE ARCHER WHO WAS SERIOUS IN THE GAME AND I HAD A KNIGHT AND I HIT 26K BR BEFOR EHE DID 20K BR SO THAT I MEANT KNIGHT EASY TO UPGRADE AND ALL OF YOUR POINTS ARE SUPPORTING THAT KNIGHT IS THE WORST CLASS SO THATS WHY I LEFT MY KNIGHT EVEN THOUGH I LOVED HIM SO MUCH LOL BUT STILL I CHECK HIM SOME TIMES FOR EXPERIMENTING IN BG LOL

Comment

Working...
            X