This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Group Arena Matching works?

At first i thought that the teams are matched by personal duel ranks.

I thought that the team is matched by the person with the highest duel rank on the team vs a similar team with similar duel ranks.
    ie: Team A have rank of 30, 20, 40. Then this team will be called a rank of 20 and match with a team that have a guy in the similar rank of 20.

turn out that doesn't seem to be true. we were ranked around the 40, 50, 60 range and kept on getting matched up against the ranked 1, 2, 3 teams. needless to say it was kind of ** when you fight a lv 37 vs lv. 42 teams.

another idea was people were saying group match was based upon BR(Battle Rating) rather than your own duel ranks.

another person also mentioned it could be a avg actually player rank

another one mentioned it could your team avg of duel ranks vs another team avg duel rank

another one mentioned it's actually the BR of the total team vs BR of similar team...

so many ideas out there, but can we just get a straight answer from a GM how is the team matched arranged?

cause today we run into the same team 4x times back to back.... it was a slaughter because we were matched against the ranked #1 team over and over again.

so i quit that team and pug with 2 random guys that were 3 levels lower than me and 2k, 3k BR lower than me...and i never saw those high level guys again....

so i know the system having something it's based upon and match you up against similar team upon these criteria. what exactly is that criteria? is it the person with the highest duel rank? your team total BR, your team avg rank? what is it? does it depend on how many wins you got so far or how many lost you got so far? what is it based upon? there is no information anywhere about this stuff...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Ill answer for the GMs, its random. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
      Ill answer for the GMs, its random. Done.
      well no..it's not PURELY random, because you do get matched against similar ranks teams. my first team we kept on getting matched up against some of the best teams back to back. after about 10 fights of that ** of every loss. i left the that team to pug, and I NEVER EVEN ONCE saw those high lv teams i was fighting earlier. it's true, the 2nd team i joined and pug with for the rest of arena were lower level and lower br and lower duel ranks, so we kept on fighting noobs and won 95% of the fights after that.... i'm just curious as to how the system determines how to match people. by the way, i'm on the Bretheran Server(S4) and our highest level on server is a 42.

Comment

I just wanna see if a GM or some knowledge player that really knows how it works can share it with the rest of us. Thank you.

Comment

It's based upon pure randomness of unmatched teams. Say you get finished with a duel with one team then you are both free to fight in the next round. you exit your round and guess what your two teams are the only ones unmatched so you fight each other again. It happens that way sometimes.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

BG matching is Casher vs Non Casher
            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
              BG matching is Casher vs Non Casher
              King why must you obviously post things that are in no way shape or form true and try to be destructive to the game and the discussion. The matching is pure randomness and that's all there is to it. I've gone against cashers and noncashers alike. I've also matched against the top teams several turns in a row and several low ranked teams all again several times in a row.
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Matching is in Progress VS Matching is in Progress

THE END. :P
                I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                'but the company is ruined it.
                Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                  Matching is in Progress VS Matching is in Progress

THE END. :P
                  You don't say
                  name : Benyamin
                  server : Camp Calorn
                  job : Knight
                  Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

forum patrol
                    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by Beny_Singapore View Post
                      You don't say
                      I don't say what?

It's true though
                      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                      'but the company is ruined it.
                      Goodbye!

Comment

I don't really know the meaning of 'you don't say'
                        but I think it means joking something obvious

I found it in 9gag
                        name : Benyamin
                        server : Camp Calorn
                        job : Knight
                        Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment