No announcement yet.

All Block and Crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 15k pdef and 22k mdef even 10k block wont help you lol... Idk where you have this adventage if aq/gaia Pown you even with block lolThey go for high block but they do it with 300k br and also both defs High

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      With 15k pdef and 22k mdef even 10k block wont help you lol... Idk where you have this adventage if aq/gaia Pown you even with block lolThey go for high block but they do it with 300k br and also both defs High
      Blocked 2 aq delph and lived through another that didn't crit. I will add defense as I go if I think I need it. HP is gooood .....

If the delph crits, i was fkd anyways even at higher pdef/mdef. I take out people with way higher pdef/mdef with my sylph, so obviously more defense does nothing for me. Block is the only cure I believe..... that and maybe Illusion. toying with the illusion idea ... but I like my deflection too......
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i like this idea. It probly works, just differently. We cant come up with accurate comparisons since we have no formulas

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          How does penetration work?

first you need a man and woman or 2 men, 2 men also works (love not necessary)
          second you need to take off all your clothes.....
          Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 03-24-2014, 03:16 AM. Reason: did first twice
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            first you need a man and woman or 2 men, 2 men also works (love not necessary)

first you need to take off all your clothes.....
            roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Blocked 2 aq delph and lived through another that didn't crit. I will add defense as I go if I think I need it. HP is gooood .....

If the delph crits, i was fkd anyways even at higher pdef/mdef. I take out people with way higher pdef/mdef with my sylph, so obviously more defense does nothing for me. Block is the only cure I believe..... that and maybe Illusion. toying with the illusion idea ... but I like my deflection too......
              The 2 AQ delphic came from a blue AQ? a purple max enchanted AQ? What about the enemy player stats? Just mentioning you're able to tank something doesn't mean that something is painful either. I can easily tank 10 Gaia delphic if the delphic came from a blue gaia without enchant upgrade and the player using it only has 20+k patk. It would be more helpful if you provide more details to help them with deciding whether sacrificing def for higher block rate n hp is better or keeping the high def with low block rate n hp. Personally I'd just go all out with matk, crit, hp and pdef gem on all gear. Wouldn't bother with block since as a mage, having more matk means you clear troops faster and can start building up rage for thunderers n other painful attacks and also helps with increasing the amount of heal you do. Better to just take out as much of enemy hp as fast as you can =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                i like this idea. It probly works, just differently. We cant come up with accurate comparisons since we have no formulas
                I'm guessing that I proc about 40% of the time with 4k, and will be about 60% of the time with 6k. anything higher than that though and I think diminishing returns kicks in as well as br ..... and since they both add to br its hard to gain more.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I thought block is only 25% damage?
                  seems that with block I only take 1/3 or 1/4 damage.

Comment

If u survived 2 delphics from aq with 15k pdef, this only tell how weak was this player...this prove nothing
                    U have def like my 64lvl friend... And it says all for me 6k =60% rate? Next smart idea like all about crit but if you enjoy this build, good for you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

If u survived 2 delphics from aq with 15k pdef, this only tell how weak was this player...this prove nothing
                      U have def like my 64lvl friend... And it says all for me 6k =60% rate? Next smart idea like all about crit but if you enjoy this build, good for you

roflmao.... this guy is same like me, level 80. 18k pdef, 27 k mdef and 37k matk with gaia and aq sylph both level 80, not sure what quality, think 2 star blue. I told him I want to test something, I didn't say anything .... he couldn't believe when he check my stats after. You don't believe it works, it's okay with me

Comment

also I think the crit/ block rates start capping out at around 6k. Higher is good but it adds more br .... something about having higher attack and I can crit more with higher crit, but there is a magical balance I have yet to find, but I notice I crit less when I use level 5 pot at wb unless I use scroll for increasing my crit rate. So, I think more crit is good but need right size attack too. Same thing with block, I might need to add more defense with higher block rate after 6k. just my guess

Comment

For me is No matter wut i use on wb,rate 90% Yea,this sylph says all...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

For me is No matter wut i use on wb,rate 90% Yea,this sylph says all...
                            wb has no defense

what is your crit value?

Comment

heh! Welcome to the Blocking Mage club...

I've had 4K+ Block for a long time now. It's mostly why I can defeat many people a lot 'stronger' than myself. Nothing like a semi permanent ~15% damage reduction.

I have been messing with astrals too, trying to work out my level 70 choice. Illusion, Deflection, Regeneration & Blessed Health never seem to proc anywhere near their stated rates. I tested all 4 as a level 7 astral and non came close to their 10 or 14% proc rate. The illusion especially was awful.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

wb has no defense

what is your crit value?
                                around 6900w8 for sc event to make ~7200

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X