X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    If u survived 2 delphics from aq with 15k pdef, this only tell how weak was this player...this prove nothing
    U have def like my 64lvl friend... And it says all for me 6k =60% rate? Next smart idea like all about crit but if you enjoy this build, good for you
    also I think the crit/ block rates start capping out at around 6k. Higher is good but it adds more br .... something about having higher attack and I can crit more with higher crit, but there is a magical balance I have yet to find, but I notice I crit less when I use level 5 pot at wb unless I use scroll for increasing my crit rate. So, I think more crit is good but need right size attack too. Same thing with block, I might need to add more defense with higher block rate after 6k. just my guess

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    If u survived 2 delphics from aq with 15k pdef, this only tell how weak was this player...this prove nothing
    U have def like my 64lvl friend... And it says all for me 6k =60% rate? Next smart idea like all about crit but if you enjoy this build, good for you

roflmao.... this guy is same like me, level 80. 18k pdef, 27 k mdef and 37k matk with gaia and aq sylph both level 80, not sure what quality, think 2 star blue. I told him I want to test something, I didn't say anything .... he couldn't believe when he check my stats after. You don't believe it works, it's okay with me

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I thought block is only 25% damage?
    seems that with block I only take 1/3 or 1/4 damage.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    i like this idea. It probly works, just differently. We cant come up with accurate comparisons since we have no formulas
    I'm guessing that I proc about 40% of the time with 4k, and will be about 60% of the time with 6k. anything higher than that though and I think diminishing returns kicks in as well as br ..... and since they both add to br its hard to gain more.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Blocked 2 aq delph and lived through another that didn't crit. I will add defense as I go if I think I need it. HP is gooood .....

If the delph crits, i was fkd anyways even at higher pdef/mdef. I take out people with way higher pdef/mdef with my sylph, so obviously more defense does nothing for me. Block is the only cure I believe..... that and maybe Illusion. toying with the illusion idea ... but I like my deflection too......
    The 2 AQ delphic came from a blue AQ? a purple max enchanted AQ? What about the enemy player stats? Just mentioning you're able to tank something doesn't mean that something is painful either. I can easily tank 10 Gaia delphic if the delphic came from a blue gaia without enchant upgrade and the player using it only has 20+k patk. It would be more helpful if you provide more details to help them with deciding whether sacrificing def for higher block rate n hp is better or keeping the high def with low block rate n hp. Personally I'd just go all out with matk, crit, hp and pdef gem on all gear. Wouldn't bother with block since as a mage, having more matk means you clear troops faster and can start building up rage for thunderers n other painful attacks and also helps with increasing the amount of heal you do. Better to just take out as much of enemy hp as fast as you can =P

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    first you need a man and woman or 2 men, 2 men also works (love not necessary)

first you need to take off all your clothes.....
    roflmao

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    How does penetration work?

first you need a man and woman or 2 men, 2 men also works (love not necessary)
    second you need to take off all your clothes.....
    Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 03-24-2014, 03:16 AM. Reason: did first twice

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    i like this idea. It probly works, just differently. We cant come up with accurate comparisons since we have no formulas

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    With 15k pdef and 22k mdef even 10k block wont help you lol... Idk where you have this adventage if aq/gaia Pown you even with block lolThey go for high block but they do it with 300k br and also both defs High
    Blocked 2 aq delph and lived through another that didn't crit. I will add defense as I go if I think I need it. HP is gooood .....

If the delph crits, i was fkd anyways even at higher pdef/mdef. I take out people with way higher pdef/mdef with my sylph, so obviously more defense does nothing for me. Block is the only cure I believe..... that and maybe Illusion. toying with the illusion idea ... but I like my deflection too......

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    With 15k pdef and 22k mdef even 10k block wont help you lol... Idk where you have this adventage if aq/gaia Pown you even with block lolThey go for high block but they do it with 300k br and also both defs High

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    that's what I thought, but higher block reduces higher amounts of damage or so it seems.... but just getting the damn thing to proc now is

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    It's like this, I took 2 massive delphs to the face and lived to survive the tale.... good enough for me, I just want to improve my block rate so it proc's more now

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I kinda believe that build a high defense first, then block next. But again, I don't know.
    my pdef was 18 500 ... now it's 15 000
    my mdef was 24 500 ... now it's 22 000
    my hp went up 10k as I replaced all with block and hp and crit. Now I just need to refine for more block. I don't notice much difference fighting people other than the fact I need to make sure I heal to make up for lack of heal passive.

when I do block, it's massive damage reduction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X