Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All Block and Crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    I kinda believe that build a high defense first, then block next. But again, I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    But the thing is you don't know how much the penetration reduce your defense by? What are the %chance of penetration?
    does it really matter? Just high block and ftw! I fight mages and knights in my guild and I have the same results as if I never touched my gems. Would be better results if I had higher block value. 4k block right now, aiming for 6k.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    But the thing is you don't know how much the penetration reduce your defense by? What are the %chance of penetration?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    How does penetration work?
    Admittedly, I don't know first-hand, however ... THIS IS JUST MY GUESS ... it will work like brutal edge and have a % chance to ignore enemy defense. So in my opinion, block > defense since block reduces damage and my higher block value seems to block a higher percentage of the damage.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Block was nerfed with new astrals,thats why they make crazy blockgood luck with full block as a mage...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    How does penetration work?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    what I guess is, penetration lower the block rate not ignore the defense lol
    nope, ur wrong ... why u think they go crazy for block in china?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Nope, not needed actually .... new penetration astrals will change the way you think. I got a kick start with block ... gonna refine for more block. If I can get 6k block and crit, I'm laughing!

p.s. I was tanking in Group Arena today, me and 2 other mages, only 2 of us were heal. I was amazed that I didn't die more! My block (when it works) takes off TONS of damage.
    what I guess is, penetration lower the block rate not ignore the defense lol

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    why put so much block for mage...better put up some PDEF
    Nope, not needed actually .... new penetration astrals will change the way you think. I got a kick start with block ... gonna refine for more block. If I can get 6k block and crit, I'm laughing!

p.s. I was tanking in Group Arena today, me and 2 other mages, only 2 of us were heal. I was amazed that I didn't die more! My block (when it works) takes off TONS of damage.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    why put so much block for mage...better put up some PDEF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X