Suggestion: Second timing for Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Second timing for Battleground

Hi, I am from Singapore (GMT+8) currently playing on Worg Lair (GMT Server). I would like to suggest implementing a second timing for the Battleground.
    The current Battleground time at 2000 GMT which is 4am my time makes it impossible for me to participate even during weekends. What makes it worst is that we must have honor in order to obtain the level 45 arena set. What's the point of playing if we can't achieve the best gears in game?

I've thought of changing to the PST or PDT server but neither servers allow me to participate in both the arena and battleground. I believe numberous asian players are also experiencing this problem.

Therefore I hope the devs will consider implementing a second timing for the Battleground suitable for the asian players. Be it 12am or 12pm, at least we can participate during the weekends.

For your consideration. Thank You.

Scarel
    lv 38 knight
    Worg Lair

yeah im from Worg Lair too.
    the Battleground time for us asian is 4am
    I would like to suggest to have a battleground timeslot before our arena time
    our Arena time is 9pm so it will be perfect.

Comment

I hope too got second timing for battleground. Why World boss can hav three times but not battleground too two times or three?
      It is a game for all...correct? hope consider this suggestion. Tq.

Comment

as much as players want to see time changes on servers, its simply not going to happen as it would involve a complete server shutdown and time change, and the issues it would choose for the majority of players on a server, for the benefit of a few players, do not make it a viable option... hence why its suggested that players try a server and if its not right for them, find one that is, time wise.....

there is the US west, US east, europe and oceanic servers to choose from.....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

For practical reasons this would not be a good idea because the servers are already stretched thin with players and this would make it worse. My server can barely field 2 battlegrounds in the 40+ bracket and the only way they could fairly implement 2 battleground slots would be to make it so you can only enter 2 total and this would spread the players out into more time slots making the participation far too low per battleground.

Comment

Don't they have an oceanic server for GMT +0800 players?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Don't they have an oceanic server for GMT +0800 players?
              r2 does have oceanic server for singapore time and australian time

but its release rate is low compared to EST,PST and European time zone servers
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Its easy to request new servers than to request change of timing
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

A future update will bring an entire range of times for BG.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Its easy to request new servers than to request change of timing
                    i can't say No to that hahahaha
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                    X