Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Myth Grove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Myth Grove

Hello,
    Server Myth Grove - 349, have almost 9-10 months from when he start it with like 100-150+ active players, now is a dead server with like 15 players active and is still ignored to been merged with other server/s.
    Use your program system to determine how many players are really active on that server
    Why this server have not been ever included in a merge?
    All heavy or low cashers, think is a waste.....and other players will quit.... So R2 this is NOT a good management al all !
    Why we dont have a chance to have a merge?
    More than 50% players in time opened a ticket to moderators and all answers come like ,,thank you for your suggestion we will send your request to our management''
    ...and server still have no any merge, nothing happen.
    So R2 please Server Myth Grove -349, need a merge, please take this in consideration, this time!!!
    Thank you

Originally posted by N3xt1 View Post
    Hello,
    Server Myth Grove - 349, have almost 9-10 months from when he start it with like 100-150+ active players, now is a dead server with like 15 players active and is still ignored to been merged with other server/s.
    Use your program system to determine how many players are really active on that server
    Why this server have not been ever included in a merge?
    All heavy or low cashers, think is a waste.....and other players will quit.... So R2 this is NOT a good management al all !
    Why we dont have a chance to have a merge?
    More than 50% players in time opened a ticket to moderators and all answers come like ,,thank you for your suggestion we will send your request to our management''
    ...and server still have no any merge, nothing happen.
    So R2 please Server Myth Grove -349, need a merge, please take this in consideration, this time!!!
    Thank you
    Yes R2 we want a merge @ S349. Why aren't we given a merge? Ever since the server started, we didn't have any merge at all and lots of players are quitting the server because there's no more thrill and fun in it. Give us a merge to give back life to our server.

Comment

R2 we really need a merge at 349 Mythgrove. We are one of the servers which have not ever had a merge and we are also one of the servers that desperately need it. Its getting to a stage where people cant find a team for arena anymore and, guild battle consist of 20 people which is the amount of people left on this server. We would like to have the chance to grow like all the other servers and have arean teams... and without using fake account so we cant fight against ourselves. please look at our server and reconsider it is getting to a point where there is no point coming on.
      Kind regards layla Mythgrove 349 nosoulz

Comment

please we need a merge ....thanks

Comment

i agree with all of the above only 2 guilds on server people created dummy accounts just to make other guilds so we can have gb and finding team for arena is just impossible for most
          so yeah, give us that merge asap

Comment

Yes we need a merge please.
            •?((¯°·._.• ţhя๏ώ $๏ʍ€ ǥℓɨţţ€я ʍąЌ€ ɨţ яąɨɲ •._.·°¯))؟•
            •?((¯°·._.• Ŝ-349 •._.·°¯))؟•
            •?((¯°·._.• ℓɨţhɨ$ℓɨℓ¥ •._.·°¯))؟•

Comment

pleaseee listen to this, we are less and less every day, the merge needs to happen asap before we are just a little group

Comment

U guys can try talk this out here if u are different servers then u guys can merge with each other .. Simple

Comment

The Surver S349 Have 15 Active Players for months NEED MERGE .

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                    U guys can try talk this out here if u are different servers then u guys can merge with each other .. Simple
                    How simple is it when i can't even understand the construction of your sentence? Your english is not understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
                      How simple is it when i can't even understand the construction of your sentence? Your english is not understandable.

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

all am saying is talk about the merge on the forum if u like when u are done talking and and discussing u can may be ask for a merrge coz other servers are so desperate . they wanna have merge too

am no english guy so am bad englished guy allover

Comment

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

all am saying is talk about the merge on the forum if u like when u are done talking and and discussing u can may be ask for a merrge coz other servers are so desperate . they wanna have merge too

am no english guy so am bad englished guy allover
                        Other servers already have a merge (or more) we didnt have this chance from beggining of server start.
                        .....and this thread was opened by gm suggestion ....not because we like to spamm and show up our names here(as many do posting here things without any sense), all we ask is a merge ...we NEED a merge!!!!!
                        A server cant survive with 15 players

Comment

i am no GM dude am suggester so cut me some slack here i already suggested what i can

Comment

we really need a merge what happens when there is no people playing on a server. we have truly 15 regular players. people are quitting and talking about quitting. you guys need to pay more attention to your servers maybe have admin go server to server and see how many people are online and judge who needs merge. lower servers with more active people gets merge and we haven't got one is not right and more people that quit is less money for you.

Comment

i am no GM dude am suggester so cut me some slack here i already suggested what i can
                              Well if you're no GM then there's no sense for you to suggest because your suggestion is even nonsense. How do 2 different servers talk about merge and get merge instantly when GMs are the one who decides for it by getting all the server's players to request for merge? An ordinary player can't make 2 different servers merged unless you're a GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X