The best fool's event as the one from before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best fool's event as the one from before

When was unlimited sc / whip many was come back in game to play also spending money not only for free, but since R2 stop to put in unlimited sc/whip in my servers I have no ppl with who to complete my daily att.
    We really need server merge in special on server 184/197/213 etc... all this was already merged but are only few in game at the moment.
    Think about: From etc.. server's & etc... player's are not more then 2K players heavy cashers but I'm sure moderate & light cashers are more then 10K and this 10K players 90% of them left the game because is no more the chance also for them to get some
    easy event to have something also without balens.
    Unlimited event is the best option to get in game many players.
    I'm heavy casher but also I'm bored already, not only because ppl"friend's" see my pic in FB & they hate me they also want to have what they see I have.
    The reason is another:
    1) circuit quest, once I did it
    2) Fishing
    3) Allot lag & bug
    4) when I recharge, I must to wait allot to receive the balens some time over 24H
    5) etc...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 23_03_2014 , 23_34_43.png
Views:	2
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	1747745
    I'm in this game Wartune from 8 month
    In last time I recharged less because I have a lot stress from this game.
    Some ppl said why we complaints on forum !? I say: because for this is the forum, to say what you feel, what is good & what is not good.
    Last event from 570 chest I have not received Hades, this event last night I recharged & I bought 200 + 200 today & again I have not received the Frost Bear
    There is the chance 1% to receive it
    R2 learn to make people happy !!!
    I have many things to say but I have no time .

This is me DJ`MARIO S197
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 23_03_2014 , 23_33_12.png
Views:	1
Size:	805.5 KB
ID:	1747743

Thank you R2 & make some more fool's event for a fool ppl as you R2 consider
    Attached Files
    Last edited by M.I.M.; 03-24-2014, 08:25 AM.
    Guild :Ellite
    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
    Mage / BR: +630K
    Sylph: x7 in total
    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
    Hades x1 - Orange
    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Can you please summarize?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

opening boxes is all luck so good luck

Comment

Just because there wasnt a soul crystal or whip event this month doesn't mean there will not be one in the future?

Comment

There was only 4 in the 19 months of history of Wartune.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Many of my friends in my server have retired, as: Scarlett alias Cooze Mage top 10 BR, Fyah Mage top 10 BR , Yxma Archer top 10 BR , Torkum Knight top 20 BR, SilentX Archer top 10 BR, GreenRose Archer etc.... and many will retire heavy cashers as the characters mentioned All this because of R2, They give us the bait & after .....
            Guild :Ellite
            DJ`MARIO lvl 80
            Mage / BR: +630K
            Sylph: x7 in total
            Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
            Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
            Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
            Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
            Hades x1 - Orange
            Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

+1 to this post , R2 only listen to cashers. thanks for putting this up DJ.Mario
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                There was only 4 in the 19 months of history of Wartune.

good point mentioning that since alot of ppl depend on this as if it was permanent

Comment

Stop buying the boxes and they will soon change there methods, but while all keep buying they will carry on. Those 400 boxes you just bought cost u $160 that mount will be 4k balens (40$) in 2-3 months time in shop. Its not like if u buy loads boxes you can buy mount with eggshells cause the mount has an insane pricetag of 220 eggshells meaning around 600 boxes $240.

People wake up and smell the roses lol those lucky boxes are bad. Events lately are bad, The pricetag of items lately is rising cause of all the folk buying 1000s of boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
                    Many of my friends in my server have retired, as: Scarlett alias Cooze Mage top 10 BR, Fyah Mage top 10 BR , Yxma Archer top 10 BR , Torkum Knight top 20 BR, SilentX Archer top 10 BR, GreenRose Archer etc.... and many will retire heavy cashers as the characters mentioned All this because of R2, They give us the bait & after .....

guess it true more ppl quitting than those coming

Comment

Everyone has lost players, and R2 never had any plans to keep players. Out of the first 12 players on my server S69 who were able to do moon I am the only one still playing over a year later. My servers top guild is the guild I am in, and we cannot find anyone who is even willing to become leader. This guild is also ranked in the top 10 of all EU servers by BR. Players are bored, the only ones that are still happy are the major cashers who enjoy buying event 1000x event chests every event they start every 3 weeks, or the players that are still working on their 60 / 70 set.

R2 just does not care about the players like me who have not had any reason to do a multi player for the past 3 months. Capped talents, full 70 set, guess its time for me to mostly just blitz til they decide to change.

Comment

The reason why 80 dungeons take so long to be released is so that the later servers can catch up to the earlier servers.

70 dungeons came out in May 2013. 80 dungeons in April 2014.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The reason why 80 dungeons take so long to be released is so that the later servers can catch up to the earlier servers.

I wouldnt be so sure about april, is not like they will just add an entire patch in one day. Probably another 4 parts and who knows in which the lvl 80 mpd shall be implemented

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            I wouldnt be so sure about april, is not like they will just add an entire patch in one day. Probably another 4 parts and who knows in which the lvl 80 mpd shall be implemented
                            It's been stated by a number of sources (including a GM over at AeriaGames) that 80 mpd/set comes out in April.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              +1 to this post , R2 only listen to cashers. thanks for putting this up DJ.Mario
                              You're wrong. R2 doesn't listen to casher. If they did, we would've gotten way better compensation packs for all the sc rewed up maintenances we had over the past 1+yr when I complained via tickets to them. The ones that listens to their casher is Proficient City. So it seems we're all playing on the wrong publisher. Lets all migrate to 7roads where we can complain directly to the devs since they're the devs. Why go thru the hassle of whining to the courier man of the middle man and wait for them to forward the feedback to the middle man and from the middle man to the devs?

Nah. I'm pretty sure they're just lazy to do all the translation and code checks since 7roads is able to release a new patch every month while R2 takes almost 2 months or more per patch. With so much spending events, its pretty easy for ppl in newer server to catch up by spending just a bit during the events. It also fits in with their goal of trying to get more profits.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X