Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lucky Clover Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Clover Event!

I got very angry today, since today ends the lucky clover event and there is no possible way to get apollo seal! I saved up 68 Lucky clovers, but for apollo I need 180, so it's lack of 112. I've been checking shops for the clover boxes, but I have not seen them around at all, since the begining of the event. How is that possible? How greedy you must be, to make an event on saving something, but ability to buy the lacking only at the begining of the event? I am shocked and seriously considering on stop playing Wartune at all, or at least giving up VIP acc, just out of principle, what am I paying you for? Please start thinking also about ppl that are not willing to spend 10000 balans daily. Am I the only one that see that the game gets spoiled? CONTROL YOUR GREED!

P.S.I also didn't get any compensations on the laggs I had earlier and had to write 2 tickets with 4h difference to solve Your game problems, and also last maintenance didn't bring any, as it ussed to... WTH Looks like politics - at first all is nice and beautiful, but as soon as get elected, all gets faked! The game was much better 1 year ago - how is that possible? Why spoil it, instead of making it better.

you control your greed you want the apollo buy boxes to get them and if you dont have boxes to buy dont know why

Comment

Lol this post is hilarious. For a second I thought you were AntiApartheid. Stop your whining, you don't get the best rewards without having to spend, nothing special or new about that. As for demanding for compensation because you're laggy? LOL! Thanks for the first laugh of the morning! ^_^

Comment

1.It was not me, who was laggy, but server.
        2.I have spent some ballans and i am a vip, but of corse, I'm not going for 10k packs.
        3.By the end of this event, I can't buy, even if I wanted to! That's the problem - no possible way to buy those boxes! No such option.

Be more careful in reading. You are hilarious.
        Last edited by ArtLove; 03-24-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Apollo and Hades are strictly cashers-only sylphs, end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
            Apollo and Hades are strictly cashers-only sylphs, end of discussion.
            Mods and Admins will argue against the fact Apollo was a casher only sylph. Since you had the chance to obtain him through the free cloud city chests, and also a chance with the magic pot event.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Apollo was free to obtain if you had 12k SC saved up. Most free to play got it either from that .. a few from the free cloud city chests and a few from magic pot.
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Mods and Admins will argue against the fact Apollo was a casher only sylph. Since you had the chance to obtain him through the free cloud city chests, and also a chance with the magic pot event.
                And with Hades too.

I believe everyone got 2 free Hades box attempts? Assuming they logged in on the right days...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtLove View Post
                  1.It was not me, who was laggy, but server.
                  2.I have spent some ballans and i am a vip, but of corse, I'm not going for 10k packs.
                  3.By the end of this event, I can't buy, even if I wanted to! That's the problem - no possible way to buy those boxes! No such option.

Be more careful in reading. You are hilarious.
                  I don't understand how you are shocked from being unable to buy boxes. Every sale that goes up show exactly how long before the sale ends. It's not exactly r2's fault you didn't practice common sense and decided to leave it to the very last day when the boxes were on sale through out 98% of the event.

Comment

BTW, people are misreading again...

OP is clearly a "Casher"

I've been checking shops for the clover boxes, but I have not seen them around at all, since the begining of the event.
                    Personally, I never bother to check Hot Sales, cause I don't balen, so I have no idea if they really didn't place them into the game or not.

However, I do know they have Unlimited "alchemy" events...

Comment

Working...
                    X