Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any News about When the SC / Whip events comes up ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    sigh. it's lvl 51 SC as a non-casher we're talking about here.
    he saved stuff before unlimited event came? is he some kind of ppl who knows future?
    be realistic for a while, please.
    lucky with TOK NM chest. LOLLLLL
    no...he is just a person who gave it a thinkink and sayd what IF we get events to use SC/whips?and he started saving...and the IF happened...+ dunno they might have been some info about geting the unlimited events in some sites maybe?yeah lucky,as a non-casher the main factor for you to be strong is luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I have 49 (50 in a day or two) year old server. + didn't save as much **** as I could've. So someone that's been playing for longer + saved everything. Yes, it's possible.
      are u a VIP. how long have u played compared to him?
      are u a pure non-casher?
      and if a non-casher, he will get stumbled upon academy, etc, coz he's not VIP. rather hard to increase BR compared to VIP and light casher players.
      yeah i know old players have advantage. but we can get massive amount only after TOK released, so before it, i'd assume it's not much. a lot less than u can get now.
      and 51 to 80 in 4-5 months is just impossible to get. with no cash.
      don't forget his stable, halfway to lvl 5. how long does this game exist and all that system started? then again, as a non-casher.
      Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-28-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        no...he is just a person who gave it a thinkink and sayd what IF we get events to use SC/whips?and he started saving...and the IF happened...+ dunno they might have been some info about geting the unlimited events in some sites maybe?yeah lucky,as a non-casher the main factor for you to be strong is luck
        funny. well nvm.

Comment

• What does academy have to do with soul engraving?? Lol

Comment

What does academy have to do with soul engraving?? Lol
            here's my point, if his academy is low, he's weak. no blessing wheel back then, no fate, no sylph. how can a weak people farm SC fast?
            from MPD, he asked help?
            from TOK NM, he asked help?
            from spire chest, he asked help?
            from BG chest, he cried so some1 don't attack him?
            how do he get his gear set to get strong, he cried everyday?
            a non-casher man.. please use ur brain a little.
            if he did asked help all the time and cried everyday, then i admit i'm wrong, he can get it. with heavy casher's help.
            his stable is half way to lvl 5. just how many whips we can get per week get before jewel and amethyst mines released?
            extreme non-casher. a future viewer who only spend his whips after unlimited event comes.
            Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-28-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Level 52 soul engraving for a non-casher is possible for old servers.

Comment

• can't believe someone who his stable halfway to lvl 5 as a non-casher, in my definition.
                his SC engrave and mount is just impossible to reach with my definition as a non-casher.
                oh well, i'm sorry i'm wrong coz my definition for non-casher is too strict, not like u guys.
                Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-28-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

In any case speaking from experience as someone that doesn't cash SC/whips it's not really that hard to get high level engraving. Then again a lot of people are stuck up on slow leveling and hinder their own progress because of it.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I have 49 (50 in a day or two) year old server. + didn't save as much **** as I could've. So someone that's been playing for longer + saved everything. Yes, it's possible.
                  You say I'm hung up on slow leveling, yet I'm comparing old level 80 heavy cashers soul engraving level to that of a 'non casher' of undefined level, of undefined age.

There are 8 people on my server with a higher than level 51 soul engraving.

My server is an early server with some very heavy cashers.

You say it's possible, I'm asking why there are only 8 people with a higher level on my server? Because if it was that easy, surely every level 80 on my server would have a 50+ soul engraving?
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-28-2014, 05:17 PM. Reason: Edits needed to be made.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• they're just awesome ppl who believe someone with purely non-cash can get half way to lvl 5 stable beside his amazing soul engrave.
                    maybe he can have some future view . he sure is an amazing people.
                    while the truth, even after all circuit, jewel, TOK, etc. it's still hard to upgrade soul engrave by 10 level every month (on lvl 30 engrave, NOT 50s).
                    sigh. people people. just keep dreaming and reject logic and fact, have ur own definition for everything. for my own definition is too strict for u.

Comment

Working...
                    X