Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Event "Soul engraving" or "train Your mount"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I have nothing against you.

    You, however, made up stuff all the time in your head and presented them as facts.
    And what do you call Filfiljuma post? and others who said that there won't be anymore unlimited events or sc/whip event containing event items. Ofc you have something against me since i don't see you harassing them about unproven statements.

    Comment


    • #17
      well...at least we rather have these kind of whining threads than the spam threads on sexual harassment like we did yesterday...hopefully that user was banned...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

      Comment


      • #18
        Have you seen a psychologist lately?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Condortard why don't you start harassing him and call him a liar. Since he didn't state any facts about what he posted. Oh wait! You only harass me from the forums that's why everything i post you start to be an ahole about. In which case that makes you a liar for saying you have nothing against me.
          Lol, are you stalking him? Your first post in this thread has nothing to do at all with the topic, and is only attacking CondorHero. Stalking and ad hom, classy!

          I'm waiting for us to get any sc/whip consume event because I'm positive that if we do get one any time in the near future, it'll turn into another 50+ page whinefest about how it isn't good enough.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Lol, are you stalking him? Your first post in this thread has nothing to do at all with the topic, and is only attacking CondorHero. Stalking and ad hom, classy!
            And he says I harass him...
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Condortard why don't you start harassing him and call him a liar. Since he didn't state any facts about what he posted. Oh wait! You only harass me from the forums that's why everything i post you start to be an ahole about. In which case that makes you a liar for saying you have nothing against me.
              Originally posted by White.pt View Post
              Lol, are you stalking him? Your first post in this thread has nothing to do at all with the topic, and is only attacking CondorHero. Stalking and ad hom, classy!
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              And he says I harass him...
              Doesn't anyone else see the signals?
              He clearly wants the 'D'.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

              CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Malxik View Post
                When we can see this event?

                wait for 2 or 1 weeks

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Lol, are you stalking him? Your first post in this thread has nothing to do at all with the topic, and is only attacking CondorHero. Stalking and ad hom, classy!

                  I'm waiting for us to get any sc/whip consume event because I'm positive that if we do get one any time in the near future, it'll turn into another 50+ page whinefest about how it isn't good enough.
                  He the one that stalks me all the time. Whenever I post something that I disagree with the game about. He has to go in and start bashing and harassing me around. Though when someone else posts something he doesn't do anything. What pointtt has stated about the soul crystal event and mount whips event. I have been stating all the time. However, when Condor replies to me about it he doesn't just talks about it like he did with point. He starts calling me a crybaby or a whiner or a liar. Someone just posted something about unlimited events never coming back. When I posted that he called me a liar. When he posted that he was agreeing with him.

                  I already pm'd him asking him to leave me alone. I don't bother him at all. I don't even reply to his posts. He has this urge though whenever I personally disagree with something about the game. He starts to bash me about it. Even though he might agree with it as well. Example, he also agrees that Wartune is an expensive and greedy game. When I call R2 greedy he calls me a whiner. When someone else posts he starts agreeing with them about it. He is only after me no matter what he has to start harassing me around.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-25-2014, 02:09 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    He the one that stalks me all the time. Whenever I post something that I disagree with the game about. He has to go in and start bashing and harassing me around. Though when someone else posts something he doesn't do anything. What point has stated about the soul crystal event and mount whips event. I have been stating all the time. However, when Condor replies to me about it he doesn't just talk about it like he did with point. He starts calling me a crybaby or a whiner or a liar. Someone just posted something about unlimited events never coming back. When I posted that he called me a liar. When he posted that he was agreeing with him.
                    Chuddap already.

                    Don't make everyhing about oxykotton.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                    CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                      Chuddap already.

                      Don't make everyhing about oxykotton.
                      Don't be kissing his *** anymore then Ill shut up. I have every right to post. If people are defending his harassing attitude. I have every right to post. You clearly don't care since you are in love with him. If you actually took time to read his posts. You will see how he purposely harasses me around whenever I post something. yet praises and agrees with others that post the same exact thing.

                      Funny as hell. You have his name in your sig and you copy his invisible mode too. How cute. All you do is kiss his *** and defend him all the time. It's amazing how much you are in love with him.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Don't be kissing his *** anymore then Ill shut up. I have every right to post. If people are defending his harassing attitude. I have every right to post. You clearly don't care since you are in love with him. If you actually took time to read his posts. You will see how he purposely harasses me around whenever I post something. yet praises and agrees with others that post the same exact thing.



                        please shut up, please
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                        Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          please shut up, please
                          No. Ill keep posting. I have ever right to post here. Pisses me off why you guys defend him all the time. Where he gets away on this forum just to harass and insult others. It's utterly disgusting that he still around here and mods do not give a damn about how much harassment he does. Racial slurs, making fun of people, stalking other people posts, just plain harassing people around. Yet he gets away with this garbage.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            No. Ill keep posting. I have ever right to post here.

                            so does condorhero, so shut up
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                            Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              so does condorhero, so shut up
                              Condortard does have the right to post but not a right to harass people. Who are you to tell me to shut up? I can post whenever I want to. When people are talking about me. I am going to defend myself. You don't like it put me in your blacklist and ignore.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Condortard does have the right to post but not a right to harass people. Who are you to tell me to shut up? I can post whenever I want to. When people are talking about me. I am going to defend myself. You don't like it put me in your blacklist and ignore.

                                calling someone names, e.g. "condotard" is harassing, so the same rules must apply to you
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                                Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X