Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event "Soul engraving" or "train Your mount"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    calling someone names, e.g. "condotard" is harassing, so the same rules must apply to you
    He deserves it. I did nothing to deserve to be harassed by him. I say things I disagree with the game. Yet he starts harassing me about it. He has some personal vendetta against me. You can tell just in this forum. People here been stating the samething I posted awhile ago. Yet he agrees with them. He doesn't start calling them out liars and crybabies about it. He's a hypocrite.

Comment

I think you need a head check. You keep making stuff up.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        He deserves it. I did nothing to deserve to be harassed by him. I say things I disagree with the game. Yet he starts harassing me about it. He has some personal vendetta against me.

so by harassing him back one could say you deserve it, an eye for an eye
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I think you need a head check. You keep making stuff up.
          Making stuff up? Read your own posts. See how you react toward me and how you react toward Pointttt for example. I already told you to just leave me alone. Mods have told you to just leave me alone. yet you keep harping on whatever disagreement I say about the game. All you have to do is just stop replying to me. That's all. Then this will be over.

Comment

See: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post873806

What a liar you are condor. Such a hyprocrit. Really wonder if you act this way in real life. Highly doubt it. I bet you don't troll in real life like you here.
            You are a hypocrite and everyone who feels that this event is actually a good event are ones that doesn't have any affects on them at all.
            To CondorTard. Get it through your head

I believe he is R2b1tch.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Silence already you quited too why do you even come and visit forums?This thread became a fight and guess who`s started it.Is this your purpose to visit the forums so you can track if condor comment something so you can start a fight ^_^ nice purpose of living.In the end its also amusing to read all in the morning with coffee xD.

Comment

You know why I called you names. It's because you deserve it. I only react that way when I'm being bashed at. You been doing that since the beginning and it's getting real annoying now. Reporting does nothing. So I just react that way since well mods do not care about harassment in these forums.

Comment

Again, you keep making stuff up. Everyone who knows how to read can tell.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Don't be kissing his *** anymore then Ill shut up. I have every right to post. If people are defending his harassing attitude. I have every right to post. You clearly don't care since you are in love with him. If you actually took time to read his posts. You will see how he purposely harasses me around whenever I post something. yet praises and agrees with others that post the same exact thing.

Funny as hell. You have his name in your sig and you copy his invisible mode too. How cute. All you do is kiss his *** and defend him all the time. It's amazing how much you are in love with him.
                    I only turned it to invisible because some people thought I was on the forums all day. My account stays logged in 24/7. Whether or not it shows a green light when I have the browser closed, I don't know.
                    Yes I do read all his posts, as I do yours. The only harassment i've been seeing lately has been from you. I'm not defending Condor on the basis of 'love', any person who has focused on your posts, which are quite idiotic, would 'defend' Condor because he's innocent in your claims.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Why waste forum space. Just get an AK47 and go gun each other down. I highly doubt copying what others did is gonna frustrate them. You should try something different if you want to harass him rather than copy his actions.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

is condor most fetured avtara after zebq??
                        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
                        X