Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena Changes

I have seen numerous changes suggested for multiplayer arena: nerfing hs, making based on BR not lvl, etc. I think better would be for arenas to be run in a leader board fashion. Those who keep winning climb higher up the board and fight tougher opponents.

The HS wh.ores that have nothing but HS - you know the ones - the ones that start with all 3 player using stun - will soon get stopped in their tracks.

I'm not sure how the matching works but I used to run everyday with the same team. We were all level 69 and we were "matched" against a team where at least one was a level 80. I know this because he was in the top four of the cross-sever list - one of the tok nm guys. How can that ever be seen as a reasonable match.

HS ! Thats is the biggest bug ever there was a time i faced lvl 60+ when i was lvl 38 with 32k br and we all dead with one mage's damination so am guessing about the matching thing can be matched according to lvls and not winnings coz if we climb the top we end up with no win dude on lower lvls

Comment

Level your HS up just like what everyone has. The rules are the same for everyone.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Level your HS up just like what everyone has. The rules are the same for everyone.
        I have to agree, I did it myself. Stunned for months, now I have HS Protection
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          I have to agree, I did it myself. Stunned for months, now I have HS Protection
          nice.

the prob is lazy noobs wanna get everyhing immeadiately they reach the level well let me tell ya "IT IS NOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            HS ! Thats is the biggest bug ever there was a time i faced lvl 60+ [/B]when i was lvl 38 with 32k br and we all dead with one mage's damination so am guessing about the matching thing can be matched according to lvls and not winnings coz if we climb the top we end up with no win dude on lower lvls
            Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            nice. the prob is lazy noobs wanna get everyhing immeadiately they reach the level well let me tell ya "IT IS NOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Contracting yourself, aren't you?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Omfg just lvl your ***** holy seal you god dam babies!
              I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

LOL crybabies! You said you are team of 69 and are matched with level 80s? LMAO we are team of level 59 and we fight against Tepen's and Pipster's team. As long as it doesn't happen 90-100% of time it is fine.
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I must agree is just lvl in the end nobody can stun nobody when everybody has HS 99. is just stop complaine over the game plane some is build just play like everybody else and stop complaine for everything stop play the game if you dont wanna lvl.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

level it up like everybody else

Comment

Contracting yourself, aren't you?
                      am no lazy as s i meant him o level up his HS as many non cashers do that its no big deal there is no point in complaining if its your fault not taking things slow and fixing your game plans

Comment

Unfortunately f.tard your HS is capped at each level so when you are matched against a higher level there is nothing you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                          Unfortunately f.tard your HS is capped at each level so when you are matched against a higher level there is nothing you can do.
                          If you direct the energy in your anger to your brains, you can achieve much.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R29611535 View Post
                            I have seen numerous changes suggested for multiplayer arena: nerfing hs, making based on BR not lvl, etc. I think better would be for arenas to be run in a leader board fashion. Those who keep winning climb higher up the board and fight tougher opponents.

The HS wh.ores that have nothing but HS - you know the ones - the ones that start with all 3 player using stun - will soon get stopped in their tracks.

I'm not sure how the matching works but I used to run everyday with the same team. We were all level 69 and we were "matched" against a team where at least one was a level 80. I know this because he was in the top four of the cross-sever list - one of the tok nm guys. How can that ever be seen as a reasonable match.
                            Like you said, you got matched with a level 80. Sometimes the situation is bound to occur. But most times, if you consider, the two of the opponet you face are weak, while the level 80 is strong. It might mean someone weaker is playing with a level 80. So sometimes it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                              then go level up yourself, duh. what, you wanna stay at lower level you you can bully people below you, but you dont want people higher level defeating you? what a total hypocrite.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X