Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Like you said, you got matched with a level 80. Sometimes the situation is bound to occur. But most times, if you consider, the two of the opponet you face are weak, while the level 80 is strong. It might mean someone weaker is playing with a level 80. So sometimes it happens.
    I get matched with level 80's all the time, I think it's a bug I should only get matched up with level 30's
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The arena must be base according to battle rating not the levels..ex..room for BR which ranges from 15k-20k..then another room for 20k-25k and so on..you cannot enter if your br is greater or lower than the designated room..and this must be fun..
      Last edited by lemanski12; 03-30-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
        LOL crybabies! YOU said you are team of 69 and are matched with level 80s? LMAO we are team of level 59 and we fight against Tepen's and Pipster's team. As long as it doesn't happen 90-100% of time it is fine.
        are you blind or just dumb? I'm not the guy that started the thread
        I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Originally posted by lemanski12 View Post
          The arena must be base according to battle rating not the levels..ex..room for BR which ranges from 15k-20k..then another room for 20k-25k and so on..you cannot enter if your br is greater or lower than the designated room..and this must be fun..
          Then i will remove all gear my br will drop like a lvl 40 guys while am lv 69 who the **** can beat me with rune hs lv 8 refine goddess blessing+lv 9 EWD and sylph lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
            Then i will remove all gear my br will drop like a lvl 40 guys while am lv 69 who the **** can beat me with rune hs lv 8 refine goddess blessing+lv 9 EWD and sylph lmao
            lol...got your point mate..sorry,,newbie here..

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              then go level up yourself, duh. what, you wanna stay at lower level you you can bully people below you, but you dont want people higher level defeating you? what a total hypocrite.
              Just do the math - duh! take one player just started at lvl 76 - his HS is capped at lvl 80. Take a lvl 80 - in 15 days the lvl 80 has his hs at 99 but the lvl 76 barely has been able to up his lvl let alone his hs (which he cant cause its capped). Just work out how long it takes someone to lvl up to the point that he is ALLOWED to up his HS. Damn - its not too hard to understand. How stupid are you: on the one hand you say "Oh your HS is capped - just lvl up" then if you focus on leveling up you cant up your HS so you argue "Just up your HS". The only ppl that argue this way are the ones who have been around the longest and never had to deal with the issue - they have always been at the top of the stack. Let me point out that although I am not at the top of the heap, I dont really care cause I am strong enough to deal with the stun being able to beat plenty that have their 70 set although I don't. I just have the brains to see how unfair it is to those below me. Moreover I never intended the discussion to be focussed yet again on HS - I merely stated that a lot of the for and against it would be solved if the arena had a leaderboard theme to it: people would be better matched - stronger teams going against stronger teams - match say within 5 positions (up or down) on your current positions. Hell I would even start doing arena again if it were like that.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                Just do the math - duh! take one player just started at lvl 76 - his HS is capped at lvl 80. Take a lvl 80 - in 15 days the lvl 80 has his hs at 99 but the lvl 76 barely has been able to up his lvl let alone his hs (which he cant cause its capped). Just work out how long it takes someone to lvl up to the point that he is ALLOWED to up his HS. Damn - its not too hard to understand. How stupid are you: on the one hand you say "Oh your HS is capped - just lvl up" then if you focus on leveling up you cant up your HS so you argue "Just up your HS". The only ppl that argue this way are the ones who have been around the longest and never had to deal with the issue - they have always been at the top of the stack. Let me point out that although I am not at the top of the heap, I dont really care cause I am strong enough to deal with the stun being able to beat plenty that have their 70 set although I don't. I just have the brains to see how unfair it is to those below me. Moreover I never intended the discussion to be focussed yet again on HS - I merely stated that a lot of the for and against it would be solved if the arena had a leaderboard theme to it: people would be better matched - stronger teams going against stronger teams - match say within 5 positions (up or down) on your current positions. Hell I would even start doing arena again if it were like that.
                Let me say this again, raise your HS and if the level is capped raise your toon's level.
                You complained that people who start earlier has an advantage over people who start later? well duh? I seriously asking the lack of your common sense here. We have brackets so people wont be matched against people much higher level than them.
                If there is anything to blame, it's the cross-server BG system that matched people who started waaaay earlier to a new player with same level.
                Im sick of people blaming HS to cover their own weakness. HS us one of the things that actually free for everyone to get, so if you cant get it to high level, noone else to blame but yourself.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Players blame everything else but themselves. Strange but true.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Players blame everything else but themselves. Strange but true.
                    Whiners
                    they kick you butt :if they stun you for 3 turns its justifiable, they have worked for it.
                    you kick their butt : if you stun them for 1-3 turns its a noob skill.
                    you kick their butt : even after 3 stun you kick their butt, you are a casher(casher as in cursed)

if they camp in BG: its justifiable, they have right to do it
                    if you camp them : you are worst person in history of earth
                    if they dryad you and take 400 honor: justifiable
                    if you dryad bomb : you should pay for it.

if they plunder you multiple times: you needed to be taught a lesson
                    if you plunder them back in retaliation : you are a bully.

conclusion: lack of sportsmanship

Winners
                    You kicked my butt today because I was not good enough. [Analysis: i need stronger HS/ better gear/ focus particular stats/ more rage/better combination of skills etc.]
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                      Whiners
                      they kick you butt :if they stun you for 3 turns its justifiable, they have worked for it.
                      you kick their butt : if you stun them for 1-3 turns its a noob skill.
                      you kick their butt : even after 3 stun you kick their butt, you are a casher(casher as in cursed)

if they camp in BG: its justifiable, they have right to do it
                      if you camp them : you are worst person in history of earth
                      if they dryad you and take 400 honor: justifiable
                      if you dryad bomb : you should pay for it.

if they plunder you multiple times: you needed to be taught a lesson
                      if you plunder them back in retaliation : you are a bully.

conclusion: lack of sportsmanship

Winners
                      You kicked my butt today because I was not good enough. [Analysis: i need stronger HS/ better gear/ focus particular stats/ more rage/better combination of skills etc.]
                      It's too early for the "Post of the Year Awards", but you earned it.
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                      X