Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes In Sylph Mode?

How can someone use healing rune in a sylph mode? Ty

Basically it's a timing thing. You first must cast a spell (say Lightnight Bolt for mages). When you see the name of the spell appear (or when the icon over your head disappears) you hit your Sylph (or Spacebar whichever is faster). Then watch your sylph icon over your head. Once that disappears, start spamming your rune key (either Z or X depending on what you want to use). You know you have done it correctly if you see your rune icon appear SOMEWHERE around your sylph (generally under your health bar) and before your sylph casts anything else, it will activate your rune.

Before anyone says anything, A moderator HAS posted that this is not an exploit and that a future patch adds runes to your bar while in Sylph mode.
    Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Thnks alot

Comment

BTW, later in next patches I don't know what is exactly, runes will be available to use with pet without this tricky thing, saw that in video.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          BTW, later in next patches I don't know what is exactly, runes will be available to use with pet without this tricky thing, saw that in video.
          yup they are independently available while we are in sylph mode
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

However, the runes available in sylph actually cast slower than doing the trick thing, which casts as you awaken all in the half turn.

where as if you awaken first, than cast rune, it takes 2 half turn, or 1 turn to cast.

Comment

yup...we should just use the rune on awakening all the way XD
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Couple of decent video clips for you to see how to do it properly:

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...ith-sylph.html

http://******-wartune.blogspot.co.uk...ylph-mode.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                FireAndIce
                Mage
                2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                Kabam S8
                Legends
                Moderate casher

Comment

I like that runes in Sylph take longer to cast. Also, it will be removed later I think I saw it in one video.
                  I shall not put illegal stuff in my signature from now on. That was a very naughty thing to do...

Comment

Working...
                  X