Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

HS and exp requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HS and exp requirements

    People with high HS argue that they have earned that so they should get the benefit from it. Those that don't say it is ridiculously unfair in bg and arena. Both points are reasonable at face value but people fail to recognize that it is HS caps in conjunction with exp requirements that causes in the problem. Plot HS caps and leveling requirements against level and the issue becomes obvious.

    Take two players at lvl 79. Player A just entering lvl 79 with his HS maxed at the 85 cap and player B just about to go to 80 with his HS also at 85 because he was going hard for level 80. It will take Player A about 16 days at best (lvl 9 VIP maxing everything everyday) to make it to level 80 and in that time player B will be able to take his HS to 99. Being 14 levels above player A almost certainly results in a 3 round stun.

    The situation is, to my mind, even worse for the lvl 64-69 bracket. These guys often need bg and arena for the honor and the insig. The guy at level 64 has his HS capped at 22, he turns lvl 65 and all of sudden he is faced in bg with a lvl 69 with his HS at 66.

    The caps on HS seem almost arbitrary. HS caps raise by just 2 levels/level for lvl 70-75 and is capped at 80 for lvls 75-77 then it jumps to 85 then 90 then 99.

    If you are going to argue that people "just need to up their HS", you would have to accept the idea that people should at least be ALLOWED to.

    To me nerfing HS would be the kind of band-aid, ill thought out idea that lead to stupid HS caps and even more stupid jumps in exp requirements. It seems to me that HS should be allowed to increase in conjunction with player lvl - approximately 3 HS pts/level. In addition the exp required to up HS should also go up in conjunction with exp required per level. HS exp requirements jump is steps of millions in the beginning, approximately the first 20 and then it levels off in 100k steps. How stupid is that!

    It seems to me that if a level 64 requires 40M+ exp to up his player level or up his talent level from 64 to 65, a lvl 80 requiring 770M to up his player level should require 770M to up his talent level from 80 to 81. No wait, a lvl 64 is NOT ALLOWED to have a talent lvl of 65!

  • #2
    I wish everyone would stop complaining about HS. they are decreasing the amount of exp it takes to go from lvl 70 to 80. making it easier to lvl HS. at some point everyone will be lvl 80 with max talents. the game is changing that is why so many of the old players have quit. dont worry about hs because it wont matter soon

    Comment


    • #3
      what the hell is HS?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        what the hell is HS?
        Heaven Sword.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree, while nerfing or removing HS is unfair and dumb the leveling and capping of it seems absurd. To go from maxed HS at level 62 to 6 below at 63 and 12 below a 64 when fighting in the same BG brackets as them is dumb. They really should scale HS to the BG level brackets so you aren't fighting against levels of HS so far above what you can actually get.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Heaven Sword.
            you.... need to stop trolling, stalker
            I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
              I agree, while nerfing or removing HS is unfair and dumb the leveling and capping of it seems absurd. To go from maxed HS at level 62 to 6 below at 63 and 12 below a 64 when fighting in the same BG brackets as them is dumb. They really should scale HS to the BG level brackets so you aren't fighting against levels of HS so far above what you can actually get.
              1st) if you want in BG to have high HS you need to get camp lvls (59/64/69/74). In any other level you will probably have lower seal than your opponent. If you don't like it, only enter BG at camp lvls, that is what I do.
              2nd) in 3v3 arena you face opponents of roughly eqqual lvl, so if an opponent has higher seal, he probably would have been higher lvl had he not raise HS.
              3rd) In GB a player with higher lvl will ALWAYS beat a player with lower lvl and higher seal if he built his toon right. He will have more academy boost and prob more astrals and better pve equipment (jewels/rings/pve set)
              4th) In CW Holly Seal is irrelevant since you can't use it. So if you raise high seal you probably get creamed by higher lvl players. High HS comes with a price.
              5th) Chose the way you wish to play and either stop complaining or Quit. Free players don't complain when they get creamed by Appollos and Hades, why should cashers complain when they get stunned???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                what the hell is HS?
                Holy Seal wich can stun players

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                  It seems to me that if a level 64 requires 40M+ exp to up his player level or up his talent level from 64 to 65, a lvl 80 requiring 770M to up his player level should require 770M to up his talent level from 80 to 81. No wait, a lvl 64 is NOT ALLOWED to have a talent lvl of 65!
                  Hmm.. yeah, sounds reasonable. One would need to spend around month to level up his talent. This way, everyone would camp to the max to get talents not to lose insane amounts of exp and we wouldn't've probably had any lvl. 80 players.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    1st) if you want in BG to have high HS you need to get camp lvls (59/64/69/74). In any other level you will probably have lower seal than your opponent. If you don't like it, only enter BG at camp lvls, that is what I do.
                    2nd) in 3v3 arena you face opponents of roughly eqqual lvl, so if an opponent has higher seal, he probably would have been higher lvl had he not raise HS.
                    3rd) In GB a player with higher lvl will ALWAYS beat a player with lower lvl and higher seal if he built his toon right. He will have more academy boost and prob more astrals and better pve equipment (jewels/rings/pve set)
                    4th) In CW Holly Seal is irrelevant since you can't use it. So if you raise high seal you probably get creamed by higher lvl players. High HS comes with a price.
                    5th) Chose the way you wish to play and either stop complaining or Quit. Free players don't complain when they get creamed by Appollos and Hades, why should cashers complain when they get stunned???
                    1-So basically its ok to have a horrible leveling scale as long as you only play 10% of the time and then abuse the broken system for your benefit? Sure you can get rewards from it, that doesn't mean its right
                    2-3v3 is fine
                    3-In a GB there are far more factors then HS or building a toon so to use it as a baseline is pointless
                    4-CW is the only place where HS doesn't matter, and yet the extra talent points that you could take from HS and put into other talents is moot as no talent is going to offset the cash and level differences there. Dropping a few levels in HS for other talents might net you 1 win every couple CW's but overall its not really relevant.
                    5-Yes free players complain ALL THE ***** time about Apollo and Hades (and everything else) and free players complain about HS as do cashers.... this is the dumbest point you made

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Heaven Sword.
                      condor i don't know where u got that avatar but your trash talk hasn't changed a f acking bit if wanna talk like this i will smash that face of yours looking at me as if i was her fiance

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                        Holy Seal wich can stun players

                        thank u for the clearance

                        getting back to the topic holy seal is what i would say mostly differentiates players on their cashing level since it proves to be stunning on more rounds its best to camp and work on your holy seal that would be my advice and be positive always


                        PS holy seal isn't the only thing which differentiates players cashing level but to me its one of the main things
                        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-26-2014, 02:33 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                          1-So basically its ok to have a horrible leveling scale as long as you only play 10% of the time and then abuse the broken system for your benefit? Sure you can get rewards from it, that doesn't mean its right
                          2-3v3 is fine
                          3-In a GB there are far more factors then HS or building a toon so to use it as a baseline is pointless
                          4-CW is the only place where HS doesn't matter, and yet the extra talent points that you could take from HS and put into other talents is moot as no talent is going to offset the cash and level differences there. Dropping a few levels in HS for other talents might net you 1 win every couple CW's but overall its not really relevant.
                          5-Yes free players complain ALL THE ***** time about Apollo and Hades (and everything else) and free players complain about HS as do cashers.... this is the dumbest point you made
                          1. With latest patches (new players get things a lot faster than we used to a year ago), levelling scale became really nice. The system is totally right, giving some advantage to the players who started playing earlier. Don't forget, Holy Seal is a skill as well and it is a part of your character strength. As long as someone can win over you using HS, he is stronger. Complaining about HS is like complaining about mages' healing, archers' crits or knights' shield.
                          3. Me, with my tower team, used to lose towers vs. similar or a bit lower teams (BR-wise) because of enemies' having a lot higher HS. When they stun you right before sylphs and know how to make use of that advantage, you can't do anything (that's why it's so important to set tower teams not only looking at BR, but also at experience).
                          4. Holy Seal DOES matter in CW. The higher HS level, the higher talents level you can get.
                          5. Only players who are crazy about BG complain about HS. All wiser players learned how to live with it and adjusted to the conditions.

                          And generally, HS becomes totally useless at the end game, where everyone has it on lvl. 99, so don't worry

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                            1-So basically its ok to have a horrible leveling scale as long as you only play 10% of the time and then abuse the broken system for your benefit? Sure you can get rewards from it, that doesn't mean its right
                            2-3v3 is fine
                            3-In a GB there are far more factors then HS or building a toon so to use it as a baseline is pointless
                            4-CW is the only place where HS doesn't matter, and yet the extra talent points that you could take from HS and put into other talents is moot as no talent is going to offset the cash and level differences there. Dropping a few levels in HS for other talents might net you 1 win every couple CW's but overall its not really relevant.
                            5-Yes free players complain ALL THE ***** time about Apollo and Hades (and everything else) and free players complain about HS as do cashers.... this is the dumbest point you made
                            So basically on 2-4 you agree with me, on 1 you are wrong cause HS is FREE, so you are - to quote your words - dumb to not see this and in 5 cashers pay and get strong sylphs, free players raise their HS. You are even DUMBER to not acknowledge that.

                            CASHERS GO WITH MONEY, FREE PLAYERS PLAY MORE TIME. THAT IS THE GAME. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                              So basically on 2-4 you agree with me, on 1 you are wrong cause HS is FREE, so you are - to quote your words - dumb to not see this and in 5 cashers pay and get strong sylphs, free players raise their HS. You are even DUMBER to not acknowledge that.

                              CASHERS GO WITH MONEY, FREE PLAYERS PLAY MORE TIME. THAT IS THE GAME. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL


                              thumbs up for this one

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X