HS and exp requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    So basically on 2-4 you agree with me, on 1 you are wrong cause HS is FREE, so you are - to quote your words - dumb to not see this and in 5 cashers pay and get strong sylphs, free players raise their HS. You are even DUMBER to not acknowledge that.

CASHERS GO WITH MONEY, FREE PLAYERS PLAY MORE TIME. THAT IS THE GAME. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL
    So cashiers with access to higher levels of VIP and more exp dont level their HS either? Thats funny, on the 3 servers I played on the top 15 highest HS levels all belonged to the top cashers as well... Or do you think only free players can level their HS? Or that only free players camp BG's because I see an awful lot of cashers with maxed HS camping BG brackets... If a VIP 9 gets +150% more exp then a free player and has access to far more told to buy talents with what makes you think a free player can cancel that out by slow leveling and using time? A casher can level faster to higher HS caps then a free player and keep their HS above anything that free player can ever get...

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
      condor i don't know where u got that avatar but your trash talk hasn't changed a f acking bit if wanna talk like this i will smash that face of yours looking at me as if i was her fiance
      Come at it
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        condor i don't know where u got that avatar but your trash talk hasn't changed a f acking bit if wanna talk like this i will smash that face of yours looking at me as if i was her fiance
        damn because of u now condor deleted his avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
          So cashiers with access to higher levels of VIP and more exp dont level their HS either? Thats funny, on the 3 servers I played on the top 15 highest HS levels all belonged to the top cashers as well... Or do you think only free players can level their HS? Or that only free players camp BG's because I see an awful lot of cashers with maxed HS camping BG brackets... If a VIP 9 gets +150% more exp then a free player and has access to far more told to buy talents with what makes you think a free player can cancel that out by slow leveling and using time? A casher can level faster to higher HS caps then a free player and keep their HS above anything that free player can ever get...
          A player that both cashes and spends a lot of time playing FOR A LONG TIME is probably impossible to beat.
          ONLY way a non-casher can beat casher is through HS.
          Without HS game becomes boring for free players and servers empty.

You are probably a casher that gets kicked by lesser players through HS?
          Why not give free players a chance?
          If you don't like it raise your HS. And don't tell me it takes long, cause I raised mine while I was farming 60 set.

Comment

At lvl57 I was maxed out on HS and I am a free player to the bottom, Ive never used VIP and purchaced balens only once but 5$ resently to get some boxes. I dont see your point here. Im taking my time slow lvling and raising my BR thru lvls. For 2 months I raised my BR with over 10k slow lvling and got 3 lvls at tops (I just lvlupt to 62 cause I see nothing to do at lvl60-63 till you can start lvling up your talents again). If you can raise your HS, I say go for it because in BG you will get destroyed no matter what you are doing but with a high lvl of HS you have a fighting chance at least against moderate cashers with slow lvling and building BR. Good luck figuring out the rest.
            <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
            Server: S183
            Class: Mage
            Level: 80
            BR: 3mil+
            Guild: Fallen

Comment

[QUOTE=CondorHero;883971]Come at it [/QUOTE

NOW I LIKE THAT CONDOR EVEN THOUGH U HAVEN'T CHANGED U STILL REMAIN COOL I GOTTA SAY THAT AVATAR WAS LAME NOW U ARE COOL

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                damn because of u now condor deleted his avatar

DONT HATE ME I LIKE CONDOR THIS WAY

Comment

HS max lvl

what is the max level of holy seal mid?

Comment

Originally posted by R247146857 View Post
                    what is the max level of holy seal mid?
                    Holy Seal Caps
                    Code: