• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Heaven Sword.
    condor i don't know where u got that avatar but your trash talk hasn't changed a f acking bit if wanna talk like this i will smash that face of yours looking at me as if i was her fiance

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    1st) if you want in BG to have high HS you need to get camp lvls (59/64/69/74). In any other level you will probably have lower seal than your opponent. If you don't like it, only enter BG at camp lvls, that is what I do.
    2nd) in 3v3 arena you face opponents of roughly eqqual lvl, so if an opponent has higher seal, he probably would have been higher lvl had he not raise HS.
    3rd) In GB a player with higher lvl will ALWAYS beat a player with lower lvl and higher seal if he built his toon right. He will have more academy boost and prob more astrals and better pve equipment (jewels/rings/pve set)
    4th) In CW Holly Seal is irrelevant since you can't use it. So if you raise high seal you probably get creamed by higher lvl players. High HS comes with a price.
    5th) Chose the way you wish to play and either stop complaining or Quit. Free players don't complain when they get creamed by Appollos and Hades, why should cashers complain when they get stunned???
    1-So basically its ok to have a horrible leveling scale as long as you only play 10% of the time and then abuse the broken system for your benefit? Sure you can get rewards from it, that doesn't mean its right
    2-3v3 is fine
    3-In a GB there are far more factors then HS or building a toon so to use it as a baseline is pointless
    4-CW is the only place where HS doesn't matter, and yet the extra talent points that you could take from HS and put into other talents is moot as no talent is going to offset the cash and level differences there. Dropping a few levels in HS for other talents might net you 1 win every couple CW's but overall its not really relevant.
    5-Yes free players complain ALL THE ***** time about Apollo and Hades (and everything else) and free players complain about HS as do cashers.... this is the dumbest point you made

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    It seems to me that if a level 64 requires 40M+ exp to up his player level or up his talent level from 64 to 65, a lvl 80 requiring 770M to up his player level should require 770M to up his talent level from 80 to 81. No wait, a lvl 64 is NOT ALLOWED to have a talent lvl of 65!
    Hmm.. yeah, sounds reasonable. One would need to spend around month to level up his talent. This way, everyone would camp to the max to get talents not to lose insane amounts of exp and we wouldn't've probably had any lvl. 80 players.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    what the hell is HS?
    Holy Seal wich can stun players

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    I agree, while nerfing or removing HS is unfair and dumb the leveling and capping of it seems absurd. To go from maxed HS at level 62 to 6 below at 63 and 12 below a 64 when fighting in the same BG brackets as them is dumb. They really should scale HS to the BG level brackets so you aren't fighting against levels of HS so far above what you can actually get.
    1st) if you want in BG to have high HS you need to get camp lvls (59/64/69/74). In any other level you will probably have lower seal than your opponent. If you don't like it, only enter BG at camp lvls, that is what I do.
    2nd) in 3v3 arena you face opponents of roughly eqqual lvl, so if an opponent has higher seal, he probably would have been higher lvl had he not raise HS.
    3rd) In GB a player with higher lvl will ALWAYS beat a player with lower lvl and higher seal if he built his toon right. He will have more academy boost and prob more astrals and better pve equipment (jewels/rings/pve set)
    4th) In CW Holly Seal is irrelevant since you can't use it. So if you raise high seal you probably get creamed by higher lvl players. High HS comes with a price.
    5th) Chose the way you wish to play and either stop complaining or Quit. Free players don't complain when they get creamed by Appollos and Hades, why should cashers complain when they get stunned???

Leave a comment:

• R231057362
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Heaven Sword.
    you.... need to stop trolling, stalker

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    I agree, while nerfing or removing HS is unfair and dumb the leveling and capping of it seems absurd. To go from maxed HS at level 62 to 6 below at 63 and 12 below a 64 when fighting in the same BG brackets as them is dumb. They really should scale HS to the BG level brackets so you aren't fighting against levels of HS so far above what you can actually get.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    what the hell is HS?
    Heaven Sword.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    what the hell is HS?

Leave a comment:

• JeffAdams
    replied
    I wish everyone would stop complaining about HS. they are decreasing the amount of exp it takes to go from lvl 70 to 80. making it easier to lvl HS. at some point everyone will be lvl 80 with max talents. the game is changing that is why so many of the old players have quit. dont worry about hs because it wont matter soon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X