Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LVL 70 Leg set OR wait forLVLl 80 leg/pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup we need 70 Set to make 80 so 70 is must NO one can skip it.
    But do anyone know that the same rule is applied for the Rings and Jewel, do we need 70's Jewel and Ring to make 80's ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      yup we need 70 Set to make 80 so 70 is must NO one can skip it.
      But do anyone know that the same rule is applied for the Rings and Jewel, do we need 70's Jewel and Ring to make 80's ?
      yes period.

p.s at least thats what china got
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Wait and see? If you can beat Lv 80 NM's with Lv 70 Leg and Lv 60 Jewels/Rings, you're good. From any source I have seen so far, Lv 70 Leg Dungeon Set is a must have but I don't think the extra HP and slightly higher green stats of Lv 70 Rings over Lv 60 Rings are a deciding factor. Maybe the Jewels are.

What does the Lv 80 Cata stuff cost anyway, 3k Coins per piece or more?

Comment

Guide to L80 Items

Hey All,

Here's some verified info from the Chinese game - so it's very likely it will be the same here.

Synthesizing L80 Items:
          • L80 Items Require the L70 Legendary Item to Synthesize.
          • L80 Items Also Require 10 L80 Shards for the Appropriate Item @ 200 Crypt Tokens Each (2,000 Token per Synth)
          • L80 Items Also Require 200 L80 Legendary Stones per Item.

The Affects of L80 Items:
          • There is no 4-Piece Set Bonus, Each item has its own Bonus.
          • L80 Weapon gives +10 Rage / Action.
          • L80 Armor, Helm and Brooch each give +500 Damage
          • L80 Ring Set still has the "A chance to reduce rage consumption of a skill by 50%" ability.
          • L80 Ring Set Also gives "Ignores an Enemy's 1000 Defense Points" (Like the PvP Set)
          • L80 Jewel Set still has the "Crit damage receive rate -10%" ability.
          • L80 Jewel Set Also gives "Ignores an Enemy's 1000 Defense Points" (Like the PvP Set)

The effects from the Jewels and Rings stack, making it 2000 of the Enemy's Defense Ignored. This applies to everything, though most PvE encounters don't have a significant enough Defense value to have it have any effect.

Not too long after L80 Items are introduced there will also be a God-Cast system of enchanting L80 Items beyond normal maximum. This is most likely to come in July or later, as that's when the next Wartune Version will upgrade for our Servers.

L80 Item Strategy:
          • Replace the Weapon First. You lose nothing in the Trade-off, because the Stand-Alone +10 Rage is the same as the +10 Set Bonus Rage from the L70 set.
          • Replace the Armor Next. You gain +500 Damage while still keeping the 2-Item Set Bonus of +1000 Damage (+1500 Damage Total). Armor also gives you the biggest Defense & Overall BR Upgrade from any one item.
          • Replace the Jewels Next. You Gain the most Damage from these two items, plus completing the conversion of the two gives the 1000 Defense ignore.

After that, I think it's just preference on whether one wants to do both set pieces, or both Rings. The set pieces give defense + HP, the Rings give just HP, but also add another 1000 Defense ignore.

I hope this helps clear some things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Hey All,

Here's some verified info from the Chinese game - so it's very likely it will be the same here.

Synthesizing L80 Items:
            • L80 Items Require the L70 Legendary Item to Synthesize.
            • L80 Items Also Require 10 L80 Shards for the Appropriate Item @ 200 Crypt Tokens Each (2,000 Token per Synth)
            • L80 Items Also Require 200 L80 Legendary Stones per Item.

The Affects of L80 Items:
            • There is no 4-Piece Set Bonus, Each item has its own Bonus.
            • L80 Weapon gives +10 Rage / Action.
            • L80 Armor, Helm and Brooch each give +500 Damage
            • L80 Ring Set still has the "A chance to reduce rage consumption of a skill by 50%" ability.
            • L80 Ring Set Also gives "Ignores an Enemy's 1000 Defense Points" (Like the PvP Set)
            • L80 Jewel Set still has the "Crit damage receive rate -10%" ability.
            • L80 Jewel Set Also gives "Ignores an Enemy's 1000 Defense Points" (Like the PvP Set)

The effects from the Jewels and Rings stack, making it 2000 of the Enemy's Defense Ignored. This applies to everything, though most PvE encounters don't have a significant enough Defense value to have it have any effect.

Not too long after L80 Items are introduced there will also be a God-Cast system of enchanting L80 Items beyond normal maximum. This is most likely to come in July or later, as that's when the next Wartune Version will upgrade for our Servers.

L80 Item Strategy:
            • Replace the Weapon First. You lose nothing in the Trade-off, because the Stand-Alone +10 Rage is the same as the +10 Set Bonus Rage from the L70 set.
            • Replace the Armor Next. You gain +500 Damage while still keeping the 2-Item Set Bonus of +1000 Damage (+1500 Damage Total). Armor also gives you the biggest Defense & Overall BR Upgrade from any one item.
            • Replace the Jewels Next. You Gain the most Damage from these two items, plus completing the conversion of the two gives the 1000 Defense ignore.

After that, I think it's just preference on whether one wants to do both set pieces, or both Rings. The set pieces give defense + HP, the Rings give just HP, but also add another 1000 Defense ignore.

I hope this helps clear some things up.
            Thank you so much for the enlightenment and tips Zorich . I hope ppl won't reply again that me must skip lv 70 gears and save for lv 80 gears again XD

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

The way to save gold (especially for the earlier servers), is to gather another 1600 crystaloids and make another 70 set. With this new set, make the 80 set.

That way, you can sell your current fully-enchanted 70 set for a lot of gold..
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok so i read through this thread and i loled so hard at the morons saving stuff for 80 set while skipping 70 lmao. wish i could see their faces wen 80 set comes out :P

Comment

Ok I was trolling, relax. I was probably the first person on the forum to explain how level 80 set work.

For all the right info, check Zorich post.

Good post -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post882609

Here is my toon with his 60 set

Click image for larger version

Name:	Toon.png
Views:	1
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	1684184
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 03-25-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    Ok I was trolling, relax. I was probably the first person on the forum to explain how level 80 set work.

For all the right info, check Zorich post.

Good post -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post882609

Here is my toon with his 60 set

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78489[/ATTACH]
                    no stats o.O just seeing the gear icons doesn't tell anything =P
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      no stats o.O just seeing the gear icons doesn't tell anything =P
                      thou he has cute imp whings

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        yes period.

p.s at least thats what china got
                        damm that is not good then. need tons of token for that :P
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                        X