Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

So I went back and take a look..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I went back and take a look..

    I logged back on and went back into the game and chat.

    Turns out that the # of players in my guild dropped from 150 to 88. Help!
    Turns out that they changed GM. Help!
    Turns out that they changed assistant GMs and guild officers. Help!
    Turns out that now the server has many other guilds. Help!
    Turns out that Balenor's Sweetheart is now a different person. Help!
    Turns out that Balenor's Strongest is now a different person. Help!


    These are big enough problems for me to post in forums so people can help me with it.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    Go go Condor xD

    Comment


    • #3
      Honey, you need Jesus.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

      CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

      Comment


      • #4
        I also found out that some guilds have implemented a no-kick policy. Other guilds implemented a "don't help other guilds run MPD" policy, and yet others implemented "attack other guilds in Sylph Atoll" policy.

        I demand that R2Games, and by extension Proficient City and 7Roads, and by extension, USA and China, and by extension, G7, NATO and United Nations, solve my problem for me.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok, first you must make an altar out of acine di pepe pasta. Then you must make a sacrifice of fresh, homemade alfredo sauce with imported dry white wine of your choosing to the flying spaghetti monster. After this, you must cook the golden goose and feed it's flesh to Cthulu.

          Only after this has been done may you find the answers to your dilemmas by looking into the crystal ball found at the bottom of the dead sea.
          Tigris
          Mage
          Kabam - 73

          Comment


          • #6
            hehe that ga.y

            Comment


            • #7
              Condor, foods here, enjoy xD

              Comment


              • #8
                have some chocolates, Condor
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I also found out that some guilds have implemented a no-kick policy. Other guilds implemented a "don't help other guilds run MPD" policy, and yet others implemented "attack other guilds in Sylph Atoll" policy.

                  I demand that R2Games, and by extension Proficient City and 7Roads, and by extension, USA and China, and by extension, G7, NATO and United Nations, solve my problem for me.
                  You forgot Al-Qaeda, Iraq, Iran, and Ukraine.
                  Everything is to blame...
                  On R2Games

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by iamop View Post
                    You forgot Al-Qaeda, Iraq, Iran, and Ukraine.
                    you forgot to add Putin
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                    Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      I logged back on and went back into the game and chat.

                      Turns out that the # of players in my guild dropped from 150 to 88. Help!
                      Turns out that they changed GM. Help!
                      Turns out that they changed assistant GMs and guild officers. Help!
                      Turns out that now the server has many other guilds. Help!
                      Turns out that Balenor's Sweetheart is now a different person. Help!
                      Turns out that Balenor's Strongest is now a different person. Help!


                      These are big enough problems for me to post in forums so people can help me with it.
                      150 - 88 = 62
                      62 out of 150 means 41.33%
                      41.33% represents your fans that couldn't bear to play without you, their idol
                      to have 41.33% fans out of the total is pretty impressive, gratz

                      however 41.33% is a minority, and the rest of 58.67% decided to change the g m and officers + implement other policies + help another person to become the balenor's sweetheart and strongest player...You might want to try to check those new guilds, maybe some of your fans who rebelled against all those new changes are there to tell you what trully happened while you were gone
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 03-26-2014, 01:59 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        150 - 88 = 62
                        62 out of 150 means 41.33%
                        41.33% represents your fans that couldn't bear to play without you, their idol
                        to have 41.33% fans out of the total is pretty impressive, gratz

                        however 41.33% is a minority, and the rest of 58.67% decided to change the g m and officers + implement other policies + help another person to become the balenor's sweetheart and strongest player...You might want to try to check those new guilds, maybe some of your fans who rebelled against all those new changes are there to tell you what trully happened while you were gone
                        I stayed for only 5 minutes
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think the tower of pasta would be more effective than the UN and Nato and G7 ^^
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

                          ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X