Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

VIP New Features (Suggestion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerone View Post
    how do you access the option to customize your castle???
    You don't. I automatically designs your castle when your first charge that vip.
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

AND GUYS JUST A FYI
      I like some of these ideas but about the wilds part...
      It will be removed before the 2.0 patch
      There will be a new place called SkyCity. Where you do mostly all your bounties, arenas, and MPD.
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

>.> imma vip here and tbh i dont consider any of those proposed new advantages very appealing at all lol its fine the way it is vip gets some nice stuff and exp boost already

Comment

vip states for guild that gives guilds extra powers every member can donate towards

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post

4. Add Sent items (5 Balens to activate)
            This would be great but some people would over use it i think!

2. Enable/Disable system notifications
            This is so annoying sometimes when i'm trying to chat, would be nice to be able to turn it off
            5. Group Chat system can be added only VIP can open a new group chat, can invite players to have a private group chat. (100 Balens to activate)
            6. Guild Master, Assistant Guild Master & Guild Officers (if VIP) can have additional +200 characters in Guild Chat and Color Codes when chatting
            this sounds like a good idea chatting with more then one people and that its not world chat or guild chat
            Or maybe just make it posible to make a party and invite people and just talk in party chat!
            5. VIP Players can buy decorations for their farm (e.g. New looking farm house, new looking barricades, new looking land, new looking tree, new looking areas) -- Can only be purchase using "BALENS"
            This would be interesting or different land farms + lvl farms = some new kick *** look maybe with a wishing well or lucky fountain where you throw coins and get some seeds or something like that! I mean i spent so much vouchers lvling my land just for few more crops i dunno!

CHARACTER STATUS

1. Hidden/Not viewable Equipment attributes/gems/astral/Daru Engraving Level & Stats. (1000 Balens to activate) -- Only Battle Rating, Current Level, Honor & Profile can be viewed when activated.
            i agree with this one, i dont like when other people see my stuff! BR LVL GUILD HONOR AND TITLE is enough

SETTINGS FEATURES

2. Cooldown list is shown/portable duration above the screen "Including FARM DURATION. This is viewed when your not in the TOWN. It includes when in Team Arena & Dungeon standby.

3. World Map shows your current town with mark.

4. Additional Avatar Profile Pictures (New Avatar Pictures are salable through Balens, "Price depends on how cool it is")

All these above i like especially avatar pics that would be cool to have something different!

I'd just add maybe guild emblem, each guild to have it's on next to your name

Comment

How does Non-Cashier helps this game? Well , dude, i rised vip players on my server and i`m not a cashier player. So,the vips have enough priviledges anyway. I used to be a vip later in level when i was around lvl 50 . Is not about who helps and who doesnt. If they implement your idea , their own motto "Play for free " must be gone. What will be if they will add some advantages for non-cashiers ? Like balens on altar blessing and stuff which arent available for VIP players . Do you like that to be? I guess not. The vip system is ok as it is now.
              Your worst nightmare .
              Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
              X