Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP New Features (Suggestion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP New Features (Suggestion)

VIP New Features suggestion add-ons;

The additional features for VIP will make it more accessible and more comfortable. 'Having a price of $7.99 without big difference between NON-VIP & VIP though VIP has 50% experience added at current level 1 it is still more attracting and more functions to be added that NON-VIP cannot access.

I have suggested this features to make all the VIP's have the easy access when playing and more convenient.

I hope this features will be added soon or some of it and be studied by the developers.

Please bear with my writings and consider my typos if you have seen any. All comments are welcome negatives or positives.

Also, if you have any additional brilliant ideas you have please "QUOTE" it for additional suggestion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are some new additional suggestions for VIP;
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MAILING SYSTEM

1. Add favourites coordinates of plaunder (10 Balens to activate)
    2. Add recipient for sending mails (additional 5000 gold each recipient)
    3. Can add hyperlink in composing mails & additional 2,000 letters. (10 Balens to activate)
    4. Add Sent items (5 Balens to activate)
    5. Add Draft tab. (5 Balens to activate)
    6 Add Save/Keepers Mail (Manual deletion if Saved) (Daily fee for 2000 gold) --- "If gold is below 2000, saved mails cannot be open/read"
    7. Organized receiving mails;
    - Tab for mails from players
    - Tab for System mail (e.g. Quarry Notifications/GM Notifications) --- ADDITIONAL NOTIFICATION: Battle Report from Arena
    7. Easy clearing of mails (Select all must select all the inbox received) -- (10 Balens to activate)
    With selection; "markings"
    - Sent Items
    - Players Mail Inbox
    - System Mail Inbox
    - Drafts

CHAT SYSTEM

1. Enable whispering with auto find player (e.g. /w Tazzadar Hi) --- If status is busy auto system will reply as (e.g. /w Tazzadar Hi -- re: Player is busy/away/offline/cannot be found) --- Players who whispered you will notify through the Friends and be automatically add as "Stranger" if not being added yet with Notification Sound.
    2. Enable/Disable system notifications
    3. View history of Large bullhorn (Last 5 Post)
    4. Minimize/Hide Chat Table and be automatically changed status to -- "BUSY" (15 Balens to activate)
    5. Group Chat system can be added only VIP can open a new group chat, can invite players to have a private group chat. (100 Balens to activate)
    6. Guild Master, Assistant Guild Master & Guild Officers (if VIP) can have additional +200 characters in Guild Chat and Color Codes when chatting
    - Guild Master - RED
    - Assistant Guild Master - BLUE
    - Guild Officers - TEAL

FARM FUNCTIONALITY

1. Countdown of crops added on your external screen. To notify easily with sound notifications. (50 Balens to activate)
    2. Auto harvest of crops when duration is end. (2000 Balens to activate)
    2. Numbers of harvest crops added (shown the maximum harvest per day)
    3. More organized of crops weeding/exterminating/harvesting (25 Balens to activate)
    - From top to bottom of page 1 is weeding
    - From top to bottom of page 2 is exterminating
    - From top to bottom of page 3 is harvesting
    If weeding/exterminating/harvesting is more added, 'list will continue as it is.
    4. One click harvest/exterminating/harvesting/weeding (50 Balens to activate)
    5. VIP Players can buy decorations for their farm (e.g. New looking farm house, new looking barricades, new looking land, new looking tree, new looking areas) -- Can only be purchase using "BALENS"

CHARACTER STATUS

1. Hidden/Not viewable Equipment attributes/gems/astral/Daru Engraving Level & Stats. (1000 Balens to activate) -- Only Battle Rating, Current Level, Honor & Profile can be viewed when activated.

SETTINGS FEATURES

1. Auto Display when new announcement is being announced in FIRST LOGIN of the day, "can be disable/enable"

2. Cooldown list is shown/portable duration above the screen "Including FARM DURATION. This is viewed when your not in the TOWN. It includes when in Team Arena & Dungeon standby.

3. World Map shows your current town with mark.

4. Additional Avatar Profile Pictures (New Avatar Pictures are salable through Balens, "Price depends on how cool it is")

5. New Customize Castle (New Castle can be salable through balens, "Prices depends on how cool the New Castle is")

6. Two (2) New Options "View Town" & "Spy Town" (500 Balens to activate)
    - View Town shows the looks of your town
    - Spy Town gives information of your Golds, Kyanite, Character Information (When Character Status Hidden is activated -- Cannot be viewed), Troops Level & Status if Online/Offline (400,000 Gold to Spy, no limits as long as you have golds)

7. New Customize Buildings (Can be purchased using Balens, "Prices will depend on how beautiful is the Building Design")
    - All Buildings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING & I HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLAYING WARTUNE
    Last edited by Tazzadar; 09-15-2012, 06:00 AM. Reason: Added Chat System 5 & 6
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    Goodbye!

Comment

+1 to this

Comment

So its all about VIP ha? LOL..if VIP got too much ADVANTAGES..then non cash players automatically will leave this game..Thank You..*The End* Bye2..
        IGN : AwakenedOne
        Class : Knight
        Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
        Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
          So its all about VIP ha? LOL..if VIP got too much ADVANTAGES..then non cash players automatically will leave this game..Thank You..*The End* Bye2..
          It's making the $7.99 worth it. That's why I suggested this idea. To the free players, how do they help the server/game anyway? VIP deserves more than the free players. We pay and help the game for improvement and a better gameplay and less flaws.

Thank you everyone!
          Goodbye!

Comment

Tazzadar... ok then i think all F2P Gamer should just stop playing for a week then we see how arrogant you are AFTER that... you guys can already buy much more stuff and those things you won`t be able to pick on the weak guys anymore many ppl who are Vip`s would leave the game because they are too BORED to play anymore without F2P Gamer.... Maybe i recharged for 4,17€ maybe so i am a cash gamer when u wanna it like that... but what would you do when you only keep facing paygamers like you? huh? Crying that they beat you as*? You are nothing more then arrogant for real F2P gamer shall all leave for a whyle... the game will completly crash(i guess it will soon be dead anyways when they keep up like that) and you won`t have anything from your 7,99$ each mouth... you only can think then: "Wuhuhu i am so great i pay wuhuhu" and then just too say later to other paygamers: "*edit* YOU CHEATERS I PAY MUCH MORE THEN U *edit*!" or something like that.... arrogant pig and how they help the servers? they are just more then 80% from all players together and i think even an arrogant pig like you can figure that out now? Can you?

I really can`t understand how people can be so blind.....

Sorry for the spelling but english isn`t my mother tongue but i guess you can figure out what i mean... Mr. I am a so great Paygamer.....

And yes when only Vip`s can exchange items... it would be nearly pointless because they can buy everything anyways
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-16-2012, 10:06 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by Urthor View Post
              Tazzadar... ok then i think all F2P Gamer should just stop playing for a week then we see how arrogant you are AFTER that... you guys can already buy much more stuff and those things you won`t be able to pick on the weak guys anymore many ppl who are Vip`s would leave the game because they are too BORED to play anymore without F2P Gamer.... Maybe i recharged for 4,17€ maybe so i am a cash gamer when u wanna it like that... but what would you do when you only keep facing paygamers like you? huh? Crying that they beat you as*? You are nothing more then arrogant for real F2P gamer shall all leave for a whyle... the game will completly crash(i guess it will soon be dead anyways when they keep up like that) and you won`t have anything from your 7,99$ each mouth... you only can think then: "Wuhuhu i am so great i pay wuhuhu" and then just too say later to other paygamers: "*edit* YOU CHEATERS I PAY MUCH MORE THEN U *edit*!" or something like that.... arrogant pig and how they help the servers? they are just more then 80% from all players together and i think even an arrogant pig like you can figure that out now? Can you?

Sorry for the spelling but english isn`t my mother tongue but i guess you can figure out what i mean... Mr. I am a so great Paygamer.....

And yes when only Vip`s can exchange items... it would be nearly pointless because they can buy everything anyways
              What's with the hateful reactions? This kid needs parental guidance.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-16-2012, 10:07 PM. Reason: edit quote

Thank you everyone!
              Goodbye!

Comment

I heard there are TOS and at any board respect should be the least thing to expect. Sorry whatever you tried to say is covered by your insults.. but I like how you added constructive feedback to the suggestion of Tazzadar *ironic mode off*

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
                VIP players have no advantages yet except the exp bonus. Sure maybe if you pay for 3 months and more at least then you will reach the VIP-Levels for stuff that's worth it. But until then you have paid some months and provided a regular income to the company R2.

In a Nutshell: VIP is 50% more exp and a rigged VIP Wheel, aka seeds and potions for free that you could buy anyways.

PS: sorry for the double post, seems that i can't delete it and combine them.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-16-2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: merged posts
                Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                IGN: Feona
                Lvl 48 archer
                Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

This is only a suggestion not a prospectus update/feature. I, myself welcome suggestion if you have. 'Not a dull feedbacks. 'Instead improvise and innovate the features in Wartune we have. VIP is the only way that they can gain more profit and help the game alive. There is no FREEBIES in the world nowadays unless you want to become homeless in America you'll get $100 a month and a free home for you and food. Anyways, what I am asking at least some of it should be studied if this would work or not. Especially in MAILING SYSTEM & CHAT SYSTEM

Thank you everyone!
                  Goodbye!

Comment

how do you access the option to customize your castle???

Comment

i like the idea in general but seriously 4k balens just for that ****? i'd rather just get stronger!

Comment

Vip Players have no Advantage ;O, dude lets not talk about exp, go look vip weekly gift pack, and vip lvl bonnuses then we can keep talk

Comment

+1 Sounds not bad .

Comment

That's many ideas

Some are good and easy other are really new programming added.

One very easy, is to have more avatar choice.

Comment

I gather this angry young pup did not even bother to read the opening post now did he/she.

Not one of the opening suggestions actually increased the ability of a VIP player over that of a free player. Most of the suggestions were cosmetic, which has no effect on gameplay PvP or PvE.
                              The rest were mainly options that you could buy, to remove some tedious repetitive actions that you have to complete now.

Once again the person just sees VIP and goes into an instant rant about how unfair it is.

The difference that needs to be looked at and changed is the ability to buy BR. Vip does not let you buy any mounts/gems/clothes/wings etc.
                              The thing that is driving free players/VIP players and CASH players out of the game is the fact that everything is now BALEN orientated.
                              Every new mount event in nigh on unreachable for free players, or vip players who can't spend balens, to buy the shortfall of chest from the shop.

You can start playing now and in 2 months, with enough money you could be the top ranked BR in your timezone. This has already been proved in the European servers.

Stop comparing VIP benefits to those that can be gained by balens. They are two totally different animals and should be treated as such.
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-16-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X