This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server TimeZones

Ok seeing how we are releasing a lot of servers I thought I would help out the devs and GM's by posting a small poll here to see what the response would be. Please pick a timezone server and post the location you are at, not specific just general such as GMT +/- hours
    PDT
    4.35%
    EST
    0.00%
    GMT
    78.26%
    OTHER
    17.39%

The poll is expired.

Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

okay.. as I am still new to the forums and such and I only have a grasp of the workings of the game.. I need a li'l feedback on this one..
    Does it matter what time zoned servers are released? I have a lvl 38 that I worked very hard on and don't want to start anew. Can I leap from server to server with that toon? I am also a guild master.. if I suggest to those in our guild that we move to another time friendly server (most of us are in the same part of the world), will we be able to transfer our guild as well?
    May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

I dont want any more servers our servers dieing
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
        okay.. as I am still new to the forums and such and I only have a grasp of the workings of the game.. I need a li'l feedback on this one..
        Does it matter what time zoned servers are released? I have a lvl 38 that I worked very hard on and don't want to start anew. Can I leap from server to server with that toon? I am also a guild master.. if I suggest to those in our guild that we move to another time friendly server (most of us are in the same part of the world), will we be able to transfer our guild as well?
        No ambrozia unfortunately your guild, character and all are locked to the server you play on. This was merely a poll to gather data for the GM's so that they could see the demands for a server in GMT+ timezones.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

I see one Timezone is not profiting )
          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
          'but the company is ruined it.
          Goodbye!

Comment

OH.. okay.. thank you ^^
            May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

so out of all the people asking for gmt servers I only see 10 total votes. come on. If you haven't voted vote now

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

There's no point for asking new GMT server right now... since there's still a big question " Can R2 customize the time event? " coz up until now battleground still held at 3-4 AM ... Some of GMT player already post thread regarding the issue and yet up until now NO ANSWER from any R2 staff.. so i suggest not requesting any GMT server ... Right now GMT server is in the middle of crisis... most player wanna quit coz the event is held at ridiculous time and not adding the 2nd arena issue which also held at 2-3 AM and get half insignia after 20th sept patch update. So basically it's really uncomfortable playing in GMT server.

Comment

Gmt+8 ! :d
                  IGN - â€*Chewyâ€*
                  CLS - Archer
                  LVL - 4X ^_^
                  GLD - Warlords
                  SVR - [S16] Immortal Ruins

Comment

that's why i was suggesting GMT +hrs to find out what the most desireable timezone would be for the largest amount of people. Maybe I'll run an additional poll for GMT +6,7,8,9 after this one since it seems GMT is the highest requested at this point.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                    (How To Submit a Ticket)
                    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Working...
                    X