X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      As I previously stated back in post #5, WE ARE UNABLE TO LIMIT PLAYERS TO JUST ONE ARENA TIME.

When we went to implement this, our first plan was to have two 30 minute Arena times. However, we discovered we were not able to change the time length. The way the game is written as of this Update is that the Arena is an hour in length. Trying to change it really does a number on the game.

So our second option was to see if we could limit players to one Arena time slot. Sadly, no such option exists in the game, or in any of the future updates.
      IF R2 can not change arena 1 per day so i guess battleground wont be too. And if R2 can not change the time frame too.. pretty much this game is done... lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23276706 View Post
        IF R2 can not change arena 1 per day so i guess battleground wont be too. And if R2 can not change the time frame too.. pretty much this game is done... lol
        Well actually if BG cannot run twice per day then I just hope r2games can change the time frame
        1 hour before arena maybe ?
        Thinking about quitting this game since..45 sets require a honor and there is no chance for me to attend BG anyway (because the time)
        There goes my useless medal

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          First off, the addition of a second Battleground time would result in a reduction of the rewards for the Battleground, much in the same vein as the Arena. Second, times are based around the needs of the market in the Time Zone the server was released for. A Battleground so late at night, or early in the morning, would not be good for the players in that time zone. As such, we would not implement a new Battleground at that time, if we were to implement a second time.
          So finally we have our answer from Storm ... R2 can not just change their time frame ..it's FIXED ( i dunno why they cant.. or perhaps the game itself does not have customize feature for time frame .that's why they build Time Zone server lol ) and the only possible answer to TIME FRAME EVENT is adding the same event with half reward.... So all GMT player might as well try living as nocturnal and drink lots of vitamin coz you all gonna need it..plz stay healthy

Comment

Originally posted by R23276706 View Post
            Haha! some say some other server World Boss has only 60 PLAYERS. Epic Fail
            'And now Server 5 is dying too, before World Boss has 500 and goes 400 - 300 - 200 and lately it was 140+

Plus Top players are quitting the game, top guild is becoming a ghost guild, and I may soon quit too.
            I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
            I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
            'but the company is ruined it.
            Goodbye!

Comment

agree with this suggestion....asian players on GMT server always miss this event (3am-5am).

Comment

if they make a second time then they will do the same with BGs as they did with arena by cutting the rewards in half. Sure this will help some of the players missing it as it is BUT at the cost of players that can make both times OP. Id say change your servers to fit your times scheduling for those of you not at lvl35+ this isn't that bad and in the end you get your honor and those who could make that time don't have to struggle because of a second time added. It's like right now with arena if i don't get my staff by the 20th then i'm done that's it. I started into the game on the 2nd week of its release and have CIT from 5-12am server time (GMT) mon-fri. wartune is a great game but when the updates come out for arena or bg i think it will go south and many agree because we know that their are players that have nothing better to do than play games all day giving the rest of us a major disadvantage.

Comment

Im having the same problem.
                  I live in The Netherlands ( Europe ) Wich means the battleground will start at 05:00 till 06:00, so thats like getting up 2 hours before go to work. Thats insane.
                  Maybe you guys can figure something out to make more battlegrounds on the time zones of an evening.
                  I bet many people will be satisfied if the battleground will be 18:00 till 19:00 on THEIR time.
                  It will involve all people in no matter what time zone.
                  Many people started playing here because it was the first server online, and now..many people are stuck because they have spend many hours on there character that they dont want to create one on their time zone.

Or..Make characters transfer available to move to own timezone server. All Solved.

Signed, DonRonald

Comment

Battlegrounds could be so STUPID. in my server the top 10 in same team... they can kill all guardians and wait in front of our field... killing and doing what they like... is so stupid... more balanced teams are advise.

Comment

Pls open 2nd BG for GMT 6789

Comment

Second time Battleground

i wish there a second time BG

Comment

Personally I would say the best option would be to have the events 12 hrs apart be it for group arena / battlegrounds / world boss.
                          Right now the timings are pretty much obscene for the rest of us at the GMT+ 7 to GMT +8 region.

Comment

Originally posted by R22060269 View Post
                            Im having the same problem.
                            I live in The Netherlands ( Europe ) Wich means the battleground will start at 05:00 till 06:00, so thats like getting up 2 hours before go to work. Thats insane.
                            Maybe you guys can figure something out to make more battlegrounds on the time zones of an evening.
                            I bet many people will be satisfied if the battleground will be 18:00 till 19:00 on THEIR time.
                            It will involve all people in no matter what time zone.
                            Many people started playing here because it was the first server online, and now..many people are stuck because they have spend many hours on there character that they dont want to create one on their time zone.

Or..Make characters transfer available to move to own timezone server. All Solved.

Signed, DonRonald
                            +1 to this
                            Moving to another server ? If I could do that then I will do that
                            Spent many hours to build characters,guild farm etc It's not that easy to move to another timezone
                            If no change happens in the future well me(including my friend from indonesia) will just simply quit this game

Comment

agreed..
                              IGN : AwakenedOne
                              Class : Knight
                              Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                              Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Vote for this!
                                IGN: newzombie
                                server: Roaring Wetlands
                                Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Working...
                                X